New Refreshing Ideas

XxSassyBeautyxX

Super-Earth
Looking for 70% story, 30% smut.

Some of my ideas extended:

*** Fallen Leaves Affair ***
*** Character chosen - ( Samantha Monilla )
--- Within the starting of a new year at the Boston University. Samantha Monilla, age 29 latina female, a historian teacher as well as psychology teacher is going secretly through a divorce with her husband. Having no kids. Getting advice from her older sister whom does have a successful marriage and two kids. ---- Upon her teaching. Not noticing a certain student, (age 18), showing interest in her. Typically the one answering her questions as well. Wanting to join donation/charity functions with her during the weekends. Having a big crush on her. Not knowing about this student's interest. She is happy to have good company. Slowly through regular good conversation and friends. Things suddenly turn different over the course. Risks and such build up.

*** Future World - For The Love Of Android *** (Inspired heavily by Detroit-Become Human)
--- Within the distant future in New York City during the winter holiday of Christmas coming about. Your character in his early 40's. Working at a business tech company as a sales guy. However your life has been nothing successful or thrilling. Though your job pays good and allows you to have your own apartment in New York City. It doesn't seem fulfilled. And even as you walk through the cubicles to see full families. It makes you remember how lonely things seem. - The biggest thing being sold on the market was androids. As you randomly decide after work in the cold weather to check out the local tech store. Meeting another salesman that also is looking to sell to you right away on introducing you to the line of androids. Stating how you can pretty much select everything from how they look and the type you want. ----- Your mind begins to wonder. You get to pick a celebrity's face which ultimately can alter it's body to be either in her 20's or older if preferred. ---- This is where things start.

*** The Perfect Family ***
< Warning: Per the site. The character's must be age 15 and up if sexual things happen>
---- This role play is quite simple. One thing I'm good at is playing as multiple characters. So pretty much I'd like to have real life characters over anime. Sorry. So if you want me to play as a few sisters. A mom. Cousins. Aunts. Whatever. ---- Just pick that perfect family. Give me female celebrity face claims you'd like for them. And then we'll decide on a setting. I do prefer to have this as a story build-up role play before smut. So this one is more up to discussion.

*** Fandom Idea - Star Wars II into Star Wars III ***
An idea I've always had is. What if on another spectrum there was a secret romance built between Obi-wan and Padme. It could even during the events from Star Wars 2. I've always thought of some scenario where maybe Obi-wan was the one to go on the mission of protecting her and Anakin was the one to be braved on following up on the clone troops. It would rather be interesting to try. But I'd again like someone that is very passionate about the series and knows the character with the back of their hand. ------ And I know I'll get flack that there would be no Stars Wars IV if this happens. Eh it's just a fleshed out idea I'd be wanting to try with the right person.

*** Summer No Where ***
*** Character choice *** Character
As of summer as the by the character's dismay and displeasure towards their disobedient teenager. Her mom and dad decide to on a nice long vacation where the summer would be having their daughter Hailey Baron staying with her grand father. Being age 16 and not a whole fan of staying with her grand father in the lake house he lived on. Being a war veteran and having his set ways. Losing his wife to cancer and now being age 55 and alone. Agreeing to watch over her while they left off. There of course is that immediate disagreement between the two as ground rules were made. The two had constant arguments, but eventually over the course of time. He tried a different approach and spoke about his past stories in life and growing up how things were hard in the late 1950's to early 60's. Talking about how his life had been an endless battle with staying by his wifes side and then dealing with bullies to his war stories. An understanding had built upon the two. As things continued on with helping out with chores to going fishing. A sudden dark tide had been crossed when things got towards a different kind of romance. A secret one.....

*** Major League - New Prospect ***
*** Celebrity Choice *** Kim Kardashian
*** In 2007 as Kim Kardashian was looking for a new direction in life. Besides being single and with no kids at this time. She had a love for the game of baseball. As she was younger. Her dad had shown her some pitches as he played minorly in his youth. Though at the time of growing up. She didn't want to ever be viewed as a tomboy. Though times had changed and remembering her dad in telling her to always follow her dreams and she knew his love for the game. ---- Suddenly inspired. Meeting up with some pitching coach in Los Angeles to talk about the possible play in the Major Leagues. As that was a bit of a stretch he thought for sure. Agreeing to train her and seeing what she had. Upon her memory of that trickle ball to the night maven pitch. Yet amazed at her pure athleticism and determination over the period of training. Using her celebrity status to get a press conference on TV to try to get noticed and to be amended into allowing a female to play in the major leagues. Clear controversy and mockery was instantly blantant her way which she expected. Even her sisters didn't choose to respond about things. Oddly enough she was able to call this immoral and sexist. Going to lengths into challenging the system that eventually led to her speaking with the commissioner and gaining for one try-out. This was big news as all the scouts were going to check this out as well as the news stations. It was set up in the place she knew her dad loved which was the Dodgers stadium. Being during the summer on July 7, 2007. Dressing up in her dad's old baseball uniform as it was loose on her with wearing a maroon head band through her dark hair. A maroon under shirt and navy blue sweat pants with white sneakers. Walking out to the mound. Cameras flashing and comments being made into a muffle sound. The stadium was even filled as if it was a sold out game. Lining herself up and giving the nod as she'd step into form with extending her leg and arm back at the same time. The sudden velocity released forward across the base pad. The sudden shock that even made guys lose their beer. She threw a perfect strike that even the catcher was surprised. ( This is where I wanted to start things off )

*** Into the Darkness **** <Inspired heavily by Alice in Wonderland and Labyrinth>
*** Character choice *** Character ***
Life was always something of a dream. Or maybe a bit more. Katelyn Darrow was age 20, a young female that enjoyed history growing up. That and mythology. Upon it being a Friday night as Katelyn sat by her window sill listening to the rain drops tap against the window. Sitting in a purple coursette dress. Living alone in an apartment. She still seemed childish for role playing out things as if she was in a play. That was just how she felt about life. Everything was a play and everything had actions to it. Her parents gift to her on her last birthday was a large mirror that she had yet to uncover. It was something of her grandmother's that she kept up in the attic. But it was so beautiful upon the framing of it and the glass still strong intact and even gave off somewhat of a glossy watery effect upon looking at it. ---- As the night grew and it wasn't like she had a date or anything. She was off today as she worked as a waitress and attended a simple college in her opinion. But there had to be more to life. ---- Upon standing up and walking over to the mirror and placing her to touch what she thought was glass. It appeared like water. So strange. Which instantly led to more of her curiosity. The sudden pull had her suddenly sucked in as she screamed. Next thing she knew. She was standing within heavy darkened tanned brick walls with ivy upon it. Reaching over and grabbing a latern hanging about. Staring forward and not knowing what was to be expected. ( This is where you come into play. You can create characters within that will help her figure things out or be ones to lead her in the wrong direction. )

*** Life's Decision ***
*** Character Choice *** Character
Did you ever feel you woke up to the sound of the glass breaking against the wall and the continued screams from the bickering of parents? Arguing on whom is going to pay the bills and how the other is convinced one is cheating on the other? Welcome to my world. I'm Marissa Lynn Davenport. I'm 17 as I've just finished my high school graduation. Not really into the whole talk about college. My parents defiant and clear in their actions that I wouldn't be making it in this world. It didn't help to have the fact that my dad was an alcoholic working at the mill long hours. My mom worked within being a waitress after being let go from her teaching job. Most likely due to the pig that was her boss wanting some younger woman to take her place. Regardless. I cleared my mind on the limits. I had dreams of making it out there in the world. My guitar in it's case always by my side. Making beautiful music. At least to me. Though I never joined a band. I thought it would've been cool, but not many people believed it. Went through some harsh relationship that ended due to the fact the guy wanted to travel and I don't believe in long distance relationships. So I broke it off. Hell my life is living in a broken home. Where I was more of a run away when my parents were harsh to me or felt like I was a waste of life. Well I'm granting their wish as I finally broke free from the mental boundary that kept me bind for so long. Here in Los Angeles, California. It had been the second day of running away. Leaning against a building with practically loitering. Having my long brown hair down. My eyeshadow that made me appear to look like a geisha. I am a mixed asian american. Having the slim body frame and a pale skin texture. Wearing a navy blue t-shirt that says "Live Free" and a pair of light blue jeans that were ripped near the knee side and then finishing that look was a pair of white sneakers. Having my guitar case to the side of me opened for people to throw money in. While I strung up some regular melody and random songs I wrote. Hoping to be heard and discovered.

***Teenage Runaway***
*** Character Choice *** --- Character
Times were rough growing up with a dysfunctional family that had come to a sudden end in Philadelphia during a car accident of the parents. This led to the 16 year old daughter to be transferred to her divorced Uncle. Whom clashed with her and even made derrogatory comments her way. The teen female known as Danielle Branson, had a bad up bringing. Typically hanging out with the wrong crowd and even having over protective parents as well as cops know about her where abouts. She even had a ghetto slang way of dressing, talking, and even having no respect towards others. Finally one day as she packed her stuff up and left without a word to head down the road alone. Having her natural cherry dark hair strung down her shoulders with a pair of silver hoop earrings dangling down her ears. Wearing a light pink hoodie midriff with a pair of light blue jeans and white sneakers. Feeling she could hitch down the road to the local trucker stop and hitch a ride to get her as far as Las Vegas. Planning on striking it big and then hitting up Hollywood. However she had no friends that would support her on this running away as it was either that or joining a gang. She chose the latter of the two. Upon seeing one of the older truckers filling up gas at the gas station. Figuring she could bum a ride from this guy. Even if she had little money to work with.

**** It's the End Of The World As We Know It***
*** Character Choice *** ---- Character
Out in Kansas it seemed like the end of the world as only a tumble weed blew by. Following a year ago of life so plentiful quickly met by chaos. The impossible that might've been joked about had come to life to engulf the world. The zombies itself created from a lab accident as the story goes back from a lab research that clearly was trying to mess with skin tissues that would heal faster had accidentally meshed that with high rabies and their own chemical that quickly shifted the mind to dub down and then the different senses quickly changed towards being for harm instead of caution or good judgement. The price had costed the world in being fast eaten as this spread like wild fire. Faster than one could spread and quickly before anyone knew it. The world had experienced such horrible perils. ------ This left for two humans that like any others had to transition into quick change and work together. The two were siblings. One was an older brother age 25 whom was more of the muscle from the group. Even though he more so was average size, but still was the protector and then was his younger sister Maggs, age 16. Having to watch over the brat for a good year or so as she had shown some resource in creating healthy foods with the herbs they grew. The two had to become herbivores more so. Living in a trailer together and making the best of it. Her choice of weapon was a bat with barb wire wrapped around the base and top as well as having nails sticking out of it. She didn't mind the close combat as she was quick and agile. The two worked together. But knowing obstacles and challenges were ahead as well as survival.

*** Gift of Forever ****
*** Music Theme Choice ***
From one of my fave games - Eternal Darkness -

Kareem a wealthy arabian young man went to meet up with a woman named Chandra. She was a beautiful arabian woman that he was enthralled with. Admitting his feelings for her. On how he couldn't sleep without her always on his mind. That he would do anything for her. Of course her response was mention of some treasure hidden in the desert that she wanted to possess. Stating if he could get that for her. She'd be his as both dreams would come true. ---- As he traveled to the desert with hearing his name mentioned in a loud whisper. Seeing three tomb in a triangle form as he went to the middle only to suddenly be warped. Upon being zapped into some temple. There he was as the sudden corpses on the ground rose. This was just the beginning as he whipped his Tulwar sword out and got ready for what was ahead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

< SITUATIONAL ROLE PLAYS ----- This are just things I notice from day-to-day in life. That I have a dark mind to wander some >

*** The Intern ***
**** Character Choice *** --- Character
As it was during the time of summer for interns at the mortgage company as Valentina Martinez, age 18. Was to be working under the belts of one of the senior guys. Rick Johnson, age 56, whom was happily married with a beautiful wife and three kids. Valentina was a single latin female that was using her summer to get some of the business world under her belt for a few months before returning back to college. Living on her own with the aid and help of her parents for the moment as long as she continued to show forth effort on getting herself out there in the world. Meeting Rick as he would be her supervisor as well as her primary aid in teaching her to get into the loan officing world. Though at first she seemed absolutely clueless. Rick had continued to work with her the best he could and even made the effort to teach her during going out for a bite to eat to driving her home as she typically took the bus back. Though oddly enough. He started to find himself start to fall for the young intern within. But he couldn't nor wouldn't make a move on her. He was a married man and not one to be sinful.

*** Being With One, Dreaming Of The Other***
**** Characters Choice*** ---- Girlfriend and Best Friend
It was during the time of high school as it was senior year. That last year before moving on to college and so forth. The one where you make that move with your girlfriend. However, the thought of her best friend Claudia. Damn was she pretty and cute. But yet I'm with my perfect girl, Vanessa. She had that look that any guy would turn their head. However there was always that curiosity about Claudia. It was that third wheel hang out. She had dated guys, but typically she would find no reason to stay with them as most got easily jealous or controlling. Nevertheless it was that one day where your girlfriend had to work late and Claudia wanted to hang out and go bowling. But none of the others wanted to go. You feel like you want to keep her company. Though the bad truth was that there was that crush or wander. Was this a risk that should be tried or should that just close friend be good enough?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom