Fx Male And the loser is . .

I have a RP I'd like to explore with a rope loving aggressor. My name is Coffy, I am a light skinned black woman. 5'4" 117 pounds, C cup breasts, I am fit and a 100% rope bunny.

I get into a Master slave relationship with a man who understands my excitement for being bound but our relationship becomes strained and we are starting to argue constantly. He decides to invite some of his Dom friends over to play poker and drink beer without bothering to tell me. He tells me to dress sexy, we're going out. So I put on a black leather skirt, knee high stiletto heel boots and a silver latex tank top with a zipper front and put my hair in a long thick braid. But he surprises me telling me he changed his mind and we're not going anywhere. He ties my hands behind me, put a big ball gag in my mouth then marches me into the basement and ties me to this steel support column, tying me against it at my ankles thighs waist and shoulders. I am thinking this is some sexy scene he wants to explore but he sets up a card table and some chairs then goes back upstairs leaving me tied to the post. I stand there over half an hour before I hear the door open back up and by then I'm pretty mad. I start cursing him, lucky the tight gag mumbles my words but then I panic seeing these Dom friends of his coming downstairs. He invites then to touch me, making me even madder and more scared. They squeeze my boobs, feel my butt and give me a few spanks before sitting down to play poker.
As they play they keep drinking and looking at me more and more disturbingly. Then my Master says
Ok guys, this is it. The final hand. Winner gets the bitch. Winner gets to tie this bitch up and get her out of my life forever.
I am stunned. I start struggling frantically and grunting these foul sounds against my gag as he walks up in my face laughing at me telling me he has taken all the crap off of me he is going to take and giving me to the winner of the hand.
Then he drags this leather body sheath out. I have spent several very uncomfortable nights in that thing after misbehaving. It's skin tight and has all these straps around it that tighten so tight you can't move. I am shaking my head and screaming myself blue in the face as he says winner gets to stuff my whining ass in the sack and take me home

Any bad boys out there that would like developing this ad enter PM me and legs! I write a few times a week in first person and since I talk a lot, tend to write a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom