Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Smutless Original Plots and Fandoms

Dumpling

Eating spicy to drive the cold away
Hi Blue Moon!

Since this is my first request thread I apologise if it isn't very impressive! Regardless of what it ends up looking like, I felt it would be would be useful to have something up for potential partners to refer to! So without further ado...

I do have a name, but here I go by Dumpling: your friendly neighbourhood squishy ball of wholesome goodness! But I suppose you can call me whatever you want, within reason. If you call me something mean all the time it might make me go off you a little. Anyway! I'm a sixth form student from the UK studying biology, maths and psychology, but honestly if you want to talk or debate anything at all my interests are broad enough that I'll probably be keen to learn more about it even if I don't know anything!

It's in the title, but just in case it wasn't clear I'll repeat it here. I'm not looking for smut! Maybe it will happen eventually, but I don't want to craft a roleplay intending for it to happen. It just feels too weird at the moment. Yes, I am aware this is an adult roleplaying site, but I'm here for quality writers! That's okay, right?

I'm a weeb and a gaymer so I'll drop a few of my favourites in some spoilers, in case anyone wants to fangirl/boy or roleplay something in or based on the universe. Bolded things are the ones I want to RP right now!
Toradora!
Demon Slayer
Pokemon

Spice and Wolf
Your Lie in April
Death Note
Pokemon (Not SWSH though! Currently replaying Colosseum!)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
The Legend of Zelda (Not Breath of the Wild!)
Overwatch
Ever Oasis

When it comes to original stuff, fantasy is my absolute favourite. I love mythical creatures and magic, swords and sorcery, taverns and treachery! Some of my favourite characters to play are monster girls and shapeshifters, and I enjoy playing against these kinds of characters too! In a similar vein, sci-fi is fun with futuristic tech, superpowers, mutants and alien races. Equally I'm more than happy to play something modern day, and explore the dynamics between ordinary or extraordinary people.
(I'll probably expand this section at some point :) )

If any of this appeals to you, feel free to hop into my PMs! I look forward to meeting some awesome new people!

Back
Top Bottom