Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lustful Academia(for Angel-chan)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
In the age of quirks and heroes the world was already filled with people who were special who could be easily classified as one thing or the next with classifications of Alphas, Betas, Omegas. But in the world of quirks and heroes, these traits became amplified to the point that agencies almost took on pros and side kicks based on their traits and behaviors. Though among heroes there was an imbalance of Alphas, Omegas and Betas. Among them almost three-fives of pros registered as a confirmed Beta, with the remaining two-fives divided among Alphas and Omegas evenly, as a result it wasn't uncommon for Alphas and Omegas to share partners given the way they handled one another in terms of their connections. Though it wasn't too bad, with the majority being Betas agencies weren't grinding to a halt thanks to heat, lust and desires.

----

Tony Kishi, hero name Control, wielded a quirk known as Autonomy it allowed to manipulate the automatic parts of his body and mind. It allowed him to train himself to extremes that normal people couldn't including taking on different "states" of his body. Though he later lumped it all together into one form. He was a Western and became very popular in his time after All-Might's retirement. The one weakness to his quirk, well public weakness was that he did need to eat food and rumored to carry something on his body at all times to continue the duration of his quirk's activation. It was feared at times that if he learned or figured out a way to overcome his quirk's weaknesses using his quirk it could have been far too much. In the time of Mirio's damaged quirk, Tony had taken his place in the Big Three of UA reluctantly as he never really accepted the term when people tried to address it, only saying he was a placeholder. Which was accurate Mirio eventually regained his quirk, but it took more than a year to reclaim what he lost and it was like having to relearn how to walk after losing your legs.

But today he was waiting around his office, he had been a hero for at least two years and ran his own agency. Though he didn't take on anyone at first, he wanted to handle himself first as a hero before taking on people as side kicks. He felt weird having older people work under him and he didn't feel he'd be able to help students fairly that graduated until he was good enough in his mind to be a leader among people closer to him in his age. But he didn't want to work under a hero.

Glancing at some files, he had some people who had looked into working with him as a sidekick. One he had called back to have for an interview a recent graduate, Momo Yaoyorozu, she had been a gifted in terms of intelligence but also the two had similar quirks in terms of weakness so he thought it made sense to interview her first so he could help her further prolong her talents and abilities. Though he did take note she had been an Omega and he himself was an Alpha. There were sub undocumented classifications within the Alpha, Beta and Omegas of the world, as quirks would affect how a person acted even in their own archetype.

-----

Shoto Todoroki had never been one to so easily step aside in the world and accept things so easily. After a long time of dealing with many things, his father, his issues there, and people causing him problems overall he had survived school for the better. He grew stronger and got better and when he left school there was a list of agencies that wanted to join to boost their reputation. Someone like him, the number #1 hero's son joining them for a fight would be impressive and yet he declined them all. Every one of them including his father's agency when he wanted him to return.

No, Todoroki wanted to be on his own and decide what kind of hero he would be, shape his own destiny and shape the path he wanted to go down. Which was his plan, he didn't have an agency no, instead he was starting to work as an independent hero without an agency. Well technically he did but it was a one person agency with no side kicks or anything like that no, he'd handle his matters all by himself. And for a bit he was doing just that. He worked and used both sides of his quirk to effectively protect people and save them. Though today he was being brought onto a job that required other heroes. He would find himself coming up needing to work with an agency ahead of time on a raid.

It wasn't unusual to work with agencies before getting to that point but he was getting there now. He recalled the woman was named Angel, or was it something else he hadn't been set up yet or familiar with her fully as he went to the meeting with the police on the raid. It was small scale attack but they wanted two pro heroes involved in case disaster struck and they needed to fight back with heavy hitters as well. Including any runners.

Momo Yaoyorozu was a very intelligent and amazing hero. She was always willing to lend a helping hand to all her peers and always strived to help anyone she can. She grew the past two years after graduating even more to better herself and take the next steps in becoming a hero even though at times she doesn’t see her quirk as the best it can still be helpful and she has been building up on it even more. Now finally after burying her head into her books and even training her quirks endurance she felt that it was finally time to take on a internship as a side kick! She calculated a few things in her head and decided that this would be the best way to start. What better way to have her name out there for everyone to see? Her goal was to be a hero and she was ready to give her all.

That is Why she chose to put in a application to join Tony Kishi’s agency in hopes that he would choose her as a possible side kick for the year! She was very eager and excited and it would really show in her applications. She had very detailed notes in there and references fro others she had partnered with and worked with before in hopes that he would review this and see what her potential was. Being a omega didn’t help either. Some view omegas as weak and usually wouldn’t hire them or they were sought out for sexual desires but Momo didn’t want that and wanted to be useful for more then just her body. Sometimes mistake her hero outfit that it’s even more revealing then what she wore for school as her trying to flaunt herself. She wished people would understand that it made it easier to use her quirk though.

“Today’s the day!” The black haired girl energetically made her waythrough the doors of the agency. A jump in her step due to actually getting a call back from Tony Kshsi. The Tony kishi wanted her as a side kick or at least he was interested! Oh How she waited For this day. Finally she was able to show what she really got and to save life’s and make everyone happy and keep them safe! Show him that she was a great candidate! The girl ,ad ever way to the front desk where she was brought to Tony’s office. She felt nervous as she stood straight as a plank of wood. Gulpingnervously. “Sir? Miss Yaoyorzu is here for the interview?” The front desk person gave a soft knock on the door waiting for Tony to reply to allow them in.

——————————
Angel Wolf, a young and brilliant hero. At a young age she was pretty strong. She out ranked her peers back in a America and the. She ended up applying for UA which is why she traveled so far for she was always inspired by the students and teachers of UA and learned many things from going to school there even though she tased in the background really. Her quirk was a little strange a different and most people mistake that her quirk is simply her strength and speed. Along with her healing abilities. But she had kept her other half a secret. Her quirk was called hero-villain. She had another personality that hid deep inside. A beast that destroyed and killed everything in its path. A total opposite of what and who she was. She’s always been able to keep control on it though so no one really knew other then specific people.

Angelnow actually had her own growing agency now finally able to build up hero’s and help them make a name for themselves. Shealways wanted to help others as a kid being a hero and amentor to help others grow as she had despite being so young and being a o,Eva didn’t help either but she easily masked herself to look like a alpha, to smell like a alpha with he;p of course. She was successful in what she was doing and earned some good reputation aswell after she had helped with a villain invasion not to long ago. Now they were working on a raid and luckily for them they actually had more help this time from someone who she watchedin school and paid close attention to because he was a strong guy. Todoroki Shoto. He was strong and amazing. He works by himself andget thejob done.

She would kill to have him work for her but not because of who his father was or his name but it was also cause she wanted to also help him grow too! Mold him into a fine hero because he had so much potential. Of course he didn’t like to really work with others so that was a put down but maybe during this raid she could show him they could maybe make a great team! She was helping everyone go over the plan as they waited for a few of the hero’s to show up. “So once everyone is here we can get this plan going into motion.” She smiled confidently.

//sorry I suck st this lol

With recent graduate Momo at his door he had grinned hearing the attendant's tapping. There was a laugh on the other side. "No need to be shy, I was a expecting her, let the girl in!" He called in a playfully assertive tone as the door would be opened by the young woman who worked the desk. Momo would be let into the modest office, the whole office had been modest to be honest as it was only the two of them in there.

"Ah yes Momo, welcome always glad to see another UA alum." He smirked as he let her in and shook her hand, she'd see him in uniform, though his body was relaxed and less muscular than on the job when he went against villains. He mostly only used his potential on patrol and for PR. "Heh, let's see top of your class and grade all years you were in U.A., you placed in the finals each year going up just missed the top 4 for the semi-finals it looks like in your final year. Given the monsters of your class that is a proud achievement in it's own right." He assured her with a smile. "By all accounts, from your references and a few others I called about you on. You are the ideal candidate." He assured her, though her looks didn't hinder her either, she was a knockout with an ample bust, a full round rump and she certainly showed off even if it was a happenstance of her quirk.

"The only thing I have to ask is a two part question, why choose to apply to me. What do you believe is the benefit you can provider my agency, and what do you believe you can get out of this to be my side kick Momo? And please don't worry about hero names in office you can call me Tony rather than Control." He assured her sweetly. He was very much an Alpha's Alpha and among his talents if he needed to he could control even his Alpha scent as needed.

------------------

Angel had done well to hide her Omega status in the world. While it wasn't required to reveal your true nature, most people did because it would come out sooner or later. She had managed it well enough to fool everyone other than her supplier for scent masking. Todoroki would be mentally preparing himself for the mission as he joined Angel and the police that were there for the set up.

The police would be looking at them as the pair would be meeting the raiding group. It was a surprisingly small number, probably twenty swat trained individuals. "Alright thanks for coming both of you for the job. We hopefully shouldn't need both of you here for this but we are dealing with black marketeers so we never know what might be there. Currently we believe that there should only be about ten people between the seller, his guards, the buyer and their protection. None of them are known to have powers so unless someone has concealed anything we should have smooth sailing. You two haven't worked together so you have some time to prepare before we ship off in the trucks."

Todoroki looked back at Angel and blinked, he had remembered she was a decent senior of his from UA but he barely remembered too much of her as he glanced about a little more. "We should be fine as it is, I can just freeze them in place as we need so I'm not too concerned about it is they are quirkless villains." He stated without concern as he looked at the group but he did acknowledge Angel with a nod of his head and took notice of her.

Momo heard his voice booming from the other side. He really did have such a friendly tone she was a little shocked but in a happy way as the lady opened the door for the Raven haired girl to enter. "Oh thank you so much for allowing me this opportunity to meet you! The pleasure is all mine!" She chirped happily. She appreciated his up beat tone and gentle took his hand for a hand shake. Well she definitely felt better about this whole thing! The rumors were right he was a nice guy. That says a lot since you hear a lot of these alpha heros tend to be jerks. Such a Katsuki. Never mind him though.

As he began to go over her application she couldn't help but blush a little nervous at his compliments and how he seemed so impressed. The girl modestly put her head down to look at the ground but only for a moment. She caught herself before it was to long. She wanted to see confident to him because she was! "Thank you Sir! I have always strived to do my best! I'm very passionate about this job!" She confirmed firmly with a nod of her head. Her eyes bright and focused.

Momo blinked a little surprised about his forwardness. "Of course sir- I mean Tony" she corrected herself clearing her throat. "Well I have heard many good things about you and how you helps so many heros before become better, stronger! I wanna grow more and more and I believe you can't teach me so much more to better myself then I am now! I would grow to become a fine Pro Hero one day and that's why I chose you. To learn from you and take notes to build on." She spoke clear and confidently. "I believe I could provide your agency with a lot of support. I have been known to come up with many strategy and a quick thinker. I believe my quirk could also help on missions. Just give me a chance and I'll prove that I could be a great benefit to your company!" She body declared though she did hope she didn't get to carried away.

---------------

The blonde listened carefully nodding. Many thoughts running through her head about this mission and these people. Anything could happen and though the report may say they are quirkless. Maybe someone could be hiding that they have one or even weapons so they would have to be on their toes. She didn't want to risk anyone's life so she had to pay extra code attention to details when they finally go in for the raid. Once they were done briefing she took the couple moments they had to finally approach Shoto. She noticed him as soon as he joined the group.

He was easy to spot really. He was a unique and we'll known guy. A strong alpha at that but she wasn't gonna let him show her up either. She strolled over and held out her hand with a big grin on her face. A act of friendliness in hopes he would accept it. "Hello my name is Angel Wolf! It is nice to finally meet you." The girl began first. She was excited even if they may not have to do anything really at all and the police would have it under control.

She was kinda surprised at Shoto's words though. He wasnt taking this seriously was he? This made her a little nervous of the out come. "Well, Mr. Todoroki I agree your quirk is powerful and I'm sure you could do just that and get it over with but we should still take caution. You can't just go with the information given to you or you could find yourself in a tight spot." She warned him. "I just don't wanna see you or anyone get hurt is all." She quickly added. She hoped he didn't take it as her being a jerk but she didn't wanna back down on this either. If he was stubborn she may have to cover for his butt and watch him extra carefully to so he didn't get hurt or something like that.

Tony smiled at her sincerely as he looked over the woman cheerfully in front of him. With a hardy laugh he reached down and gently patted her head. "You really are exactly as described by those I spoke to. A bound of energy eager to what it takes to be a hero and help people. I couldn't find anyone to say anything directly negative about you. The only thing I ever heard was more telling about the good person you are. To be honest this was a formality. I made my decision to hire you before you even arrived Momo I just had to confirm I was right about you." He assured the beauty.

"So welcome to team, Momo, I look forward to working with you." He assured her with a charming smile on his face as he moved his hand off her head and offered it to her to shake. "But we're gonna go on patrol today when you are ready, no time like the present to get you started being a hero yes?" He offered as she'd see him up close in his full potential as he buffed up a bit, she'd see the suit tightening to his expanded muscles and body showing off his figure more to her by happenstance. "So ready to be my side kick today Creati?" He asked her sincerely with a warm smile on his face. Despite being an Alpha of Alphas, he had incredible control over his body and behavior, though there were rumors of his sexual prowess and assertiveness in bed.

--------------

"You have me wrong, I do worry about them, but I want to make sure I catch them in one fell swoop with my ice to reduce the chance of any of the escaping the care of the Police and yourself as well." He corrected her as he looked at the woman, despite the fact she was his senior he was determined, more than anything else to be his own man and protect people. It wasn't that he wasn't capable of asking for help, he just knew the best course of action and wanted to use what he had available to him. His non-worry wasn't that they were quirkless but that he'd be able to freeze them all in place before they had a chance to pull any surprises.

"I'm not familiar with your quirk, though is Angel Wolf your hero name or your name? Usually bad form to go by civilian names." He had eventually taken the Frostbite, which at first his father had thought it had been about his freezing powers alone but in reality it was about the burning sensation that came with the condition. It had been a strange name but his classmates had thought it might be good and practical for him overall given his quirk since it sent a clear message on who and what he was.

The girl’s eyes widened a little when she felt a weight on her head, seeing that it was hand. He acted very familiar but that wasn’t a bad thing. It made everything less intense and scary for her. She was a bit more relaxed then she was before. She was stressing the whole ride over her till the moment the door opened to reveal the hero in front of her. She listened intently as he spoke of nothing but praised and good things about her as she couldn’t hide the soft tint of her cheeks from all his kind words. Though she did take a double take surprise on her face when he spoke of how he had already hired her. Her mouth slightly a gape but quickly fixed herself, heart pounding in her chest excitedly.

“Thank you so much sir!” She spoke keeping her voice calm though on the inside she was screaming in her head and jumping around squealing her head off. Which she was probably gonnado once she was all alone with not witnesses. The girl didn’t wait to take his hand in her own soft ones. She noticed how they were bigger then hers, stronger. “Me as well! I will not let you down.” She reassured him. She was ready for anything and she wasn’t shocked at all that they would start immediately she was prepared having brought her suit already. “Of course! It will be a honor to do so.” She spoke watching in awe as he activated her quirk seeing him get buffer. “I was born ready!” She smiled brightly.

———————————

The girl listened with her head tilted jsut slightly Staring at him for a moment looking him over before a big smile planted on her face giving him a paton the arm. “Alright! I was afraid you weren’t thinking wisely and was just gonna jump in to show off! Not that I expected it from you of course but I had to make sure and see where your head was at.” She explained to him. She hummed before gasping. “Oh yes! Of course you wouldn’t know to much about me huh?” She laughed scratching the back of her head. Of course he wouldn’t would he? Oh well that’s fine! “No it’s not. My quirk is simple really, increased speed and strength. I can conjure up a barrier that is only as strong as me and heal wounds. My quirk isn’t that great though.” She laughed nervously.

“Let e introduce myself though, I’m Angel wolf also known as Mystic.” She told him holding out her hand for a proper introduction. “I am really looking forward to work with you even if it’s just this once for a raid.” Though she would love to work with him more then this if of course they were able to work together and make a great team!. She was very excited for the out come but she knew that she needed to focus on the task at hand. To protect the citizens and take care of the bad guys.

Tony smiled at her sincerely and looked her over as she had her case with her for her costume. She was very eager and chipper. He liked that about her already. "I know you won't Momo I look forward to getting onto the street with you." He stated and patted her back, he was a very friendly Alpha as he didn't need to be aggressive when he was powerful. It was what made him very likeable even among his classmates. "Come let's get going." He mused since he was already in his suit for patrols. "Megumi make sure Miss Yaoyorozu's paperwork is prepared while she's getting ready." He told the attendant who already had the papers and was making the proper adjustments.

He'd escort her to a changing room which had a few lockers but she'd notice it was only the one in the office. "Sadly since it's just me I haven't had a chance to get the place ready for multiple sidekicks and myself." He chuckled a bit, it was something she'd easily be able to help set up a simple partition to divide the changing room enough for men and women with her quirk. "So feel free to pick any locker here, Megumi isn't a hero just a civilian so she doesn't have one in here, just me so far. After all you are my first sidekick." He told her to give her some more pride in herself, as she'd be able to see his locker marked off on the end she'd easily be able to take the one right next to his if she desired it. "And here, already prepared for you." He stated handing her two wrapped bars that looked like they were emergency rations for a natural disaster. "I prolong my quirk usage by calories, each of those bars are three days worth of calories. I figure since your quirk works similar to mine you'd benefit from having them around as well. It was one of the reasons I picked you among the other ones I've mentioned." He'd explain as she'd get a whiff of his scent while he stepped outside to let her change.

---------------------------------

Todoroki would glance at her as she seemed to be chipper. He didn't retract away from the pat on the arm as he listened to her talk. Though at her words he seemed to be skeptical. "I think you are someone who doesn't understand quirks all that much." He advised knowing his existence and that of his brothers and sisters were from quirk marriage and hybrid quirks. "A quirk that can do all of those things is quite impressive, most people only have access to one of those things so you saying it is simple is a lie." He advised her showing that despite being younger than her he was bit smarter as he had to educate her.

"Frostbite, Shoto Todoroki." He offered looking to Mystic as he shook her hand. "Yes I know it's a regrettable trait of being the son of the number one hero. I'm sorry to say if I haven't heard things like that before." He explained looking slightly tired as if he had waited for her to say something about his father. Poor boy must have still be getting hounded for events and meetings with his dad, or using him to get a better reputation. It wouldn't be any shock that he'd be the kind to have to deal with insane celebrity even among celebrities. Perhaps Mystic was different she she'd need to show that to him.

Momo gave a nod enjoying how kind he was. It was definitely new compared to most alphas she met on the field and during her research. It was rare to find a pro hero alpha who was as kind as Control here. She let him guide her happily keeping by his side already. She was so excited to start her new job as a side kick! To keep a look out by the side of a hero. She hopes one day she would be able to be in his shoes despite being a omega. She was a little taken aback when he presented where they would keep their stuff and changing but when he explained what was going on it definitely made sense.

“Of course. It’s understandable just starting out and with only a couple people it shouldn’t be a issue.” She gave a nod before checking the lockers out before seeing his in the back. “Well if you insist, I would like to take a locker next to yours.” She told him with a kind smile. She thought t would be best since they were working together and they could maybe get closer of course not in the locker room! But it could help. “If you don’t mind of course.” She finished. She blinked eyes landing on the bars he held out for her. “Oh for me? Well that’s very kind of you!” She couldn’t stop the smile blooming on her face gently taking the bars her fingers brushed against his gently. Her sent on him while his on hers while he took his leave.

She watched him quietly holding the bars close to her chest. Her heart beating a mile a minute. He was so kind! She really did choose a great boss! She hurried as she got dressed in her hero uniform gently stuffing the bars in her suit and placing her clothes in the locker on the leftof his before stopping. His scent lingered when he left but the scent of his locket was stronger...she paused giving a little sniff. It was a strong but lovely scent. She was mesmerized by it but only for a second since she snapped out of it almost dropping her regular shoes and stuff them in and hurried out of the room. It was true her costume gave little to imagine and littleto hide her sweet omega scent, like sweet lavender. “I’m ready Control!” She called out hurrying to his side.

———————

Angel was shocked at his words but laughed. “Your such a flatterer Mr.Todoroki!” She teased only a little. She knew his words weren’t meant to be compliments at all. “I totally get where you coming from. Should have reworded it! I meant it’s easy to explain!” She told him. She had heard stories about his past but it seemed to be true when he wanted to correct her on what she had said about quirks. Poor man. She did feel for him. Almost everyone knew about his past too. She looked to him smiling a up at him. “A pleasure to meet you frostbite!” She chirped.

Her smiled was gone. “Excuse me!” She grabbed his cheeks in her hands to make him look directly at her. “But I didn’t say that because of who your related to. I say it purely because of you and what you have done yourself not based on that man.” She explained wantingto make herself clear to the boy infornt of her that she didn’t have such intentions because of his father.She didn’t even like the man. Way to cocky and Disgusting for what he had done. “Not to be weird but I have seen you battle and based on that alone and nothing else, is why I said that.” She finished with a nod of her head thinking she made herself clear and let him go. “Sorry for the sudden intrusion of your space but I wanted to make myself clear. Now how about we get ready shall we?” She was back to her smiling self.

She already was dressed in her Costume (blue one). It was almost time for the raid to happen and she was ready to do what she needed to help out but also waited for Shoto her eyes meeting his once against and smiled once before looking forward.

"Of course you can Momo." He smiled and pulled out a little slide in name tag as he slide in Creati to be beside his locker. "Of course, but don't feel too concerned, the closet next to the coat closet is full of these so take whatever you need. They are a bit hard and bland, with a coconut taste but they do the job." He explained as their hands brushed against one another and she'd feel his warm strong hands and he'd feel her soft hands.

Leaving her alone in the locker room she'd be able to smell his strong yet sweet Alpha scent from his locker and from when he left her there. She'd be able to secure her locker and costume case in it when she emerged. Her outfit was arousing for the Alpha as he resisted the urge to do anything with her but he'd enjoy her sweet lavender scent. "As am I Creati." He told her confidently but she'd need to sign her paperwork and give what was needed to be official. The two would leave the office together on foot. Because he was still a small agency he'd still be doing some foot patrols.

"Though sometimes I do go to the rooftops, but I'm with you now so I want people to see and recognize you are working with me for your patrols." He offered as he patted her back. As they walked together on the street they'd be greeted by the locals, not everyone but a few who'd greet them and Tony would introduce Creati to them, and they'd wish her well and tell her to her best. Many being pleasant to her thanks to Tony being at her side. As they walked down a street they'd start to turn a corner but he'd suddenly pull her to his chest as she'd be pressed close to him. "Watch it!" He called to a bike messenger blazing past on a bike through the crosswalk. "You okay, Creati?" He asked as she was chest to chest with him and getting his alpha scent in her nose.

--------------

"Not so much flattery as more of a statement of fact." He looked to her and shrugged. "That makes more sense but yes I would say your quirk is rare to have so many different facets to it." He explained as he considered it a bit more while he glanced around. he'd give her a nod as he considered it while shaking her hand after that. He didn't like that people knew his past as it did just cause problems as people did try and fix him or some other stupid concept but for now he'd deal with it. "Same. Looking forward to working with you."

She had grabbed his cheeks and he had an instinctive reaction to freeze her fingers a bit reflectively to protect himself as he felt them. She'd be able to feel the chill but at the same time his scent leaked out a bit perhaps he did recognize the tender attempt at supporting him but he was trying to protect himself. Still she'd get his lumberjack scent, or at least a scented candle of vanilla while he studied her for a moment. Though he'd relent a bit as he sighed softly before letting her hands go as she felt her hands being warmed from his flame half. "Yes, thank you for that." He nodded as he felt bad for the defensive move.

The group would be setting out to an armored swat van as they'd be with the police on the way to the raid location. It would be mostly silence as Todoroki looked across from her as he'd be on his phone despite being similar ages. She'd not see what he was doing at first unless she leaned over since they were sitting together. He'd be looking at the list of people that would be in the raid that they'd need to take down in the raid. He was hard working right until the start.

Momo was happy to see everything coming together for her. The locker, being a part of the agency, and finally she may be able to get noticed by others. She knew s=that she had to work hard though to become a pro and that was what she was willing to do. It may be hard at first but hard work always paid off or so that is the results she had always gotten. Just like now. She worked hard and did her research and built up her Resume and now look where she was? Partnered up with Control! His side kick out of probably many others! She gladly would sign those papers too.

she didn’t notice that slight glint in his eyes, surely someone who looked closely could see something if they really tried. Mayne shewas just so used to everyone looking and staring she didn’t givemind to how others saw her or even lusted after her. She happily followed him stepping into the world of a super hero with her head held high now that she was by Control. She watched and took note of everything mentally. “I do appreciate that plus it would be nice to meet some of the locals aswell.” She smiled as she greeted whomever he brought forward and introduced her. She was naturally friendly and charming. She was so entranced and happy that she didn’t pay attention to much to her surroundings which could be a deadly mistake.

she didn’t know what was going on until she was suddenly pulled close to controls body her breasts smooshed into his broad chest in his strong hold. Shocked the girl noticed the bike zooming by at a very fast rate. She felthorrible that she could have easily gotten hurt and hurt someone and not paying attention and she was gonna say something but slowly reality hit her as she suddenly realizedthe warmth surrounding her and the strong scent of an alpha. Her cheeks going a blaze. “Y-yes I am! I’m very sorry!” She squeaked out nervously. Trying to avoid eye contact.

———————

The girl had to hold back a laugh when h]she felt her hands go cold from his reaction. It was a little priceless. She wanted to tease him but of course she let it go as he kindly let her hands free with his warmth. His scent was pleasant to she wanted to be buried In his soft sweet scent. She wondered if that was her omega side coming out from being close to a strong alpha? That’s why s]the girl pulled away so soon. She brushed it off quickly to not paying to closeattention to her own bodies reactions or that she made a little mistakethat was gonna throw her off her groove.

The Blonde hummed softly to herself resting her head back against the van wall as Todoroki came and sat beside her the girl looked over at him for a moment before deciding to mind her own business though it was hard to ignore the curiousity that knowledge at her curious on what he was doing. She she leaned in a little closer. The girl didn’t know what personal space was sometimes. As she grew closer he would be able to smell her sweet scent, almost of roses. It was faint and it wasn’t there before but it could definitely be alluring. “Whatcha doing?” She asked curiously. He probably was already fed up with her. You had to have a lot of patience for this hero.

As the van began to move its way toward their assigned location a little bump made her push into him more where he could feel her warm soft body and plush breasts press into him for a moment before she pulled away and gave out anervous laugh. “I’m sorry there Frostbite! I didn’t mean to just fall into you.” She nervously made a little distance now for them. Knowing now to be more careful.

Tony gave her a sincere smile as he looked at the woman. She'd be able to inhale his Alpha scent as he let it slip a bit more when her ample breasts and face ended up buried in his chest. He was almost a foot taller than her in his full powered form as he held her close. "Don't worry about it, it happens every so often. People not being responsible. Besides I've been overwhelming you with a lot of things." He assured her with a soft pat to the head.

"Come now you are okay Creati, everyone has a day like this. Let's keep going I'm sure you'd like to see your territory hero." He assured her with a distraction to continue her on her path. For now they'd walk once more greeting the locals, though at times he'd be stopped for an autograph and was more than happy to do so for the public and even take photos. Eventually they'd stop at a cafe as the owner would stop them both. He had insisted on the news of Control getting a sidekick that they'd have lunch there on him. That and he wanted to get a photo of the pair for the wall for their local heroes. Which would have Tony and Momo close together for the photo, thought they were teased since both had red suits, and that got other people coming up to take photos of the pair together. It left the busty beauty to be near her Alpha boss's scent, and in turn let him sniff her lavender Omega scent.

-------

Todoroki would finally be able to take notice of her scent as he had seemed a little confused by it. She had been considered an Alpha and yet her scent didn't clash with his. Alpha scents tended to fight with one another for dominance. Instead her scent seemed complimentary, something common of betas or more likely Omegas. Though she was neither or so he thought as he sat there glancing at her. He was surprised by her question and why his senior was asking so many of a junior.

"I'm reviewing the information on the raid from my phone. I want to recognize everyone when the doors open to ensure I stop the most dangerous ones with my ice if I have to make a choice." He stated simply as he gave her a nod. "What about you? What are you doing to prepare for this mission in the final moments before we spring into action." He offered simply, as she leaned in his scent was pleasant but also one that seemed to have the warmth and command of a wildfire as he was getting ready for his mission. No it might be something that would overwhelm her if it kept persisting. Thankfully most of the people in the van were betas and would not affect her in the slightest.

Momo had noticed his scent even stronger and her own body retaliated as it released more of her alluring scent that would also fill his nostrils. Together it smelt a,aging but h]she had to fight it off! She wasn’t gonna ruin her day or their patrol! Trying to rid of these thoughts and how her body heated up. She was upset with herself that she had her mind so clouded! What kind of hero could she be if she couldn’t clear her mind? She was a little dejected but his reassurance helped a little. “I’ll try even harder. I should have paid more attention so I’ll focus more from here on out!” She told him. She didn’t want to look like a fool to him.

She let a smiled grace her lips bouncing back instantly. “Of course lets get going!” She kept her head up. She wasnt gonna let what happen get to her was she followed after him to check out the places they would be patrolling. She was happy watching as he had such fans wanting pictures and autographs and when they came to the cafe she was shocked. The shop owner was quite kind to offer a free meal on him! “That’s so kind.” She murmured shocked but it wasn’t super audible. She thanked the man and despite watching Controltake picturesshe was a little nervous to join him and have others ask her. Blushing a little as she was teased. She never felt happier and it showed on her face and by her scent that overflowed a little stromger as his scent to began to get stronger to her.

“This is a great feeling isn’t it?” She asked him looking up happy as can beo share this moment with him.

————————

‘The blonde was glad he didn’t mind her getting so close to him. “Ah I see! Well That’s smart isn’tit? Your quite prepared aren’t you?” She chirped happily. She of course didn’t expect him to ask her how she prepared for the battle that was gonna take place and laughed. “Well not what you did of course. I looked over the profiles before hand but your doing it again to memorize. Fantastic!” She praised the boy before her as she patted his head like a little kid. “I prepare by clearing my mind, a little prayer In hopes everyone will be ok and this will go smootly. You gotta have a clear mind or you could really mess up.” She explained. “Not as cool as what your doing.” She shrugged.

Her body felt a little weird at the moment seeming to react weirdly. She took it as maybe she was nervous not noticing her scent only seems to clos=wly get stronger. “We are almost there. Welp let’s get ready huh frostbite? Good luck and be careful!” She said giving him a pat on her shoulder before moving closer to the f]door getting ready for whaterver was to come. She will keep a close eye on him though just in case. She was gonna protect her team at all costs. Putting on her serious face. She was definitely different when she battle.

"Well they feel indebted to heroes who help them. Since they don't directly pay heroes unless it's a specific job it's a weird balance where they feel indebted and want to help but at the same time for us it's about taking it in time or turn to not take advantage of their kindness." Tony explained as the two were sitting by side or standing for the photos as he had an arm around her as they did so. He wouldn't direct her how to be with her arms letting her get comfortable before they'd be able to sit more side by side at the round table in case they were asked for more photos and shoots.

"Yeah it really is, wait until you help them in the region." He grinned softly as he patted her back, her sweet scent was incredible and he wanted to take her, and kiss her but he had to restrain himself as he used his quirk to stimulate his impulse control. "Though I imagine whenever I bring future side kicks by he'll probably just give them a free meal and I'll be paying for myself." He chuckled a bit. With a gentle of content he'd have kept his arm around her until their lunch arrive and they'd be able to eat together.

Though as they were getting close to finishing their meal, he'd hear the sound of a car screeching and horns blaring as people were screaming in the distance. "That's not good... come on Creati." He told her in an authoritative tone as he picked her up into his arms and jumped away from the cafe to get a better look from the air what was going on. As they got to a rooftop he'd be able to see it a truck was out of control but it looked like someone was in it. "I'm going to stop the truck, you need to get the driver out of there, and detain them if they are aware and doing this to harm." He advised her as he gave her a few seconds before holding her as they went down once more. He'd set her down and didn't have more than a few seconds before he'd be catching the truck and held it in place lifting it off the ground a little bit. Enough to keep the truck from moving towards him.

----------------

"Prayers amount to nothing, when preparation is better." He told the woman as he looked over at her and considered it for a moment. "People make their own luck by being prepared to handle things that would come up." Todoroki advised her as it was one of the few things he got from his father that he had agreed with. While he was on some improved terms with his father there were moment she didn't want to forgive him because it was part of his motivation. He stated as he looked to her and nodded.

When they arrived he had been tasked with separate part to help lead the back area where the large truck bay doors would open. "Good luck to you as well Mystic, stay safe." He nodded as he prepared himself and the pair split off with the police they were assigned to in their riot gear. Though she'd hear at least one cop who discreetly muttered to another about how nice her ass looked.

As they started to get ready the lead detective would declare they had a warrant for the arrest of the criminal Pack Mule. As the doors would be bust open and the madness began. Thankfully they were all so far not using quirks but they did have people shooting guns at the cops in riot shields. Todoroki and the others would come in from the back and he'd freeze the edits behind them and the trucks to keep them from escaping so easily.

Momo listened intently the the pro hero. “Of course. I only meant that it was great because they were so kind and it’s really nice to work beside you.” She explained her words a little more. Mom didn’t mind to much of the attention even if it was kinda nice. She didn’t want to seem like she was taking advantage of kindness from civilians. Anyone who did had no shame! The girl however got a little nervous sitting next to him. After the incident before her mind had been racing about him and how strong and kind he was. He made it harder and harder for the girl to not think about him.

The omega gave the sweetest smile and a little laugh at the mention of the free meal for her but not his. “I can’t wait. I am definitely looking forward to it too. I’m sure it will be a great moment in my life if you sayso.” She trusted his words and the girl started to appreciate his kind touches. Her mind screamed that it wanted more but she had to push those thoughts away. Thank goodness their food got there. She didn’t know how her resolve would hold up h]if he kept her so close like that.

itreally was a shock when loud bangs and tires screeching was heard. The girls head popped up instantly. “that doesn’t sound good at all.” She mumbled before giving a nod as she followed his order. His voice was sexy like that, ordering heraround but she couldn’tdwell on that thought and had to get her head in thegame. As they got to the rooftop they had a better view. “The truck!’’ The girl gasped. He was quick for a plan though as he quickly set in in motion. “Got it!” assoon as her feet hit the ground and he got everything under control she hurriedlyran over to the drivers side where it seemed the guy was passed out which was pretty odd but she had no time to wonder about that.Luckily the door was unlocked as shepulled the door opento hurry and get the guy out noticing the belt wouldn’t unbuckle.

she thought quick as she hurriedly used her quirkto create a simple pair of scissors pulling them from her chest to cut through the materiel of the seat belt before being able to pull the man out. She was glad she worked out or she was sure she would t be able to even get the guy out but she was able to lift long enough to pull him out and drag him away to the side so control could deal with the truck without worry.

———————————————

The girl gave a nod. Well, she didn’t think this was going well was it? Anything she really said he would correct her one. She wondered if he thought she was just some dumb pro hero or maybe that’s just how he acted? It was a natural thing for him? She found him hard to read though that’s for sure. She hoped she left a little bit of a good impression though. She hurried to get in position though upon hearing the cops words the girl would give them a little glare. For goodness sake! They were on a mission here. People’s life’s even their own was on the line. There was no timeto be ogling her nor the other ladies there.

The mission seemed to go in a blink of an eye. She was thankful it seemed to be going smoothly as she used her shields to also protect her fellow comrades the bullets that hit her barrier simply fell to the ground. That was a good thing since it didn’t deflect them which could have been pretty dangerous in this situation. She watched as ice covered the ground freezing the trucks and who ever in place as everyone started to take down the criminals. She was thankful that there wasn’t any quirks users and it was mainly just ammo that was used.

The blonde hurried a long making sure everything was going as planned before she got a glimpse of a glimmer of metal to her right fromon t=of the trucks that todoroki had froze in place. In this position she was closer to Shoto and the others that attacked from behind seeing that the manwho escaped from the truck was pointing the gun towards them which seemed to be a automatic. Without thinking she rushed towards the others trying to get between the shooter and them. As she did so she activated her barrier to shield a bigger part around her so it covered more ground. “Watch out!” She called out to the others to alert them and todoroki. Rushing to them.

luckily one of the policemen did tackle the guy down before the man could shoot anyone and with the help of her barrier no one would but she under estimated the ice under her shoes as she tried to stop going full speed towards todoroki. “Move!” She squeaked out unable to stop hoping the boy and others would move before slamming right into the multicolored haired boys body with her own with a loud thump. They tumbled to the ground her landing of course soft since she landed on him. “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry frostbite! I was scared you guys would get hurt a-!” Her words got caught in her throat realizing when she a]sat up she was sitting on something. Her cheeks burned a bright red as she froze. She was in fact sitting right on his face! Her heat right up against his mouth and nose so she could see his eyes.

she didn’t help with freezing like she did because her would be getting a full whiff of her sweet omega scent since it was from the source.it didn’t help that was was so close to her heat either or that she missed taking her suppressants. She would smell even more appetizing for the very serious Alpha under her.

///haha sorry if this was stupid to? I thought the scene was funny and maybe this would happen hopefully it wasn’t to soon I, sorry if it was ;A;

Tony smiled as he glanced over at Momo, as he easily was able to lift the large box truck up. In reality she had time and gravity certainly would help the knocked out man fall into her to help set him down. With the man off the gas pedal he'd be able to lower the truck and let it rest now that it wasn't moving. Walking over he'd check the man and look for a pulse, it was rather strange but he didn't find one on the man.

"No pulse, Creati, call the paramedics to here and then check inside the truck. See if he took anything, or if there is a note that could have caused this." He insisted showing his authoritative tone that she had found sexy once more while he attempted to start the man's heart again. As he worked there and continued his efforts he'd look up and catch sight of Momo's butt she had an incredible ass in her hero costume and it certainly made him want to give her a more fulfilling job, namely being filled by him.

Though she'd find the man had left a note intently to be angry at society for failing him as he seemed to be ranting blaming heroes for his shortcomings. She'd find a bottle of pills that were empty and something that looked like poison beside it. Still Tony would continue to do his best as he worked on the man. He spent several minutes trying to revive the man and incredibly after seven minutes he had managed to get a pulse by the time the paramedics arrived to take him away. "Even if I revived him that man may not have much of a life with how much damage that was done." He grimaced a bit as the police took his statement about the incident as the police secured the truck as a crime scene given the property damage.

The remainder of their day had went better than that, though Momo would get some credit from others for helping with the runaway truck. Their day consisted of one purse snatching after that and an old woman who hit Tony with her cane in jest to complain that he had a secret wife in Momo and was flaunting her to the old woman. The old woman clearly too old to marry the young hero was having fun at both of their expenses. "Well how was your first day, more exciting than normal..." Tony admitted once they were back at their office.

-------------

Shoto to his correct would see what was happening and would be modifying his ice to help create his own barrier in conjunction with her's to stop the bullets. Though her barrier stopped them from getting to the ice it was a welcome relief as he prepared to use his fire to subdue to the remaining shooters. Though thankfully it was unneeded as the police had managed the rest of the scene pretty easily. Most of these men didn't have quirks that were combat related so they had to rely on their weapons.

Though he'd have to deal with something else as collided with he woman and ended up sliding on the ice until he got a face full of Mystic's crotch. It was a weird sensation, he had experienced something similar though not quite in school when someone with a hopping quirk got out of hand in the hallway running to class. But this was different and more importantly he realized while Mystic seemed off to him. She had the scent of an Omega.

Her scent was filling his nose as was her crotch as he couldn't quite move not wanting to smack the woman away from him. Though thankfully the cops would be able to give a bit of levity as they had been securing the cops and snickered. "Guess that's one way to assert your dominance." One of the cops said looking at Mystic and Frostbite, it was quite amusing to be honest as even the villains that were being arrested gave a whistle before getting hit in the head and led to the truck for detainment.

Momo was quick to investigate the unconscious man before her as she to went straight to seeing if he had a heart beat and was breathing as well. Control was quicker then her though got speak out about the man not having a pulse. “Already ahead of you.” She replied already had contacted the police for an ambulance right as he walked over. His voice sent ugh her body as she squirmed a little but she had to push those thoughts and feelings out of her mind.

She hurriedly got up from her spot beside them and ran to the drivers side once more of the truck to find any evidence or anything really that could explain wheat had happened her and upon finding the nor]the and pills it all made sense to her now. It was unfortunate seeing things like this. She knew not everyone appreciated heroes and it can result in things like this too. “Control, he had taken in pills and a unknown substance.” She quickly told him about her findings as he tried to revive the man. Luckily he did though. Even if the man may not have much of a life he was alive. She presented the letter to the authorities aswell before going back to Controls side.

“At least he’s is alive though, you saved him.” She assured him. “Your still an amazing hero. I’m sure a lot of people appreciate you helping stop the truck and saving that mans life.” She smiled warmly up at him. She thought he did amazing under The pressure and he saved a man! He really wash a good guy. She could feel her heart speed up at the thought of everything that happened. Strong and brave. Kind and sweet. He was everything any omega wanted. She could blame the old ladywanting him either giggling as she watched it unfold. She was thankful things calmed down and nothing to seriou s happened after that.

Momo sighed softly as she rubbed the back of her neck as they finally returned to the office. She was ready to wash up and relax a little after a good days work. “It was amazing! I couldn’t ask for a better day. You were amazing to saving that man and stopping that truck. It was exciting but I, glad everything turned out well and everyone was so kind too.” She sighed happily. “Hopefully I was helpful. Thank you for choosing me as your side kick.” She expressed happily that she enjoyed their time together. Her scent stronger then when she first came here obviously happy,

“Are you hungry by the way? I’m sure we have to do a few things but maybe we can grab a bite, of course if you want to. I dont know what rules you have between your side kicks.” She explained. Some agencies don’t have rules about their side kicks spending time outside of work with other side kicks or even pro heroes.

————————————————

It took a moment for the girl to realize what she was doing staying a little to long due to her shock of this whole situation now. She gasped finally snapping out of her little trance before hurriedly getting off the hero under her blushing as red as Shotos red hair. Quickly helping him up nervously. “I’m so sorry. I don’t have soap, or anything. Um...” she searched her hero uniform before finding she did have a handkerchief and shoved that in his hand. “That maybe could help.” She squeaked out. Of course there really wasn’t anything on his face but it might make him feel better to wipe his face anyways.

“I really am sorry.” She bowed her head to him before taking off towards where they were loading up the villains to help out. Giving little glares at anyone who cracked a joke. She tried to avoid frostbite after that little incident as best she could as they finished up rallying up the bad guys and getting evidence that they needed before getting in the trucks to head back to the station to unload. The pro hero sighed softly her head leaning back against her seat. She didn’t sit next tofrostbite this time.

she wondered if he really did hate her now? She probably embarrassed him though it didn’t show on his face much either. Probably disgusted with her too. She couldn’t tell with him. She secretly hoped maybe he liked her scent but then she did remember she did take her Suppressants Too so maybe she just smelled like a alpha too. Wel,that wouldn’t be bad of course. She didn’t need to getting out she wasnt a alpha anyways.

she unfortunately did feel hotter after that little mishap too. She was happy that they finally made it to the station as she hopped on out of thevehicle. “Good job guys! Everything went smoothly and no one got hurt. It was a pleasure working with everyone.” She bowed to them before taking her leave. She felt like she was on fire and she didn’t know why so she wanted to leave to her own agency to find out why she felt like this. Not really giving anyone time as she scurried away. Luckily she wasn’t to far from her building as it was simply a block or two away.

‘Her scent was now full on omega and thankfully the police force was basically all betas so they couldn’t tell but Frostbite was sure to. Luckily by the time she got inside her office the suppressants wore off. “Damnit...” she cursed as she felt heat rage through her body. She needed to take more.

Tony smiled at her warmly and sincerely as they were in their office together and walked together into the locker room. "Thank you very much for that, I'm glad you think that but please don't sell yourself short Momo. You are now an invaluable member of this agency and someone very special to me as my first sidekick." He told her sincerely as he reached over and stroked her head. "I will not allow you to beat yourself up, not when there are villains out there who will do that to you." He insisted as he put his hands on both of her arms.

"Heh, we're pretty much all set today with the shift over. Since my agency isn't big enough to have a night shift we just do what we can when we can." He assured her sincerely and then at her question he blinked in confusion. "Of course we can go have dinner together Momo why would that be a problem?" He blinked and gave her a warm smile and patted her back. "Well silly we're hero and sidekick so wouldn't that not apply between side kicks?" He chuckled.

"Though to be honest as long as nothing affects the work I'm fine with whatever." He assured her once more before giving her a proper hug as he loved her sweet, strong scent. In response she'd be able to get a nice potent whiff of his manly Alpha scent. "You are very cute Momo, I'm glad you are here." He offered and then went to step out. "I'll let you change into civilian clothing first, then we'll swap." He suggested and let her get his cent in her nose which was very strong now after today from work and her Omega scent as he let her have a moment there. Though when she finished changing he'd switch with her and do the same. Though he'd give a sniff of the locker room before joining her.

--------------

Shoto had been stunned by the situation but he was very chill and calm about a lot of things as he looked at the woman and then took her hand to get up and recover. He'd take the item and clean up his face despite nothing being there though her scent was on the handkerchief so she had doubled down a bit more. For now he'd be focusing on helping with the detainment as they looked at everyone in the situation and prepared for the remainder of the issues.

Though by the time everything that was going on he'd realize that something was up and strange but for now he'd blink and look at the woman and let things go for now. They even ended up in different trucks on the way back to the station as they moved. It took a bit of time but eventually they'd be all said and done with. However he'd still be thinking about the scent of the woman as he realized something was wrong and he needed to confront her on it.

He would eventually follow her discreetly all the way back to her agency and would confront her when all was said and done. "Mystic... you and I need to talk about what just happened." He stated as he moved to confront her a bit more. "Are you actually an Alpha?" He asked her with a blink and stared at the woman with his arms crossed once they were private.

Momo blushed only a little as she kept her composer trying not to blush like a high school girl since she wasn’t one anymore. “Thank you so ,I have sir. It really means a lot to hear you say that. I will do my best not to worry you then and not beat myself up.” The black haired girl smiled up at him enjoying the weight of his hand on her head. Quite enjoying the feeling of being touched as he had also went to touch her arms aswell. “Oh well, I heard of different things for different agencies. Side kicks and side kicks even for hero’s and side kicks. That some don’t allow outside relationships or friendships.” She clarified but she was happy that he agreed to her offer.

she was cheering herself on in her head excited to enjoy the evening with him But when he hugged her all of the sudden it threw her off guard for a moment she didn’t hug back but soon returned the hug as she got a good smell of his manly alpha scent sending the girls head and body almost into a frenzy almost letting out a whimper when he pulled away biting her bottom lip. She watched him for almost. A moment as her mind scream at her to not let the man go.

her feet moved on their own and so did her hand as she hurried ran to him grabbing his hand before he could completely walk out her eyes wide as she looked at him panting softly despite not going to far. She was worked up and it was plain to see. “I..um” she was lost for words before quickly pulling away. “S-sorry I don’t know what got over me! Must have been all the excitement From earlier and the truck.” She tried to make up a excuse her scent pouring out more stronger and stronger.

“I should get dressed.” She mumbled awkwardly shy as she quickly turned to head back to her locker to get changed into her clothes.

—————————————

As angel began searching for her pillsin her desk drawer finally finding her bottle of suppressants then a deep voice made rang out making the poor girl almost jump out of her skin as she hadn’t noticed him at all/ she almost fell to the ground but caught herself. Quickly hiding the bottle behind her back. Of course she didn’t notice him. He was smart plus she was so worried about what was going on with her body andabout earlier she didn’t pay attention to whom may have followed her. “Frostbite. What a Pleasant surprise!” She squeaked out closing the drawer keeping her pills behind her.

“W-whatca I do for you?” She asked nervously but what came out of those lovely lips cause dread to flow through her. He knows! He knows you idiot and he was going to tell everyone. No...play it cool. She mentally battled herself. She kept calm though her heart beat would give her away. “I-I am why wouldn’t I be?” She asked trying to lie to the male before her though he scent really gave her a way. “if I smell like anything else it could be that I bumped into someone who wasn’t a alpha of course.” She tried to come up with a excuse.

“Is that why you followed me? I’m sorry if that was so.....” she mumbled watching him nervously. She wanted him to go. Well she didn’t want him to go at the same time. Damn her omega nose! Her body was screaming yes whileher mind said no.

"Well for me as long as it doesn't affect the work and protecting the innocent why would I have a problem with that?" Tony offered sincerely but he had been smelling her scent and in her more revealing costume it was easier to get the scent from her. At her apology he couldn't help but sincerely smile and look back at her contently. "Don't worry about it." He assured her at the apology before letting her get changed first.

When she finished he'd slip into the locker room and do the same getting changed and enjoying the scent she had left behind. It really was quite blissful and he wanted to savor more of it and her to be honest. It was a few minutes later when he'd return in his less muscular form for his civilian clothes which were form fitting to say the least as he looked at the woman across from him when he existed. Megumi the receptionist had already left for the day.

"Momo I should let you in on a secret thanks to my quirk I'm able to control a lot of my including it's reactions." He explained as he walked over and put his hands on her shoulders. "That includes resisting the desires, and urges caused by a very beautiful side kick with the pleasant scent." He winked as he put an arm around her and started walking for dinner as she had planned originally but she'd know his feelings.

------------------

Shoto looked at her and shook his head. "There are a lot of people who mistake my indifference towards women as incompetence or inexperience. However It's more out of respect for dealing with the girls, some who want me for my reputation, others for being an Alpha, final some for my status as the son of the number one hero. But the reality is. I know what an Omega smells like from them trying to scent me to get me aroused." He warned her as he stared at her.

"I don't care if are you actually an Omega or not but my concern is being lied to by a hero and someone I have to trust with my life in the field." He explained as he looked at the woman and then gave her an annoyed look with a shake of his head before considering his options. "So what are you going to say about it then?" He asked her curiously. Moving forward to her he was going to try and get the answer from her one way or another as he locked eyes with her.

Though in reality he had moved closer to her and started to warm his body with his fire quirk. It wasn't too noticeable physically to her, but she'd smell it. He was making his body emit more musk and arousing scent for her. She'd be able to smell his manly warm scent to really mess with her and try to get her to confess.

Mom was nervous as she waited for him to finish getting dressed and despite not being in his hero form he still was very much handsome to the girl. Besides she didn’t care for flashy things to much but really it was his kindness that caught her attention quickly. “I didn’t know specifically what you would like to eat since I didn’t ask.” She laughed nervously when he finally appeared again out from the dressing room. “What kind of food do you prefer?” She asked curiously trying to figure out what the best place would be to go get something to eat especially with her pro hero.

She was however caught off guard when he got to her side his scent a bit stronger onceagain since he was so close to her once again. Her arm coming to rest itself around her waist making the girls heart skip a beat looking up at him. “S-sir?” she called out a little shyly when he surprised her with hiswords which she dint know how to take. What did he mean by that? She didn’t want to take his words wrong and she gulped. She wanted to be brave though because with his manly scent that seemed so welcoming in his nose it had to be that right?

“That’s why you call yourself control then right? If I got you right do I really make it hard for you to control yourself?” She asked forclarification. “M- ay I ask how so? How do you have to control yourself? Why?” She asked a few questions. “If you need me to fix anything as well I would be morethen happy to help in any way I can or change anything so I am not so distracting.” She offered. She had to play it cool but by her scent he could tell her sweet scent was very welcoming too.

—————————————

The girl froze under his gaze swallowing when he got closer the girl was quick to move though in a moment he got to close quickly keeping a distance making sure that hers desk was between them. She had to cover her nose as she could smell his scent getting strong, more alluring for the poor omega. She didn’t mean to lie tohim nor misguide him and see her as untrustworthy. That’s not why she hid her true status to everyone.

“Ok! Ok! Just stop it! Letting your scent out like that! I hadn’t had a heat in a very long time and it hurts so!” She begged the man before her. “I don’t mean to seem untrustworthy because of this!” she squeaked out trying to ignore her body as it heated up to and let its own scent mix with his. “I do it becauseif I wanted to have my own agency, to be a good pro hero without anyone giving me trouble because I’ma omega. It’s hard for us omegas to climb their way to the top.’’ She admitted.
“It’s lame but true , there’s few omega pro hero’s and even then they still have such hard times.” She sighed softly. “I was laughed at when I tried to open my own agency the first time and was denied because I was a omega, seen as a weakling of course I’m not saying all people are like that but....they were. I tried again and again and denied. Denied. Denied. I was sick of it so as I began taking supplements and the very next time I tried I was approved so I have hid my true status for a long time because of that.” She tried to explain.

“Im sorry I’m pretty lame huh?” She laughed nervously. “But I’m sure you would understand lots of alphas don’t wanna follow the orders form a omega and may even take advantage of it.” She was curious on his though though. It was hard though not to jump the guy though. She could feel the heat between her legs grow as she scanned over his body nibbling her bottom lip shyly. Her arousal was growing and fast. “C-can we maybe talk about this later though? I-I a, almost st my limit.” Her legs felt wobbly and weak.

"Oh no I can control myself even around you. But I meant more specifically I know what an Omega feels when she's releasing her scent like that Momo and I'm saying that now that I'm off the clock... I can return the favor." Tony whispered as he leaned in and let her get a lot more of his scent in her nose as she'd be able to smell his approving musk. "So don't feel embarrassed or worried about your urges and desires." He assured her and sat down looking up at her.

Though she'd find herself sitting in his lap as he gently pulled her down. "Because I was enjoying your pleasant scent." He explained as he stroked her hair and back gently letting her rest against him. "And don't worry this will not change anything I'm still gonna work you like I would any other sidekick I have in the future. Though being as beautiful as you are and as pleasant a personality with an equally pleasant scent. You would be hard to resist no matter what." He chuckled before tilting her chin upward enough and allowed his lips to meet her's in a tender yet passionate kiss.

-----------------------------

Shoto would listen to her and remain silently impassive the entire time, his eyes constantly on her as he seemed curious and interested in her reasoning at first as he thought about it. Though there were some gaps in her story he still intently listened to her entire ranting and raving about it. But he could feel the empathy for her, his friend and almost date in Momo had wanted to be a hero but being an Omega would cause her problems as well, there were quite a few Omega girls in their classes that would be having those problems and issues.

"Yes I could understand all of that, and to be honest I understand why you did it. However, you made a mistake and you will need to pay for it." He warned her as he moved forward and had him straddle him. "You are going to deal with your urges right now." He warned her as she'd feel him spank her with his hands one hand cool the other warm from his quirk as he repeated it while on his lap. "You'll need to have your scent covered by your dealer's and your new sidekick's right?"

Momo couldn’t believe her ears When Tony began speaking such words to her that she wouldn’t have even guessed he would even say in a million years. That he felt the same way and that he had also enjoyed her scent. She looked up to him as he pulled her close into his warm, welcoming embrace. She eagerly returned it as she got closer. Enjoying his scent that he released as he did of hers. “It’s a little embarrassing that it was so obvious but....I would be lying if I said you were wrong...or that I desire my boss.” She laughed a little nervously.

she had gotten a little confused when he pulled away though as she tilted her head before she felt his hand tough her own which she gentlygave his hand a squeeze and let him pull her down with little resistance. She liked how his body surrounded hers as she comfortably fit in his lap. He was so gentle with how he touched her and she craved this. She never thought she would but...he was different. “Of course. I wouldn’t want you to treat meany different....though I don’t mind you being sweet like this time from time...” she admired her cheeks dusted a soft pink.

she happily looked upinto his eyes a little smile graced her lips before they found his in a romantic and sweet kiss. “Your gonna drive me crazy...” she whispered against his lips kissing them again. “Spoiling me like this.” She giggled softly. “I’m so happythat you share the sam desire. I was scared that if you had found out you would kick me out...” she admitted. “Not a lot of alphas tolerate this cause it can jeopardize and cause favorites in a agency.” She told him. “ oh that I’m trying to do that of course!” She corrected.

it was hard though she found out, to sit still in his lap as his scent came in waves. She wondered if they would make it to dinner or go straight to dessert...

———————————

The blonde gasped at him, her mouth falling opened shocked at the mans sudden authoritive voice and how he quickly dominated the situation at hand because she was about to run off to hide but him speaking only a few words made it feel like she was shackled to this very room. She couldn’t fight him off when he came closer. “W-wait!” She squeaked out. He had her inthe -alm of his hand now pulling her to his body as she got another whiff of he masculine scent making the girl moan fromjsut that. It’s been so long since she was this close to a alpha when she wasn’t on her pills. Not that she physically was with one of course.

‘She never been this close to a alpha as her omega self. Her walls fell down once he had his straddling him his hands slapping the sensitive flesh from her behind and the feeling of the hot and cold temperature was a nice touch. “I-I...don’t need my side kicks for that...that’s not why I...wanted you.” She clarified. “You have...potential to be a hero...a good hero not just any. You work hard and your smart.” She found it hard to keep talking like that though due to this situation. Herforehead fell to his shoulder. “You make it hard though....for wanting you for something else...” she whispered.

She might aswell give in to her urges now? He was offering himself up on a silver platter and she wanted to devour him...or he to her. Her mouth suddenly found his neck leaving soft love bites and nibbles her hand gripping the fabric of his shirt. Her breasts pressing against his chest as she rubbed her body up against his grinding her already sopping wet and needy pussy against his crotch despite being clothed. “Please....Please Fill me up.” She moaned out to him.

She blames him completely for this. She wondered if he wanted her this whole time too. “D-did you desire me to shoto? After getting a whiff?” She was curious.

Tony would smile at her sincerely as he looked at the woman. "Don't worry about desiring your boss or anything like that. I'll still praise you for being a good girl, punish you for being a bad girl. And that's not even what I'll do in the bedroom." He teased her affectionately after the kiss while she sat on his lap and found her kissing him again and he would return the kiss just as nicely as before with a smirk.

"Nah it's only a problem if it affects the work, but knowing you are a hard working and smart woman as much as you are beautiful and ravishing, I know you'll be the best sidekick by day and plaything by night." He flirted teasingly while sitting with her there in the locker room in their casual attire for the day. Though after a bit of kissing and flirting with her he'd decide he'd want to do a bit more with this beauty and her desires. "Say Momo there is a shower on the premises, what do you say we have dessert, clean up and then go to dinner, before even more dessert..." He flirted once more as her plump behind would be able to feel his impressive arousal under her warm rear.

"Mhmm well then let's have a bit of fun there." He told her as he helped her up and then turned her around so she was straddling his lap. She'd find his hands were massaging her generous rear as they kissed together passionately and more and teased her a little bit as he let his hands move off her backside and to her ample breasts a bit more as he sighed contently. "Wow this is a really lovely body. " He shuddered a bit in pleasure at it.

-----------------------

Shoto looked at her as he continued to "punish her" with his hot and cold hands to her backside. "What you were doing was impressive but reckless you have to be careful with what you are doing or you are going to get in a lot of trouble pretending to be an Alpha when you are an Omega." He warned the woman as he gave her another look before shifting her so she'd be in a better position, he knew he was going to be a great hero, or at least that he knew he had to be a great hero for the sake of others and for himself.

As she finally started to start saying something as he gave in a bit as he had been horny after getting a crotch full of her scent and now he needed to handle his business. "Well you are making it hard to not want to savor you." He explained as he looked at her and then started to kiss her back and roughly. He could feel how wet she was even through both sets of pants, hers and his as they were together there. "I see, well then I guess I have no choice but to do so won't I?" He asked her with a lustful tone as he kept her close to his chest and finally started to rub back against her while they were there.

He hadn't wanted this since she was an Alpha after all Alphas who were together rarely if ever worked out but no he had smelled her and now he needed it. "Well if it had been a normal moment maybe not immediately but getting a face full of your scent so roughly and aggressively has triggered something in me at first for the the truth but now in this moment for you." He stated as he locked eyes with her and began to try and help undress her and get her ready for this.

Momo couldn’t believe it! She would have never imagined herself nestled up against her boss who was a alpha and sitting in his lap so perfectly. This was pretty scandalous honestly yet it turned her on to an extreme. She could already feel how wet she was and how her panties were probably ruined now. She listened to his seductive words eagerly. Oh she wanted to be his good girl, his bad girl, and oh how she wanted to know what what he would do in the bedroom. Her omega body going wild. It did t help sitting in his lap either.

“Of course! I will still work very hard as your sidekick and...other ways.” She blushed a little not able to say in words that she would be more then happy to be his play thing. His omega. She wanted to do many things with him And They were not all very work friendly. Her pussy basically quivered when he mentione the showers and dessert and gosh her mind was going crazy but she didn’t wanna act like some animal in front of him who simply wanted to be ravished. That’s not very lady like. She swallowed hard before nodding. “Y-yes...I would love that very much.”

Momo thought that something like this that usually was in those silly romance comics could actually happen to her. Clinging onto her boss her as pressed up against his dick that seemed to only get bigger. When he turned her over to straddle him she couldn’t take it as her lips quickly found his and her hips moved against his arousal, grinding her pussy against his hard dick moaning. “God I want you inside me...” she breathed out lustfully when he told her how beautiful her body was although She blushed realizing what she said. “I-if you want that is..”

——————————

The young hero moaned while her hips moved against his, dry humping him to get so,e soft of relief though it was definitely not enough for her. “I know. I know. It’s dangerous. Please don’t tell anyone.” She asked as she placed kisses up and down his neck and on his lips sucking them enjoying how the temperature of his body was different on both sides. it was so relaxing honestly. The way one hand was hot and the other was cold. It was kinda thrilling.a sort of temperature play. Never knowing would he make his hand hotter or his other hand colder.

She was so happy when he finally rubbed up against her too, his musk mixing with her sweet omega scent. It was almost intoxicating and it being so long since she experienced this kind of excitement in a while since her school days. Her true omega coming out now. “Please do.” She begged nuzzlingup to him her lips on his in another breath taking kiss. “Roughly and aggressively. Well I’m kinda glad it happened...more happy that you liked it.” She purred. When he began to undress her she began to help him aswell a little more impatient. “I wanna feel you against me...inside me. I jut wanna feel you everywhere.” She panted out. She couldn’t help but wiggle on his lap for more friction.

“I jsut wanna rip you out of this clothes right now. At the same time unwrapping you slowly seems pretty good too.”​

Tony moaned softly as he felt her on his lap as he shuddered as he moaned softly. "I know my dear, sexy Momo. I'll make sure to work you hard on the street, and in between the sheets." He shuddered as he looked her over while he felt her against him and the way she agreed and wanted him as well he'd be letting out his manly Alpha scent as he didn't let anyone have anything as he moaned a bit in pleasure against once more as he'd feel her up and then her loins feeling the dampness in her uniform.

"Oh my someone's soaking wet... it's a good thing you can make things... because I will find it to be an unsuccessful day if you aren't making new panties daily because I've made you soil them with arousal and desire for your Alpha." He whispered hotly and lustfully as he kissed her hard on the lips while she was sitting on his lap letting her rub her wet pussy against his hard cock. But hearing her words turned him on even further. "Oh what did you think the earlier words were for show? No no, I am going to fuck you and make your legs weak. We'll fuck in that shower, go off have a lovely dinner, and then I'll take you home and make sure you scream my name until you faint from sexual bliss." He lustfully warned her as he picked her up and carried her into the shower area.

The shower did have a place to hang up costumes and he started to eagerly strip the two of them while he kissed her and caressed her with a heated look of desire in his eyes. Once his cock came out however she'd really be able to get a whiff of his scent. He was going to absolutely go to town on her later on. "Though with the way you smell and how good you look... we could just order take out and delivery to my apartment..." He whispered heatedly in her ear as he kissed her seductively and fondled her curves. He was horny and eager for her now as he began to tease her entrance until she was okay with him before he penetrated her pussy and he was delighted by the feeling as he began to make love to her.

-------------------------

Todoroki would be feeling her dry humping him as it was clear she was horny as hell and he played with her a bit more. "I won't tell anyone but you need to be careful or else I'll be punishing you myself for your reckless actions." He warned her as he let her feel the change in his body, normally his body was fine but he was letting her endure some temperature play as he caressed and fondled her with one cold and one warm hand. He had to be very careful with his control as he had a flames after all and he didn't want to burn his new boss after all that had happened.

As they looked at one another and he stripped her naked she'd be getting his clothes off as well as they worked together to get naked. "Don't worry after a face full of pussy, I want it quickly tonight. You can strip slowly another night." He was surprisingly out of character for himself, but to be honest he usually had some sense of control over his body. Now not so much as she had triggered something within him that was incredibly needy and horny for him.

When they were both naked he'd be starting to fondle and caress her naked body, his hardened cock against her as he looked at the woman and then since she had been asking for it he'd just start to enter her without warning. She'd find his cock was warmed but not hot, clearly using his quirk to add extra pleasure to her needy little inviting hole. He was not much of a lover, but when he did fuck he made sure that the woman was going to be satisfied with everything that had occurred. His hands would be on her breasts as he began to massage them while he thrust back and forth into her needy little hole.​

Back
Top Bottom