Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Soldier X Akari69) Killing the shadows.

Soldier

Banned
Banished
::” “ NM156 has been activated sir.”” “This is a last ditch effort. If this one goes missing then we will avoid the entire sector as a whole and move on.” “” Yes sir””

On a tall outskirt building of the city where they all had been disappearing he stood. Number 156, the last of the soldiers that where elite from the day they were born. Icy blue eyes could only been seen, confirming he was not a machine. A military helmet in urban camouflage of grey, black, and an off shade of blue matched his uniform which had a strait black flak jacket over it. Over his face was a Kevlar mask that hid every feature of him, Hands where gloved the same way for protection. Within this all many weapons and such where hidden to deal with any sport of target. Without a noise he moved on after hooking a rope to the edge of the roof. Quite and perfect the professional jumped over the side of the roof to start the decent to the creature’s window. His left hand held the rope above his head. In his right hand a pistol with a silencer could be seen. His black boots held on the brick wall as he sat beside the window waiting: :

As soon as the creature enter the room the twat of the gun and breaking glass could be heard as he took four shots that hit. With a smirk he pulled on the rope and dropped to the ground d like a ghost. He holstered the weapon and moved on to the connecting ally to make his escape. Mission success:

Shiva roared in pure fury. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN KILLED! HOW THE FUCK TO DO YOU KILL SOMEONE ON THE 12TH STORY OF A BUILDING AND JUST DIS-A-FUCKING-PEAR!?" Raising from her chair she grabbed the man before her by the throat lifing him form the ground. "I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW IF NOT SOONER!" She screamed crushing his throat and breaking his neck in her powerful hand. Flinging his lifeless body to her left it hit the wall with bone and brick shattering force. "DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR?" She shreeked pointing to the door. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL!"

It was now the next night, Roderick stood on the roof of a building about a block from hers. His icy eyes pinned to the building and window he had seen her in. The strong Beret .50 cal rifle poised to the window. " Come on---- " he whispered barely breathing, and never moving. This was his job, his duty.. This was his purpose.. Other then this he had nothing.

Sitting back in her large throne like chair she drummed her fingers on the arm. "Where is he at. I want him found now. I will not remain calm for very long and if I dont get him soon, I will start taking your lives as punishment." She threatened calmly raising from the chair and walking to the large window. Gazing out of it her bright green eyes danced across the scenery. She caught glimps of a shining object and pulled one of her men infront of her at the last moment moving from the window. "One block away from this window. Find him bring him to me." She ordered.

Back
Top Bottom