Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Draconian delights

Kaldor

Sith Lord
Good morning good afternoon good evening and goodnight. Welcome to my RT my name is Kaldor or just Kal. I've been Rping for a few years now and I still feel pretty new to this. I love a good story and that's why I am here, I love to write stories that even in a fantasy setting are a little more realistic by that, of course, I mean love and sex. Too often they are left out of good stories but not here. As for post length, I only ask for as much as I give and I do prefer to write at minimum a paragraph of content. Frequency is something I do get picky about I tend to post once a day or a least every other day. If anything comes up I do ask that I be told soon ish I don't mind waiting but I do like to know why. Anyway again thank you for coming let's get down to business.

well thought out stories
dangerous locations
public sex
oral giving/receiving
rough sex
consensual sex
firey lasses
the occasional crazy scenario

scat
watersports
rape
forced pregnancy

Ok now onto the plots

In the realms of man dragons have become rarer and rarer. Rumors vary far and wide but the biggest two are
that the dragons are ether dying due to hunting by the lords of man or they are returning to whatever realm
they came from thousands of years ago. The truth was in the middle but Erik Broadwind had no idea of this.
He was out on a ride upon his newest horse raided from a content several weeks away when a massive shadow
passed over him once twice three times too fast for Erik to catch by sight. When he didn't see it again his
guard dropped. That was when the dragon plucked him off his horse and took him into the skies.

Kyle was an average guy in the year 2872. That was till the accident at his work. Kyle worked at the
Advanced technologies division of the megacorp Dust tech. Their project was to create time bubbles to keep food
other perishables good forever by trapping them in a null time zone. this ended horribly when one day the
prototype exploded sending Kyle back to the dark ages. The only other thing to survive the trip was the
division's portable forge capable of making anything with the proper materials. Forced to acclimate to a world
ruled by kings and the sword Kyle must survive in a new role as a techno mage.

New in the region is the lustforth gym. the leader Mikeel is a former champion and tough gym leader. His gym is odd thou in the fact that all challengers must sign a waiver beforehand. the reason they learn after is that Mikeel prefers to make bets with challengers. Sometimes it's innocent sometimes it's not. It's all up to the challenger but to face the best you have to risk it all.

They aren't listed for now but I also have RP for lycanthropy, excessive cum, demigods, and a demon possession if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom