Fx Male Sin with a grin (Blackmail, rape, forced cheating, oh my!) New fantasy ideas at bottom!

Sinful satisfaction

Banned
Banished
Follow the rules and we're good. Oh, I RP here in PMs.

Rule 1: Follow Bluemoon rules.
Rule 2: Do not be surprised if I drop off for a day or two or a week, life is rough sometimes and I won't hold it against you if you take a while.
Rule 3: DO NOT SUGGEST MY CHARACTER APPEARANCE OR AGE! Accept them or move on. "Ah, you want to play a 15 year old character? Well sorry, nevermind" "Can't you play an 18 year old? Use this pic!"
(You do have the liberty of requesting a pic of my character being anime or real. I will find it and pick it and that will be that)
Rule 4: DO NOT PLAY AS MY CHARACTER EVEN FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND. "The air begins to thicken with the smell of cum for whatever reason" "Amy sniffs the air and smells cum for whatever reason"
Rule 5: Describe as much as is relevant and maybe more, let out everything you want to write in! How YC feels, plans for the future, memories of the past, whether or not they're enjoying themselves, everything!
Rule 6: I won't respond to any questions about me and my life - where I live and what I do. This is a roleplaying site. Roleplay.

I am a selfish bitch, but not a rigid one. I am open to a lot of things, but there are TWO things I MUST HAVE

1: A sinful relationship that results in cuckolding. Blackmail, rape, enslavement, reluctant compromise/prostitution. MC will always have a boyfriend/loving father - and he will not be the one fucking MC. In fact, he will probably be aware of it in one way or another.

2: The character you play as can be fat, skinny, buff, old, young, whatever - BUT they MUST have AT LEAST 10 inches of dick (12 to 16 is my favorite zone)

As long as those two things are in effect, we can do all sort of things. Some ideas off the top of my head (bold for a particular want, underline for fucking drooling over)

Father/daughter - Uncle/niece - brother/sister - father or uncle's friend/daughter or niece
jock/goth - nerd/cheerleader - teacher/student - coach/player - janitor/student
neighbors - landlord/resident's daughter
boyfriend's father/girlfriend - boyfirend's brother/girlfriend - boyfriend's bully/girlfriend
Her ex/her

oh, NO POO/PEE AND HYPNO (that's it - have fun!)

Other kinks I have but aren't entirely necessary

Excessive cum (and all that entails - multiple orgasms, stomach bulging slightly with it, drinking huge loads, all that fun stuff)
Public sex/humiliation (whether fucking in a clothing stall while bf waits outside the store (or standing guard) or letting people watch you throat-fuck her in an alley - wherever!)
Prostitution (share the love! Your character owes someone a favor? Needs to make some money? Sell her to a particularly wretched man!)
Extremely lewd clothing - and fucking in them! (fucking MC while she wears a skirt, moving panties/thong aside and ramming into her while in a concert crowd?)
Anything involving showing/proving MC being owned by yours to her boyfriend

A couple super brief ideas you can play off of.

Father has conditions for her daughter dating her new boyfriend - at home she is his girlfriend, whether the boy is there or not
Uncle was always jealous of his brother winning the girl he wanted - and when her boyfriend (or father) falls on hard times, the uncle offers a solution.
Father's best friend is a wretched creep who hits on MC, and when he loses his job he lives in the home. When daddy goes away, the man goes to the girl to play.\
A neighbor creeps on his next-door neighbor and snaps pics of her sneaking off with her boyfriend. Her parents are extremely harsh and controlling. If he reveals her running off at night she'd lose her boyfriend. She - nor her boyfriend, want that to happen. What will they do to keep the secret?
She loves her boyfriend, her boyfriend's father makes a bet with the girl - if she can't get a job in a half a year, she works for him. She loses and signs a contract that's more of a signing of rights away than a job.
Boyfriend has a loser brother - and boyfriend thinks its a great idea to lend her as her brother's girlfriend for a month! All they had done so far is hug and kiss, so what's the harm? Well a month's worth of him having her is a long time.
Bully dominates - you know how that goes.

FANTASY

Alchemist girl and her boyfriend wizard go on an adventure to find exotic plants and ancient literature!
What could await them: Bandit/orc/goblin capture, guardsman who wants her body instead of coin, or enslavement to a merhcant

Girl with healing power and her twin brother go to a large church to help her use/hone her gift!
What could await them: Clergymen using her, Enslavement to a high priest, sending them off as medic/servant for a paladin, enforced prostitution for the lost souls of the city

Orphan sister and brother bums trying to make their way in the city!
What could await them: Thugs who force them to do as they want, capture by a nobleman/corrupt guard/merchant, food/shelter at a brothel in exchange for working there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom