Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his Pets

Waffles

Star
“That’s right Narie, just like that..” Whispered Nairv as his hand gently rested on the back of his loyal servant’s head as she performed her morning duties. In an instance his attention was taken away from Narie as he heard someone approached his door, tilting his head slightly towards it while still keeping her sucking on his enormous cock. While Nairv’s appearance was humanistic it was obvious to anyone that was around him for a short amount of time that he was anything but human. His strength was outrageous for his skinny body as just putting his hand on the back of Marie’s head made it nearly imposable for her to move from on top of him. This supernatural strength also stretched to his stamina and the dominating way that he controlled all of his servants.

“Sir… oh I am sorry… excuse me.” spoke the guard as he jerked back after opening up Nairv’s door quickly attempting to close it as he stay the naked man sitting on the edge of his bed.

“The damage has already have been done, tell me what is the matter?” Nairv spoke softly before looking back to Narie pushing her further down on his 2-foot cock.

“Yes, sir.. We have just picked up Fearen and she is now being held in the main holding chambers waiting for you.” The guard spoke trying his best to not look towards him.

“Very good, go ahead and get the team ready I want to break this one in quickly…” Nairv continued to speak as he started to stroke Narie’s ears gently.

“Yes sir I will go ahead and get that under way..” The guard responded quickly before bowing and then turning around quickly leaving the “Couple” alone.

“That will be enough for now.” Nairv told Narie before jerking his cock from her mouth violently. Moving from her he started to get dress almost having a little happy hop in his steps. It had been a while since he had a chance to play with a new girl a act in which always made him fell like a young boy again. “Well then Narie, let us get going.. We shouldn’t keep our guest waiting.

Making their way down to the holding Chambers Nairv whistled all the way before pushing open a large stone door to reveal Fearen. The room that she was in was large in scope, bigger them most people’s apartments and was semi full with guards and other members of his staff as they all where their to watch, and participate If Nairv called on them.

“So then you must be Fearen…” Nairv spoke loudly so that everyone could hear him as he walked around her checking out her body. “My name is Nairv and I will be your new master from here on in and this will be your new home..” as he finished talking stopped in front of her before grinning. “So then let us begin with your welcome home Party… Strip her.” Nairv yelled at some of his guards who quickly made their way to her ready to follow his order without a seconded thought.

Faeren had been in the market house for a while now, and was becoming very agitated with everyone. She had on a special collar, the colors of it warning any guard to watch out for her. She was a very feisty girl, and her claws were always having to be cut down so she could cause no harm, but would unnaturally grow back. Little did they know, her cells duplicated at a higher rate than normal, and nails and hair would grow as a sign to this, so her hair despite them cutting it would normally be down to her waist from starting at her neck by the end of the day.

Finally some one had bought her, which meant she had fresh meat she could mess with. To her most favor it took a good half a day or so to get back to where she would be staying at. When they tried to unload her, she could easily reach out and claw at the nearest person, cutting flesh. She grinned as she looked at the blood on her hand and watched the guard back up, holding where she hit. She just barely got him. Then he came at her, stunning her and knocking her out for a time being.

They brought her in and took the liberty to chain her down to the floor and started cutting her nails once more, her ears laying flat on her head to show her displeasure. It took only a little bit before they started to move her once more and chained her once more. She had some freedom of movement, but not much.

Soon after this a man and another neko came in, but this neko looked more submissive than Faeren would hope. Can't rely on her to help me revolt this ass hole. She thought from just the first image of her. When her new 'master' told them to strip her, she let out a low growl when they got close to her, but they didn't fear her. He claws were cut down and useless for another day or so.

He clothing was ripped away from her, despite her thrashing back at them, one laying mostly unconscious from how many blows she gave him to the head. She stood bare skinned in front of all those men and this guy who calls him self her master, Nairv. "Go fuck your self." She said, her voice harsh and cold for the most part. Her hands were used to try and cover her body the best she could, which wasn't much.

â??Turn her around and hold herâ?¦ Make sure that you stay away from her mouth, good chance she will try to bite you if she gets the chance.â? Nairv told her guards as he walked away from the young Neko making his way to a table that was being rolled in from behind him. Quickly the Guards listened to him easily able to flip her over after figuring out how to go about it without getting hurt. The guard that was knocked out quickly was moved from her and pulled out of large room and down into the hallway. From the looks of it the guard was limp in their grip and didnâ??t even stir around, this girl was powerful indeed. Finally getting her face down each man grabbed one of her limbs and held it down with all of their might as another chained her down once again before the men quickly jumped off of her breathing hard as adrenalin kept pumping through their veins. Many men in the large room was in some type of disarray as they did their best to get themselves back into the formation that they where in the begging, all except Nairv who seemed extremely relax in this situation.

â??Go fuck myself..â? Nairv whispered loud enough for Faeren to hear him as he started to pull off different items from the table that he was looking at. Slowly he picked up a black whip before unraveling slowly so that the entire dangled touching the ground softly. Picking up another item he quickly threw it towards another solder that barely caught it. â??Moving in front of her and hold onto that.â? Nairv told the guard before getting upset when he noticed that the man shock in fear. The little Neko apparently shot fear into the hearts of his guards, which surprised Nairv more then angered him.

â??Take it from himâ?¦ Narie..â? Nairv yelled back to his servant a little annoyed that his guards where so easily taken down by one little Neko. â??Ok thenâ?¦. Fearen right? What a bother.. You areâ?¦ You see normally I would spend a good week trying to break you in.. But I want to see if I can break me record with you. As you can see my partner is holding youâ??re a collar and a leash. I want you to ask her to put it on you, and for every five seconds you donâ??t I will whip you.â?

Standing up quickly Nairv swung down one mighty snap just to show her just how strong he was. â??And Narie you donâ??t put it on until she says it in a provocative way that you enjoy.â? With that Nairv stretched out the whip before gripping tighter on the handle of his whip. â?? Well then lets get started.. One, Two, three, four, ..â? before the number came out of his mouth the whip came slapping down on her naked back. He kept whipping her like he said after every five seconds his attacks seeming to get stronger with each blow. The guards just looked on to Nairv and Faeren amazed that none of Nairvâ??s blows didnâ??t break the girls skin.​

She tensed up as the blow landed on her skin. She clenched her sharp fangs. She wrapped the chains around her hands and clenched onto them, seeming to grab tight enough to break her own skin with sheer pressure. With every lash, she could feel the strength being added on, and her skin grew redder and redder, but her mouth stayed closed.

She looked up at Narie with a glare of fury and death in her eyes. Her back was now showing signs of breaking open. Some trickle of blood was starting to build up and run down her skin as the blows landed. Despite this, she still said nothing, only clenched onto the chains harder. With every hit to her back she would tense up and then softly loosen her muscles, then tense up right after that.

She then started to speak, but what came out would not be what they wanted. "Harder!" She said, marks forming on her back. She was actually enjoying the lashing, it was the most pain anyone had inflicted on her. She had always regenerated the wounds people inflicted on her, and no one dared cause too much pain, thinking they might kill her. She started to grin more now, getting a sinister look on her face, her ears perked back against her head.

He stopped his attacks quickly after she spoke being caught off guard by the Neko’s words as so was much of the other people who where in the room. Pulling back on the whip he started to stand up straight before grinning from ear to ear biting on the tip of his tongue as he started to become excited.

“I see, so you want more..” he spoke in a whisper distorted in hatred as he snapped the whip in his hand. Quickly he brought down the whip on her back once again but this time he brought down the whip with the power of his hips. As the tip slapped her back it almost automatically ripped through it her skin quickly drawing blood. There where no counts or even a progression of power all it was, was a continues strike of powerful blows that sounded like firecrackers once they made contact with her skin.

After her back became covered in her own blood he quickly walked to her and pressed his foot on her open cuts pressing down on them. “Should I keep going?” he asked her before stepping away from her before turning around and hitting her back once again.. “Stand her up..” he yelled to his guards who quickly did what he said picking her up and holding her so that she was faced him. Walking to his cart of toys he placed the whip down. “So is that fighting sprit still in you young one?” He asked her as no guards stood in the middle of her and him.

She yelped as the whip ripped her flesh. She tightened her grip on the chains as he then slaughtered her back with lashes, not giving up on her. She had her teeth clenched tight, nearly breaking her own jaw. When she was picked up, she braced her self to stand, still having strength to do the act, and even stood straight. The blood continued to run down her back and now her legs, the wounds closing up and the people behind her could see her cells at work, though it wasn't exactly high speed healing, they could still vaguely see them closing over as they healed.

"You think whips and chains will work on me? You are just as stupid as the guards back in the market then." She said with her sinister smirk on her face. She still showed no fear, nor did she show any weakness to any of this torture. "Do your worst, it's not like I haven't already been through it before." She said, letting go of the chains in her hands. Impressions of her finger nails was evident in her palms, almost cutting into her skin, but they soon went away.

â??Sirâ?¦â? whispered one of the guards as he watched her skin starting to heal itself after just recently being rip open.

â??Yes, I know..â? he spoke calmly before the guard could even finish his sentence. Nairv had worked with many Neko in his days and while he had to admit the punishment this one could take was a little higher then most it was still no a problem. â??What you donâ??t understand is the reason why I bought you over all the women, half breeds and anything else in that auction was because of this special body of yours. Pain is still received but your body heals quicker from it, so if I really want to hurt you, I just have to do something that wont heal so quickly.â? With that he grinned before pressing something down on the table causing a large amount of smoke to cover him. â??Hold her tight..â? He warned his guards as he moved the branding iron from the table and started to walk to her slowly. â??Now My only question is where do I put this?â? he spoke to himself before his hand held onto her shoulder holding tightly to it. Out of all the guards that surrounded her just his slight touch would be twice as strong at theirs almost breaking bones as he held her. The hot branding Iron was place in the middle of her chest an area that was a big no, no during many of his other â??breaking insâ? but with her he felt she could handle it. The impression in the middle of her chest was of an N large and bold as her new scar rest between her breasts. Pulling the branding Iron from her he tilted his head to the side before looking back to the guards.

â??Tie down her hands behind her back and have fun, if she causes you and trouble then here.â? As that he moved his hand to his back pocket before pulling out a teaser and handing it to one of the guards. Moving away from her he took a seat a few feet from her and turned to watch the action as the room full of guards came down on her.

Her head was pressed in to the cold ground and her hips where pulled up as many guards started to shove their fingers into her pussy and ass collectively at times having up to 12 fingers wiggling around inside of her. Even though there where those guards who where completely absorbed in fingering and stretching out the girls pussy there still where those who knew what she could do and took that precaution by holding onto her legs tightly. Her hands where tied in front of her to keep her fist from making another victim from out of them.​

She watched Nairv holding the branding iron and was clenching her fists, preparing for the pain of the burn she was about to receive. As the sound of searing flesh was heard, a piercing scream came out of her mouth. Once the iron was off her, the skin started to repair it self, but there would always be a scar there now, no matter how fast she heals.

She hung her head down in front of her, taking in air steadily now. She bolted her view at the nearest male guard getting close to her. Bad mistake. She thought and when he was in range, up came her leg directly at his groan, causing him to double over and rethink his life. Then another guard grabbed her hands, tying them down and bending her over at the same time. She struggled the entire time, but they finally got her, but not before another male had to check him self to see if he still was capable.

Her head was then pressed to the ground, waist up still. She could believe what these men were doing to her, but of course, this was one of the only ways to break in Nekos, though it didn't normally work on her that often. She could feel all the fingers in her, enough at times to feel like a fat cock but a stubby one as well. Her face was going to a fury red, and it was obvious one could tell it wasn't embarrassment from the low growl rumbling in her throat.

One of the guards holding her head would pick it up just barely and push it back to the ground, telling her to shut up. You'll regret that once I'm out of this. She said, feeling her pussy become wet from the attention. She knew her body was saying 'yes' to all this, but her mind was denying it all, hating it. All she wanted now was for it to be over, so she could start unleashing her fury on the nearest male to her.

â??Shit, this bitch just wont quit..â?

Yelled out one of the many guards that where trying to secure her finding it difficult just to hold her down. Without hesitation when she kicked the guard that was in front of her, they quickly shocked her with the teaser. Placing the teaser in the center of her back, it guaranteed that her entire body would stiffen up. Many of the men made a sport of this shocking her over and over again having it last a little longer then the previous one. Slowly the fingers that where inside of her was slowly slipped out as some of the other men grabbed each of her arms standing her up.

Standing her up some of the braver guards quickly went after her exposed nipples, biting them hard as they did. When they did other guards held her hands keeping her from swatting the two men away. With her body standing straight in front of Nairv he could see every inch of her body as his soldiers hand stranded to rub against it exploring it as they went.

As the pulled her up Nairv pushed his cart of Toys towards them, which they quickly grabbed each guard gabbing different items that they enjoyed, all of which quickly found their way onto the young neko. In her mouth was a bright red gag ball, which was filled with bitter blue sand a deterrent to her to not bite into it. This way her sharp fangs wouldnâ??t be able to hurt anyone anymore. Throwing her down to the ground the men once more surrounded her this time one of them placed his hands on her ass spreading it out wide as another pulled another item from the cart.

In his hand he carried a long thick dildo, much bigger then would ever be used for any normal individual almost a foot long in length. On the edges of the vibrator were ridges and multiple bumps. It wiggled around wildly and twisted back and forth making a low humming nose before it was pushed violently into her. As the large machine started to stretch her out some of the other guards took it upon themselves to start kicking her in the stomach, a way to discipline her to not attack any of them like that again.​

She tensed up at the repeated shocks, her body not having that one done before. She let out a low growl again before she was stood up. She was relieved that all those fingers were out of her, the damage they had caused healing over quickly. She looked at the cart that came close and saw an arsenal of things on it and knew that the torture was not going to end soon, but wouldn't break to them that easily still.

She gasped as the men got onto her breast and pulled one hand free, but was quickly grabbed once more before she could get any of the men. "Get off me you bi-" She started to say before the gag was put into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide when she figured out about the bitter blue sand on the ball. She grunted as she was tossed to the ground. She got ready to try and kick the male touching her ass just before something was shoved in her.

If not for the gag ball she would have let out a scream of pain. She was starting to sweat now with all the fighting she was doing, and her body, despite it's extra stamina she had, was slowly becoming fatigued. Her head dropped to the ground as she was kicked and her body was starting to practically go limp, though her body continued to heal it self, she was running out of energy to fight back, having used most of it before this all started. It had almost looked like she given up if not for the expression on her face and ears. They both showed her anger was still present, it was she just couldn't physically show it any more.

â??Would you look at this?â? Yelled one of the guards in triumph as he watched her body go limb as she was becoming more and more exhausted. â??I think she is enjoying this big boy.â? He continued as he started to quickly twist the large dildo around before ramming it back into her giving her no time to get use to the large object as he continued to violate her. â??About fucking time, and out of all of that bitching and whining, it looks like all she really needed was a nice thick one to shut her up.â? As he handled her seemingly satisfied pussy the men who where once kicking her had finally stopped before her head was jerked up from the ground. Sitting front of her was the same man that had told her to shut up as he brought her face down into his lap. Pressing his large cock against her cheek he started to thrust slowly keeping her from moving away as he kept his grip around her head. As he held onto her head his fingers pulled at her ear each time she tried to get away from him. With each thrust of his hips he would slam against her face the staff of his cock covering her left eye as her right eye was pointing towards him.

â??Whatâ??s wrong? Your looking at me like your mad or something.â? The guard joked with her as he slammed his hips harder against the side of her face. Jerking off in her face more he pulled her head away slightly grinning as he did as the tip of his cock remained near her eye.

Digging the large dildo into her pussy he left it their having only a few inches out as he twisted it on watching it as it started to vibrate violently inside of her. Being handed the teaser he moved his finger to her clit rubbing it softly before pressing the tip of the teaser against it. â??Lets see how long she can keep that look now..â? he whispered as he turned it on shocking her clit in burst turning it on and of continuously.

As her clit was being handle two hands rested on her ass as the large head of a cock was pressed against the ass softly before being rammed in. The massive cock was nearly a foot long as took no pitty on her as it quickly jerked out of her before being slammed back into her.​

(Sorry if this is too short...)

She growled a low rumble in the back of her throat, unable to bite anything due to the gag still in her mouth. She reared her head back and got ready to headbutt the Guard's crotch until she felt the tug on her ears which made her yelp softly, inaudible through the gag to even the Guard in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to avoid seeing the male's cock next to her eye. She wasn't sad or anything, far from it, she was becoming pissed now, and her body still ached. She cringed as the continued to attack her pussy with the large 'toy' inside her.

As soon as the teaser hit her clit she curled up into a ball, the shocks running through her body. The electricity actually started to turn her on, but she didn't want to show the Guards this, it would make them think she was liking it even more, so she kept her angered face as the assaulted her clit with the torture device. Her body began to shake as if in spasms, and she could feel her bones start to tremble from so much sex. She kept her eyes closed, her physical limits starting to be reached now as so many males molested her. She was slowly loosing consciousness as the assaults continued on her.​

As all of this was happening in front of Nairv he just watched quietly until standing up finally getting tired of just watching his new pet getting broken and was now ready to get his own hands on her. Slowly some of the men started to move from her as Nairv made his way to the worn out women picking her up from the floor by her hair. As she was lifted from the ground her body was finally released from the grip of the other men, only the vibrator was still wiggling wildly inside of her. Slowly his finger moved to the strap of the gag and pulled it out of her mouth before watching her carefully knowing that she could still be a threat. “Well then have you stopped with your useless struggles?” he already knew the answer before she could say anything and quickly throw her to the ground hard.

“For such a dirty bitch you are putting up quiet a fight.. But I like that, the more you fight back the more enjoyable breaking you in is for me.” As he talked he moved towards her slowly before pushing her over to her back. Picking up the teaser he smiled as she kneeled down to her rubbing it against her exposed clit hard before looking up to her. “It seems like you enjoy this little toy..” as he talked he would turn it on and off quickly never letting it touch her clit just teasing her. Quickly one of his hands grabbed her head and slammed her onto the ground hard before moving over to her face his large cock resting on her face coving half of it easily. “Now open that mouth..” he told her before pinching her noise hard as she did his large cock dug into her mouth slowly pushing inch after inch down her throat.

In the eyes off his guards he was truly a fearless man able to put in cock into the mouth of such a vicious girl, however Nairv didn’t care about such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom