Fx Male Devoted to Daddy Dearest [Incest | F4M]

AccioStories

Meteorite
I'm looking for...
  • A multi-paragraph roleplay over private messages, with equal attention given to both plot and smut.
  • Laid back writing partners that are understanding and respectful. I have a very hectic work schedule and I can't post often, but when I do I give 110%.
Prompts

1. DNA testing has torn countless families apart, but it's also brought them back together. I've been searching for my biological father since the day I turned 18, and thanks to one of those tests I've finally found him. We arrange to meet and I arrive a few days early, eager to explore a new city. Turns out, "exploring a new city" really means "getting trashed and going home with the hottest silver fox I've ever laid eyes on." (Spoiler alert, he's my long lost dad.)

2. You've conquered the kingdom and claimed the throne. Now, you'll begin your prosperous reign. First order of business: a male heir. But who can you truly trust among these war-torn lands, inhabited by naysayers and potential usurpers? Why, your own flesh and blood, of course. (Game of Thrones, but with incest... Oh, wait.)

3. You've always been cheap, but having me pretend to be your young bride in order to get a Honeymooners' discount on the resort we booked for our Father-Daughter bonding trip is a whole new level! What are we even going to do with coupons for a free couple's massage? As if the "Intimacy Package" waiting in our room wasn't bad enough.

4. Growing up half-human in a realm dominated by monsters could have been far more difficult without you as my father. You've protected and defended me for as long as I can remember. We may look nothing alike, but no one can deny the strength of our bond. And, as adventurers, it is tested. Regularly.

5. You're the Alpha to my Omega. No other can compare to you. Why marry someone like your father when you can just marry him, instead? (Vampires? Werewolves? Some kind of pack dynamic? Omegaverse?)

6. Please suggest your Father x Daughter ideas!

Back
Top Bottom