Fx Male Another Search (Sub Neko/human looking for Master) [New Ideas!]

Silvia_NekoCat

Space Cat
Withdrawn
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this thread!
As you can see, I am yet another generic girl that surprise surprise, is looking for a dominant partner. (but don’t worry, my writing is anything but basic, I assure you :3)
I am searching for some more partners! So to the first people who DM me, I truly do appreciate it ^^

Well, enough about me, lets start with the thread:

I am looking for a few partners (Male only please) who is interested in roleplaying a master/pet or slave roleplay, it may sound simple, but I assure you that I like my roleplays with a lot of plot! Meaning that this is NOT a simple smutt roleplay, it will instead be a roleplay where YC meets MC in some inertesting way that would slowly (yet surely ;3) lead to more NSFW scenes.
(Note: it does NOT have to be nsfw! I am also interested in none sexual roleplays! If you would like something like that hit me up as well! I may be a sub, but I am certainly not mindless and will give detailed texts rather than just sentences in both cases, but I am guessing thats not why you clicked this thread XP).

I am fairly active and respond regularly whenever I can. I usually like playing as a Neko in my roleplays (aka a girl with cat ears), it has nothing different from normal girls except the tail, ears, purring, and teeth (has “vampire teeth”). If you would like, we can even have mc have “heats” every now and then, which means that she will sometimes desire to have sex with her master and would be powerless to stop it, acting very submissive towards him and begging him to have sex with her. (But thats just an option). I can also be a human of course, Neko girl is just an option.

Here is my kinks

Kinks (All of them can be optional):
-Master/Slave -Non public Humiliations
-Pet play. -Shower
-Forced nudity. -Young Adults (20-30)
-Light bondage. -Skimpy Outfits
-Collar and Leash. -Maid Outfits
-Exhibitionism (I prefer nude exhibitions at night and with few to none stranger witnesses, I can explain this one more at dms since its a bit of a specific one)

Limits (No Exceptions):
-Anything toilet related
-Anything overly gross
-Extreme torture/punishment (I am ok with whipping, but I don’t wanna have my character beaten to death/a bloody pulp)
-Pregnancy/breeding(I am ok with the risk of pregnancy, but not pregnancy itself, and frankly I prefer to not even mention pregnancy in the first place)
-Gore
-Death
-Beastiality/Anthro
-Not too fond of plastic latex suits
-Farts, or Bodily fluids
-Incest
-Lesbian related actions
-Overly young relations (Less than 18)
-Old X Young
-Huge or oversize body parts (I prefer to have mc’s breasts B cup or bellow)
-Lactation
-Scat
-Any bodily waste consumption

If my kinks fit well with you, thats great! I am sure we will get along pretty well then!
Here are some plot ideas to get a taste of what I would like:

The Breaking of the Rebel Neko:
In a world where Nekos are treated as pets or slaves. A certain individual is fed up with being a slave, and decides to start a rebellion against the unfair government that allows Nekos to be treated like this. However, this rebellion fails miserably, and eventually MC (the leader) is captured.
The Yc can come in and: Be the buyer that buys her from an auction, Be the king/president of the government that decides to keep her as a trophy, or any other idea you might have :3

The Wild Neko:
Nekos exist in the same world as humans, but they are kept as pets rather than equals, however, Nekos are ok with this and actually like being owned by human owners. The story is that Yc was just living a normal life when suddenly he sees a feral Neko (aka MC), He decides to approach her and after a bit of conflict, YC feels bad about Mc and decides to take her in (Shortened version, we can discuss more complexity in DM)

The Hypnotic twist:
In this world, Nekos live as equals to humans. The story is that Yc is a rich CEO of a company and Mc is his secretary, YC is always trying to flirt with Mc but she always turns him down, until one day, Yc finds some kind of device that’s hypnotic, and uses it against Mc to slowly break her mind and eventually turn her into his pet.

Bad boy X Good Girl:
It’s MC’s first day of college, however, because of complications and arriving late to college, things turn for the worst when she has to be roommates with a guy due to arriving late to get any other available rooms. At first it seems like the guy respects her privacy and just lets her be, but soon it is obvious that he sees her as less than his roommate and more like his personal pet, so he starts putting up rules for her if she wanted to keep living in the dorm, and MC is too shy, and with too little self esteem to refuse.
At first the rules are simple, like “I can enter your room without permission whenever I please” or “Leave the bathroom unlocked whenever you shower”. But then they start getting more strict and humiliating, like “You can wear only underwear while you are in the dorm” or “You have to eat on the floor next to me.” Etc.

The Lost bet:
Mc and YC has always been good friends since they were small, but as they grew up and went to college, YC realizes that his friend has become really hot and could not help but start stripping her with his eyes, so he came up with an idea to feed his lust for her. He decided to make a bet with her, and the loser would become the winners “bitch” for the whole day. Of course, YC wins and Mc laughs it off and accepts being his “bitch” for the day, thinking that it was just a tittle to humiliate her, and nothing more, but to her horror, YC takes it very seriously and starts treating her like his property by stripping her naked and putting a leash and collar on her as if she was a dog. YC enjoys it so much, that he started considering treating her this way for more than just that one day, knowing how powerless she was to stop him from doing so.

The Fallen Queen:
MC is a hatred and cruel queen (or Loved and Kind ;3) that rules over a land with a strict rule.
However, all of this ends when YC invades the land and successfully throws down the queen, now the fallen queen is at YC’s mercy and so YC chooses that the queen should have a small change of status from Queen to Slave.

And that will be all for me! Thanks so much for reading my thread! If you are interested please DM and we will start discussing plot as soon as possible, otherwise, thanks for reading anyways ;P

P.s. If you want, we could possibly arrange a discord roleplay rather than on site roleplay if it makes it easier for you to respond quickly! I prefer the site, but it COULD be arranged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom