Show me your moves

I started this thread later than I intended, so I'm about to head off to bed. I'll make a quick and dirty post, which I'll be fancying up later (aka tomorrow)

I write at least 2-3 posts a reply, I ask that my partner do the same. I don't need perfect grammar, but at least try.
Kinks, fetishes, or limits I don't have much of, I'll do pretty much anything, I just love writing all sorts. I prefer story to smut 70/30 ratio and please no sex on the first post, makes the rest of the role play boring. I like to build up to that, makes it more fun.
All I don't care much for is futuristic, otherwise I'll do anything.

It is time for me to post my plot cravings. Just two for now, I am working on more.

Cassidy hasn’t seen her brother in seven years, not since their father died, and her brother became an adult. Cass was left to be raised by her mother, a woman left broken after her beloved husband’s death, and given to bouts of depression that finally ended in suicide shortly after Cassidy’s sevententh birthday. As next of kin her brother was reached out too and asked to take her in. They are definitely not little kids anymore.
Wonderland is a world of slaves and masters, where people are bought and sold, and top dwellers are considered a rarity. Alice was among the few humans with the sight, the ability to see the under dwellers, and so she was lured away by one she thought a friend. The white rabbit had been watching her for years, waiting for her to reach maturity so he could get the best price for her. Thus a prisoner, Alice awaits her sale, convinced she must be dreaming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom