Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stars of Desire [MessedupRp x HeavenlyKnight]

CatScrezatio

Supernova
In a galaxy far far away, there was a lone cruiser-class ship flying through the depths of space. This part of the outer rim was lawless, and untamed. Certain factions had restrictions on piracy, but many did not. Chief among them were the Ostrin.

The Ostrin had spent centuries as a slave species, up until the civil war that split the Galactic Sovereign in two. In the chaos if war, there was nothing stopping an Ostrun radical posthumously called "The Martyr" from starting a slave rebellion. While the martyr died early in the uprising, their death was a spark that caused the Ostrin to boom, retaking their resource-rich planet and entering a new age.

The sight of an Ostrin ship was not a pleasant one. So, as an Ostrin warship approached the little lonely it was a surprise to the warship's crew that the cruiser neither tried to escape, nor attempt communication. So, after a quick scan of the ship, the Ostrin set about boarding the smaller spaceship.

The crew found that the ship was empty. There wasn't even a crew, as the ship was set to autopilot, headed to an unknown location. Eventually, the ten-man sweep team found another peculiarity. A single active statis pod. Naturally, as this was the closest thing to spoils the little detour onto this ship had brought, the team deactivated the pod. There was a hiss for several seconds as it depressurized, then the hatch opened, revealing a human female inside.

The woman was met by ten aliens in armor and helmets, aiming rifles at her. One of them lowered their weapon and nodded to the others. "Bring her back to the captain. We'll finish sweeping the ship." Another Ostrin nodded and approached the woman, carrying a pair of polished silver cuffs. The alien locked them onto the woman's wrists and the cuffs immediately magnetized, sticking together and refusing to let go. The alien led the girl away, keeping the weapon ready in case the smaller human somehow posed a threat.

It was hard to explain cryosleep even after all these years, what was considered by many in the Sovereign to be humanity’s greatest scientific creation was still at its core very secretive. On the surface, it was a scientific procedure that froze one’s body on a cellular level. This meant that the user wouldn’t age during long space travels. However there was more to it then that, the process was nearly impossible to reverse. After all freezing every single cell in a person’s body was one thing but to undo that all at once was a whole different process. It required something that could freeze you in an instant and then unfreeze you just as fast.

Even some of the most advanced species in the galaxy couldn’t figure it out, that was until humanity discovered the way to do it. When a spaceship travels though space at light speed, it leaves behind a trail of frozen liquid known as ight. Ight by itself isn’t anything impressive however when paired with the right conditions. It can cause a reaction to happen instantly. Which is why when ight is plumped inside a cryo-chamber it’s able to freeze someone instantly. Now one might be wondering why this was so important, the reason was because while there were no physical evidence of damage to someone frozen for a long period of time but the same couldn’t be said about the mind.

Cryo-madness was a rare but very real occasion that would effect a small portion of users. Thankfully it wasn’t something that was effecting Jennifer as she found herself waking up from cryo-sleep. The heavy drowning sensation of sleep leaving her as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. Unfortunately a sickness settled in her stomach quickly causing her to throw up as she fell to her hands and knees. Thankfully this wasn’t uncommon, as most people suffered from morning sickness as they came out of cyro-sleep, which is why the flooring around the pod had a drainage system that would prevent one from falling face first into their own throw up.

However as the young human sat up, she found that this was the least of her worries. Slowly her eyes adjusted and the sight before her left her wide eyed. At first she wanted to fight, a result of her fight or flight instincts however that feeling only lasted a second as she noticed the rifles they carried.
Careful she held up her hands before standing up. Once on her feet she held her arms out and felt the cuffs slap on before she was being lead towards their ship.
“Where are you taking me?” She asked as she looked the two soldiers over that were guiding her, unfamiliar with their armor.

The guards didn't respond. The one on the right of Jennifer turned their rifle around and pushed the butt of the gun against her back. It wasn't violent, only a shove, but the threat was clear. As they walked down the hall, several other Ostrin mechanics passed them by, headed back to the other ship. Of course they weren't going to leave the cryo-chamber on the now completely empty ship, that would be a complete waste. The mechanics has been given a direct order, remove the machine as intact as possible and bring it onto the Ostrin ship for study.

The secrets of cryo-stasis were well-kept, but the Ostrin were determined to discover them for themselves. Paying for cryo-stasis was expensive, and the high tribunal was offering a high reward for anyone who could capture the technology intact. The mechanics passed the prisoner, not giving her a second glance. Each had the gray skin and dark hair that was indicative of their race. Small dark spots freckled across their noses and cheeks.

The guards didn't stop Jennifer as they walked her along. There were other Ostrin around. A few shot her a passing glance, fixing their blue eyes on her, if only for a moment. Most ignored her, as was the Ostrin way. All others were inferior to them, you had to believe that when you broke your chains, lest you come to fall back into them. Jennifer was marched through winding silver and gray corridors for several minutes before finally being taken through a circle door and entering a command bridge.

Compared to the cruiser, the bridge of the Ostrin warship was huge. The front was a massive curving piece of glass, giving a 180 degree view in all directions. The bridge was broken up into stadium-like tiers of walkways, with rows of modules along each one, each semi-circular tier smaller than the last. Ostrin pilots sat at their modules, dexterous, slender fingers managing the brightly lit controls. The lower levels were in charge of piloting the ship, wearing translucent glasses that offered several displays of various metrics of the ship, as well as space itself. Above them were the Ostrin managing defensive systems and weapons respectively. The weapons tier was different, as each Ostrin had a black visor sitting beside them, a visual hud to allow more direct control and clearer vision when using the guns. Above them were the navigators, each navigator had a module twice the size of the others. Where the weapons teams had control sticks and manual commands, the navigation team has three dimensions scans of all the surrounding area. Finally above them was a single seat in which one Ostrin woman sat. The chair was large and silver, with controls built into the arms. The woman had a haughty look about her. But that haughtiness was very clearly born out of the simple knowledge that she was above everyone else. Whoever she was, she was a force to be reckoned with and she knew it.

One of the guards left Jennifer's side, walking to the woman in the chair and briefly whispering to her. The woman looked towards Jennifer and cocked her head to the side. She stood up and walked over to the other guard and the little human. "This is what you wished to show me?" Her voice was smooth like glass. The alien woman was tall, close to seven feet at least. She was remarkably pretty, with pronounced features on her face and piercing blue eyes that probed every detail of Jennifer's body. Her hair was long and black, swept straight back and almost down to her waist, like the other Ostrin she had the freckling of black spots across her nose and cheeks. She wore a black skin-tight body suit that went up to her neck but left little to the imagination. Her body was shapely, with lovely round breasts and a beautifully sculpted bum. She looked like she'd been carved from stone and brought to life.

The guard responds quickly, "Yes captain. We found her in the cryo chamber. The ship was set to auto-pilot, but no destination was found."

The captain nodded, "Peculiar. Does she... It is a she, correct?"

The guard nodded, "We believe so. A human female by our estimate. We have not had any of our biologists take a look at her yet."

The captain nodded again and looked over Jennifer again, appraising her. The alien reached out and very brazenly grabbed one of Jennifer's breasts. She squeezed the flesh a few times and nodded. "Very nice." She mumbled, more to herself than anyone else.

"Girl" the guard addressed Jennifer directly, "You have been blessed to be in the presence of Captain Ossu, wise and powerful leader aboard the Eternal Flame. You are expected to answer all of her questions directly, and you are strongly encouraged to kneel and grovel in the presence of such a greater being than yourself."

Captain Ossu smirked and left a pregnancy pause between when the guard finished speaking and when she began her questioning. "First, do you have a name, girl?" She waited for a response and nodded, "Why was your ship unmanned and what was the destination." She demanded. After another pause, the alien woman continued. "Are you allied with the Sovereign or the Confederacy of United Systems?" Issues didn't break her gaze from Jennifer. Her eyes were hard, but also deeply curious about the little human woman. She'd never seen a human before, and she was very curious to examine this one further. For a foreign species, this little human female was quite... Delectable.

The press of the gun against her butt was a clear message, one that caused the redhead to focus forward and continue walking. All of this was so completely odd to her, since when did the Ostrin become so aggressive and furthermore when did they start building their own ships? Weren’t they a slave race? She asked herself as she brought her hands up to gently rub her cheeks. A soft tenderness still pulsating though them as her body was waking up. Thankfully this wouldn’t last long, just one of those lingering side effects that one would get from time to time. After a few more minutes the tenderness left her body, leaving her only with a slight headache and fuzzy vision. Once again this was normal but it didn’t mean it sucked any less. As they continued walking, Jennifer noticed the mechanics and wondered what they were up to. She herself was a mechanic after all and if she were to guess, it would be that they planned on taking pieces of the ship.

Is this how they were able to build their own ships? By taking apart other people’s ships and building something new from the scraps? No this couldn’t be right she thought. Clearly they knew advanced mechanics and clearly they were intelligent enough to build their own ships. However something was still off to her, what did they want with her? Furthermore why did they barely seem to notice her? There were so many questions and zero answers. An it wasn’t like she could ask her capturers for the answers, so far they hadn’t been very talkative even among themselves. Perhaps it was because they seemed militarized, a certain level of detail that she couldn’t help but notice.

Then again they could just simply be bandits that were organized. It wasn’t like she knew many bandits. When they arrived at the door, she looked it over a few times before she was guided inside. Once inside the room she looked around in awe. This was clearly a much bigger ship than hers and it looked a lot more advanced. However she couldn’t be for certain this was the case. In any regard she continued forward until the guards stopped in front of her. Slowly she glanced around the room and studied every inch of it she could. Trying her best to determine where and when she could try to escape.

She paid careful attention to the way the guard moved towards the chair. Clearly whoever sat there was the one in charge. As the chair turned around Jennifer was meet with one of the most beautiful faces she had ever seen. She hadn’t meet many Ostrin but she was almost certain that they didn’t look as good as she does. When she tilted her head and started to examine her, Jennifer felt her cheeks heat up before she looked towards the floor. As she heard her get up and walk over towards them, Jennifer lifted her head and gritted her teeth as she prepared herself for what was to come.

However she soon lost focus as she saw just how tight her suit was on her body. Every curve and muscle was visible as she stood their like a goddess. Jennifer herself was no goddess but she wasn’t ugly. At least she didn’t think she was. She was a short skinny woman who had short red hair, blueish green eyes, pale skin with a tiny complexion that resulted in her skin looking a bit tanish around her face. Although if you were to remove her close, the rest of her body wouldn’t be so lucky. Instead it was almost as white as snow. As for the rest of her body, she was rather small but skinny wasn’t the right word for it especially when looking at her hips.

Her shoulders were small yet muscled, the result of constant lifting and pulling as she would work on starships. Below her shoulders rested a pair of 34C breasts that were kept rather secure by her sweater. This and her wide hips as well as her ass keep her looking a bit thicker than normal people. Though she wasn’t extremely thick like some people, she definitely had more than enough to squeeze and play with. When the question of her gender came up she spoke. “Of course I’m a bloody female,” She said as her accent was more noticeable this time. The closet way to describe her accent was referring to it as a human Scottish accent of earth. However before she could speak again, the captain looked at her and she went speechless before she felt her breast get squeezed.

A first her strong hand felt a bit rough but after a little groping she started to enjoy it as her nipple hardened against the palm of her hand. This action resulted in a wet spot forming between her legs, as her thong stuck to her outer lips. When she pulled her hand away she turned red and spoke again. “What kind of person squeezes a stranger’s breast?” She asked as she kept her gaze anywhere except on her. Once the guard spoke, she looked up and scanned the woman again. This was their captain? Upon hearing her name and how she should kneel she turned towards the guard. “I’m not really the type of girl who kneels and grovel.” She replied with frown as she stared the guard down. Jennifer continued to do this until she heard the captain speak and nearly jumped out of her skin. “What? Oh um...I’m, my name is Jennifer.” She replied as she turned her attention back towards her again.

“Why was it unmanned? That’s because men are useless wankers who just get in the way.” She replied as crossed her arms and sighed heavily. “As for the destination, I don’t bloody know. In fact I don’t actually remember getting into a cryo-pod.” Jennifer told her truthfully as she rubbed the back of her neck. “The who?” She asked as she was unaware of either side. Where exactly was she? Jennifer wondered as she looked around the room before looking Ossu back in the eyes. The way she was looking at her caused her heart to beat faster as she felt herself get wetter.

“Honestly Captain Ossu ma’am, I think there’s been a mistake. I’m just a simple mechanic.” She said softly as she waited for the woman to speak again.

Ossu didn't react much to Jennifer, however she did smirk a bit when the girl was a bit confrontational. Ossu could appreciate a little fire, but the way she deferred to the captain made it clear that she was quick to learn her place. She wondered if all humans were like this. She also wondered if they were all as pleasant to look at as Jennifer. The small, pale creature before her should be horribly ugly on paper, but the contrast of her pale face and bright red hair, and her piercing green eyes cause Ossu to pause.

The human's body was equally appealing. Her breast was soft and supple, and her small proportions were appealing. Issues couldn't help but wonder how easy it might be to manhandle the smaller woman, her groin began to warm, her hidden organ trying to engorge itself within her tight suit. She bit her lip, trying to bend her biology to her will and suppress the natural processes that would cloud her mind.

Ossu noted again, the deference that Jennifer showed to her as compared to the guards. "I see..." She looked to the guards. "Take her to my quarters." Ossu looked back down at Jennifer and smirked, "I will arrive shortly, I must ensure that your ship be brought with us. There is much that I am keen to discover."

The guards quietly led Jennifer away, the taller one in the right, the primary one Jennifer had been antagonizing, repeatedly poked her with the muzzle of the gun, "She's probably a Sovereign spy. Maybe even an assassin. She'll probably try to kill the captain.

The other guard looked over, "Oh yes I'm sure she is. Why just look at her, she could break her cuffs and overpower us any second." The two guards stood at least a foot and a half taller, not to mention the layer of armor they each wore. As well as the weapons they carried.

The taller guard seemed unconvinced, "She could have poisons. Anyone can use a violence of toxin!"

The other sighed, "Krias, leave your conspiracy out of this. What could one tiny human do to us? My sister's children could probably overpower her."

They stopped in front of an unmarked door. The tall guard, Krias, pressed a panel beside the door and it slid up into the ceiling. Krias pushed Jennifer into the room, then closed the door. There wasn't a clear way to open it from this side, keeping Jennifer locked in the room. She was alone for only a few minutes, long enough to look around the small suite of rooms. There was a large bed that was semicircular, as well as some strange plastic mold in the wall that held the depression of a taller body. There was a bathroom with a glass stall that was likely a shower of some kind, and an odd rectangular hole in the wall that went back about a foot, coveted with a small metal door.

The front door opened again and Ossu walked into the room. She was alone this time, but her presence seemed even more intimidating despite the lack of the guards. She didn't say anything, just looked keenly at Jennifer for several seconds before stepping closer. "You say you aren't Sovereign. Even though most of the human-colonized systems have allied with Sovereign. Perhaps the Confederacy? Maybe, you could be one of those Gier whores I keep hearing about. But I doubt it."

She stood in front of Jennifer and squeezed her breast again, "Whatever you are. You are on my ship, and as such I am now your captain. But you don't seem to have any trouble addressing me as such." Ossu stepped around so she was behind Jennifer. Rather than release her breast, she used her other hand and grabbed a handful of the other one. Now fondling both of the human's breasts, she pulled Jennifer against her body, groping at her boobs.

"When I did this before, you did not try to stop me. In fact, you only asked who would do such a thing... The answer to that is simple... The woman who has control." She slid her hands down, hooking her fingers in the hem of Jennifer's sweater and slowly sliding it yo her body. "I think we both know who is in control here..." Her one hand reaches up under the sweater, Ossu's slender fingers squeeze Jennifer's breast again. "Do you want me to stop? Or shall I continue?"

As Ossu took the opportunity to think so to did Jennifer. However instead of thinking about something logical, she started to think about the captain and just how sexy she really was. For starters her height alone was unbelievable, the woman stood at seven feet tall at least, humans could only grow normally to about six feet or so however some grew taller while others were a bit smaller or a lot smaller in Jennifer’s case. She stood at five feet and three inches meaning she was incredibly small compared to the Ostrin captain and her people. Then there was the subject of her face. It’s precise features left her looking like a model or a famous holo-actor. Although what was more appealing was her skin color, that deep color left Jennifer in complete awe as she stared longingly at it. Though as her mind continued to cloud over she soon found herself staring at her breasts. Easily bigger than her own and capable of suffocating her if they were pressed against her face. Not to mention that ass of hers looked strong enough to crush her head, well maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to be crushed between her thighs. Jennifer thought before she shook her head and rubbed her eyes. There were many public and well known side effects of cryo-sleep unfortunately however there were plenty of side effects that weren’t well known. One of these was how cryo-sleep effected one’s mood.

The aggressive yet soft touch on her breast earlier was like a seed that was carefully planted. A feeling of hornyness that only grew as the seconds went on. Especially when Ossu told her guards to take her to her chambers. “Wait what?” She started to ask before she was pushed along into the hallway. “A Sovereign spy? What are you even talking about? I don’t even know who or what the Sovereign is.” Jennifer commented as they walked, rolling her eyes as the continued to talk. “You know I’m right here right?” She asked before they stopped in front of a large metal door and was pushed inside it. The human woman was about to give them a piece of her mind up until the door closed in her face. A heavy sigh left her lips as frustration wash over her. “Ugh you idiots!” She shouted as she kicked the door. Once she calmed down, Jennifer began to look around the room. Clearly this was someone’s chambers and she had a pretty good guess on who’s. However none of this still made sense, why send her here if all places? Was the captain planning on being diplomatic?

Jennifer wasn’t sure however she knew she needed to find a weapon or something to protect herself with in the event that this Ostrin was planning on killing her. Unfortunately as she searched though out the room, she found nothing useful but she was able to figure out the layout of the room. Perhaps this would be valuable information for later. Though before she could do anymore exploring the door to the room open up and in walked Ossu. “What? That’s not right, humans are part of the United Colonies.” She replied as she gave the captain a look. It was a mixture of anger and confusion as the redhead clenched her fist. Now for anyone who might have been living under a rock, thirty years ago the United Colonies were a unified government that took up the entirety of Earth’s solar system. Sadly however roughly thirty years ago they were conquered by the Sovereign and forced to kneel before them. This then brought up the question, if Jennifer still thought there was a United Colonies how long had she been in cryo-sleep? “The Confederacy? What are you even talking about?” She asked before she let a moan slip from her lips as her breast was squeezed, her nipple already hard against Ossu’s palm as the captain felt her up. As she spoke Jennifer felt her knees get weak. There was so much confidence and authority behind her voice that it left the shorter woman speechless. When Ossu brought up her other hand to squeeze Jennifer’s remaining breast, the little human had to bite her lip and shut her eyes to keep herself from crying out.

Though once her ass pressed firmly against Ossu’s crotch she blushed and rubbed herself against it. She didn’t know what she had on but whatever it was, it felt really good against her ass. When the taller woman spoke again Jennifer tilted her head up and looked at her with desperation. She knew every word she said was absolutely true, Ossu was definitely in control here and if she wanted Jennifer then there was nothing that she could do to stop her. The next thing she did was hook her fingers underneath Jennifer’s sweater and lift it up. Normally the sweaters she wore were more of a leotard that ran down between her legs and over her pussy before coming back up between her asscheeks. This time however it would appear that the straps between her legs were undone which allowed for Ossu to pull it up so easily.

Once Jennifer felt Ossu’s warm hand on her naked breast, she whimpered and licked her lips as she started to pant. “You should really stop...I mean I’m all sweaty from cryo-sleep and I’m sure a captain of your reputation wouldn’t want that.” She replied blushing as she tried her best to change the subject, knowing that at this point with how horny she was she couldn’t turn her down.

Ossu didn't emote much as the small redhead. But it was intriguing. Seeing her biting her lip and feeling the little shivers of pleasure run through her, it was a unique experience for Ossu. At first she worried that the redhead had some sort of deficiency, and this was only a side-effect, but then she hypothesized this was normal human reaction to pleasurable stimuli. Ossu had to admit, it was quite arousing. Just seeing how strong Jennifer's reactions were, made Ossu very happy. She became even more happy when the human's naked breasts were revealed.

While Jennifer's words nagged at Ossu's mind. Her odd lack of knowledge about simple geopolitics, and her insistence that the Colonies were still intact; Ossu didn't concern herself with that at the moment. The mystery would come later, for now, Ossu needed to satisfy her urges, and it seems that she would need to do the same for Jennifer.

The sight of those beautiful little breasts pushed any concern about Jennifer out of Ossu's mind. She layed eyes on the milky pale flesh and stopped what she was doing, admiring them for several seconds. Jennifer was well endowed by human standards, all of her was very small by Ostrian standards. But much like how Jennifer was aroused by Ossu's large size, so too was Issues coming to find the petite body of Jennifer enticing.

Ossu laughed softly as Jennifer feebly tried to end their encounter. The captain could tell that she didn't mean it, that much was clear. "Mm, a captain of my reputation does as she pleases. That's one of the benefits of my reputation." The captain releases her grip on Jennifer's breasts, "But. If you are wary, I will no force myself upon you."

The Ostrian was outwardly impassive, but inside she was grinning mischievously. She waited for several seconds, then very suddenly turned Jennifer around so they were facing one another. She looked down at Jennifer and then grabbed her thighs, lifting her up. She kept the redhead close to her body, carrying her as easily as if she were made of cardboard. Ossu smiled now, "But I don't think it was wariness that made you make that offer." She chuckled, then unceremoniously tossed Jennifer onto the bed. It was shockingly soft, softer than she might be used to.

Ossu walked over to the strange plastic depression and pressed her back against the plastic. She fit into the depression perfectly. The plastic began to glow softly, them the skintight suit she wore seemed to slide off of her body, pulled into the plastic around her. As she stepped away, the plastic wall was now flat and flush again. Some kind of synthetic clothing generator. Ossu was not nude, not yet at least. But she was dressed in what resembled a sports bra and boyshorts on earth. She looked down at Jennifer, a tall gray goddess standing over the little human woman.

The Ostrian sat down on her bed and first released the cuffs from Jennifer's wrists, then she removed the rest of the human's clothing with very deft hands. Jennifer's pale body was incredible. Ossu had never seen anything like it, so it was very very new to her. She wanted nothing more than to devour Jennifer right now, but she held herself back. Ossu pulled her top off first, her breasts falling out of the top. They were large and round, similarly gray like the rest of her skin, but undeniably lovely. She smirked down at Jennifer and pulled her shorts off rather quickly, her impatience was catching up to her.

As her shorts came off, Ossu sighed. Her lovely ass was on display, as was her rapidly growing cock. Ostrians were and interesting species. Their biology was similar to humans and other humanoid species, but they had three secrets instead of just two. Along with males and females was a third, hermaphroditic sex. They were fertile, some could even best children themselves. This was part of the reason that Ostrian were slaves, ease of reproduction. Many Ostrian, including Ossu, took supplements to stem their fertility until they chose to settle and raise children.

Her cock was very impressive, even by Ostrian standards. It was long and thick, growing hard as Ossu's pent-up desires were free to grow. She looked from her impressive member to Jennifer and smirked. She wasn't aware that hermaphrodites were uncommon for humans, so she took any note of surprise from Jennifer to simply refer to the size. "This must be larger than humans. Do not be nervous. I will be gentle with you." Ossu curled her finger at Jennifer, her cock twitched a bit in anticipation of experiencing the human's body.

That raw desire was getting stronger and stronger as Ossu’s hands squeezed every inch of her chest. However soon the feeling left her as she felt those strong hands leave her breasts. This left her wanting more but she collected her thoughts and nodded at the captain. “Thank you, I appreciate your concern for my smell.” She said softly as she caught her breath and looked around the room. That was until she was spun around and made to face the grey goddess. Before she could speak she yelped as she was picked up and carried over to the bed. A soft squeak leaving her lips as she was tossed onto the bed with a soft thump. “Oy, What was that for?” She asked as she sat up and looked over at the woman, following her with her eyes as she walked over to the device.

Jennifer’s curiosity was peaked as she made sure to watch the machine closely. As it removed the skin tight suit that had been on the Ostrin woman, Jennifer couldn’t help but smile. She was a mechanic after all and any form of technology was exciting to her. Especially the technology she didn’t know about. “That’s incredible, how does it...” Before she could ask her question, her jaw dropped at the sight of Ossu’s exposed skin. While her previous outfit left little to the imagination it also made the woman look smaller. Without the restrictive clothing, each muscle and body part stood out and had room to breath. As she approached her she pulled back some but eased up after the cuffs were taken off. “Thank you...” She said as she rubbed her wrists and looked away from the woman until she felt her hands remove her clothing. Jennifer should have said something or stopped her but instead she helped her. At first she leifted her arms up and let her sweater be pulled off her skin before she lifted her hips so that Ossu could pull her pants down her legs. That left her in only a drenched thong. One that was quickly pulled down her legs before being tossed to the side, leaving her pussy fully exposed for the alien woman.

She brought her arms up to cover herself up before she stopped half way as she watched Ossu remove her top. As those massive breasts spilled out, Jennifer gulped and lowered her arms as she watched her pulled her shorts off next. The way her ass looked without anything covering it was indescribable and Jennifer wanted to kiss every inch of it until she saw what was between her legs. Once the Ostrin cock was on full display Jennifer found herself staring at it dumbfounded. She had heard rumors that some Ostrin women had cocks but she never believed it to actually be true. When it twitched and pulsated, The redhead felt her pussy clench before she shivered at the command. Slowly she began to crawl towards her before she stopped on the edge of the bed and sat on her knees.

She looked up at her again and blushed some more before she lifted her hand up and gently touched the grey thick cock. Upon touching it, she felt just how warm it was and the scent that came off of it was intoxicating. “I didn’t know your people’s women had cocks....” Jennifer told her blushing as she slowly started to pump it with one hand. “It’s so big and warm...” She whispered mainly to herself but it was loud enough for the captain to hear.

Ossu smirked as Jennifer seemed do dumbfounded. It was a strange assumption, that Ossu was a woman. So and extent she was. She could not bear children though, and her long rod was readily fertile when she was not taking her supplements. That was clear from the large pair of balls hanging between her legs. She took in a quick breath as Jennifer touched her member for the first time.

The mechanic's fingers were surprisingly soft, and her gentle statements of shock were endearing as they were arousing. Ossu shook her head. "Ostrin women are well endowed. But not blessed as I am." She motioned to her cock. "Only few bear a gift like mine, and none are as good as mine." She flashed Jennifer a cocky smirk.

Ossu had to stop the gasp that rose to her throat as Jennifer started stroking her cock. The soft hand enveloping her flesh and sliding along the length felt heavenly. Ossu had sampled plenty of her own kind. Someone as well endowed and as high-ranking as her, was not wanting for partners. But she'd never felt such stimulation as this little human could provide. It took her by surprise at first, and while she quickly subdued herself, her cock couldn't help twitching in Jennifer's hand as she touched it.

Oaau found an opportunity to focus on something else as Jennifer spoke again. "Yes. Do not be nervous. You humans are small and fragile. I will be gentle with you." She put her hand on Jennifer's head and looked down at her. The large alien woman was tall enough that standing as she was now, it was almost the perfect height for Jennifer. As much as Ossu's body told her to push the human onto her back and ravage her, the captain restrained herself. Now was not the time for such behavior. She needed to see what Jennifer was capable of. Such a small being like her, it wasn't even certain that she would be able to safely take Ossu's massive cock. The alien woman took a deep breath and drank in Jennifer's scent. It was driving her crazy, she needed release! The alien applied a gentle pressure to the back of Jennifer's head, "Go ahead. Do not be nervous. Take as much as you can."

“Really? I mean just looking at you, I can tell you aren’t lying but still. That’s extremely hard to believe.” The Scottish woman replied as she continued to lightly pump the Ostrin cock in her hand as she watched it twitch and leak in her palm. “Is that so? Now you sound like every guy that would try and hit on me at the bar.” Jennifer replied as she moved her other hand up to cup her heavy balls. “Oh lord they are so heavy, when was the last time you cummed?” The redhead asked as she massaged them and gently played with them. The nervousness that she felt earlier was slowly starting to fade away as her curious side started to roam free. Carefully she examined each inch of the woman in front of her, trying her best to learn everything she could about the captain.

“You haven’t encountered many humans have you? They aren’t really that small especially our men. Normally there about six feet tall sometimes more, sometimes less. As for our women, they come in all sizes. I sadly am one of the smaller ones.” She commented as she started to move her hand a bit faster. “Plus some of us like it rough but I appreciate you worry about my body. I must admit I’ve never taken a cock before unless you count a robot one.” Jennifer revealed before she felt a hand to the back of her head. When she looked up she could see the lust in Ossu’s eyes and it made her bite her lip as she felt her pussy leak juices down her thighs

“Um.....look this has been fun but I’m not really sure I should be sucking your cock.” She replied as she looked down at it. Jennifer couldn’t deny how beautiful it looked because in all honesty, it was breathtaking to look at. However she needed to gain some control. “Maybe I could do this.” She said before she licked her hand and started to jerk her off again. This time allowing her saliva to coat the cock in a nice thin layer. Eventually when the resistance started to come back, Jennifer licked her hand again and continue to pump faster before the urge was to much. Quickly she licked the tip before humming loudly at its taste. It was bitter yet sweet, a mixture of her musk and seed that resulted in a heavenly taste. “Oh wow....that’s really...g..” Before she could finish the sentence she licked it against. This time she went from the bottom of the head up to the tip as her hand twisted up and down on her shaft. Next she went a bit lower and licked from the underside of her cock up to the head before wrapping her lips around the head.

Once inside her mouth she started to move her head forward until about half was in her mouth, the tip hitting the back of her throat as she started to gag on it before pulling back with a heavy pant. Saliva dripping from her chin as her eyes watered up. “Holy shit that’s a thick...cock.” She said before laughing before she tried again. This time she took a bit more and pulled back before going forward. All the while she keep the cock in her mouth, not letting it slip out of her mouth. The wet echoes of her movements filled the room as her hands jerk her off and played with her balls respectively.

Ossu raised an eyebrow. She couldn't understand humans. How does the size of the cock relate to stroking the female, and what was a bar anyway? She shrugged it off and focused back on the human. Jennifer was weighing Ossu's balls in her hand. The alien woman smirked, "I haven't come since the last port. That was a little while ago." She intended to change that here and now.

The alien keenly watched Jennifer. She had not met many humans, but she was growing to enjoy this one. She pushed her hips forward, towards Jennifer as the girl said she'd never taken a real cock before. Offering herself to be Jennifer's first cock. When she claimed she could not, Issues didnt move. "You are small, but I am sure you will be able to endure." Her attempts to gain control were not seen as such by Ossu. The Ostrian did not move her hand from Jennifer's head as the girl licked her hand and began stroking the large member.

Ossu was impressed. Jennifer's hand was soft and felt very good sliding along her cock. She was happy when Jennifer did it again, the new speed was a welcome change. Before Issues could react, Jennifer pulled away from her hand and licked the tip of the cock. Tasting her musk and a few drips of precum that the delightful stroking had caused. Ossu smirked down at Jennifer, the human licked her cock again. Licking a bit more this time, then again, she licked over Ossu's thick member. The captain was relishing the feeling, then Jennifer wrapped her lips around it and the large member.

Ossu slid her fingers through Jennifer's hair as the human began sucking her properly. She watched as her cock disappeared into Jennifer's mouth. Her little pale hand still stroking her off. Jennifer gagging did not surprise Ossu. She was quite large after all, but she was silently impressed by how much Jennifer managed to take. She'd gotten down half of the cock, and then after a little break, she went back to it.

Jennifer's mouth was incredibly nice. It was tight and warm around Ossu's organ, and so nice and wet. Her hands complimented the blowjob perfectly, one keeping the rest of her member pleased and the other pleasantly fondling Ossu's balls. Ossu groaned in pleasure and used her hand to guide Jennifer. It wasn't necessary, but it gave her a sense of control over the human and her pleasure. "Mm, good slut. Are you sure you've never had a real cock before?" She chuckled. If the rest of Jennifer's body was like this, Ossu would definitely be keeping her.

Gentle hums and wet slurps could be heard coming from the redhead as she sucked down every inch of cock she could. Gagging softly as the cock found itself deeper in her throat each time Ossu moved her hips. However even as the Ostrin moved her hips, they were kind and slow which allowed for Jennifer to set her own pace. Once she was comfortable, the pale girl pulled back with a wide grin. “Your cock is just amazing....” She said drunkenly before she started to kiss and lick Ossu’s thighs. “You’re so beautiful, so very pretty and so hung you’re like a horse. I’m so horny right now that I can’t think straight.” Jennifer confessed as she moved one of her hands down to rub her dripping slit. Honestly she felt safe with Ossu but she didn’t know what would happen if they had sex. Could she take her cock after all? Would it be a one time thing? Would she become addicted to feeling her pussy filled with cum?

As always there were so many questions but no answers. “To answer your earlier question, no I haven’t had a real cock before but I’ve seen videos so that’s probably why I’m so good.” She replied in embarrassment as she continued to jerk the taller woman off, her hand moving faster as she listens to the sound of Ossu’s breath. “Could I ride you? Like um....could I sit down on your cock? I really want to feel it inside me, I tried stopping myself from wanting it but it just smells so good....” Jennifer confesses as she gives it a few more licks before she starts to kiss up Ossu’s body. First she kisses her pelvis before she starts to lick and suck the muscles of her abs.

Once up to her breasts, the redhead looks up at her and gives her a look that resembles that of a begging puppy. “Can I...taste your breast?”

Ossu groaned again as her large member slid down Jennifer's throat. While Ossu was not sure what a horse was, she assumed it must be a compliment as the girl began kissing her body again. It was clear the little human was incredibly lust-drunk, and Ossu was more than prepared to enjoy that. "As are you. You sucked my cock very well. I think you'll make an excellent addition to my ship."

Ossu let her human lick and kiss her thighs, wat thing curiously as she moved up her body. It was not something she'd ever tried, but it was very pleasant and Odd wanted to encourage it. "You are talented, for one that's never taken cock. Your mouth impressed me, perhaps you'll ride me just as well." Ossu didnt believe that Jennifer had never had a cock. The redhead was far too good for that, but she put her thoughts aside for a moment as she watched Jennifer crawling up her body.

Her request puzzled Ossu. Taste her breast? Only infants suckled, and even then it was from their mothers. However, Ossu was taking a liking to Jennifer, so she nodded. "You may." Having her breasts sucked was not what Ossu had expected. She was pleasantly surprised by how nice her partner's mouth felt as she licked and sucked at the captain's nipples. Ossu let a few moans slip before she slowly lay back, keeping Jennifer on top of her as the girl kissed her breasts.

Ossu shifted her hands to Jennifer's thighs. Her cock was still hard, and thanks to Jennifer's size, it was resting against her bum, comfortably sitting in the small crevice between her buttocks. Ossu slowly lifted Jennifer's hips and grabbed her shaft. She slowly rubbed the tip against the entrance to the humans pussy, Jennifer was so wet. She really was needy. "You want to ride me. Your body knows what is true. You're human males have not satisfied you, but your biology knows... I can." She pushed her hips up slowly. Letting her cock spread her pussy around it. Once the head was in, Ossu let go of Jennifer's hips and rested her hands behind her head. "Now... Show me what those videos taught you." She chuckled and relaxed, letting Jennifer show off her skill. Ossu knew that she would enjoy this, just feeling her cock head inside of Jennifer, it felt so wonderfully warm and incredibly tight. This was going to be fun for both of them.

If Jennifer wasn’t already drenched between her legs, she would have been very soon from Ossu’s dirty words. Especially when she told her how a human male cock couldn’t satisfy her. It was almost enough to make her drool as she lowered herself down onto the captain’s thick alien cock. The way she impelled herself onto it took her breath away for a moment as she panted heavily. Once she was able to adjust to the size and catch her breath she began moving her hips. Slowly she lifted herself up before slowly sliding herself back down, once Ossu’s cock was cover in her juices she began to bounce up and down more easily. “Oh shit.....that feels so good. None of my toys have ever felt this good before....so warm....so damn thick and long....” She said drunkenly as she wrapped her arms around Ossu’s neck and leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the other woman’s chest. “I can see why you’re the captain.....is it normal for people to kiss during sex?” She asked softly as she pressed her forehead against hers, a soft whine leaving her lips as she continued to move against the cock inside her.

Soon she began bouncing much faster as her hands ran though Ossu’s hair and lightly tugged it as she felt the head of her cock rub against her womb. “I think I could get use to this....”

Ossu didn't openly express her feelings the same way as Jennifer did. She gave occasional grunts of pleasure, or a soft coo when the feeling of fucking earthen pussy became too much. While Ossu maintained the stoicism that her race was known for, she had to admit to herself that the human woman was very good to fulfill the captain's needs.

Ossu was learning more and more reasons to enjoy this little creature by the minute. Her pale skin and bright orange hair were exotic and attractive, her body was so small and shapely, and she had both the feisty temper that Ossu enjoyed, as well as the sexual submission to know her place beneath the Ostrin during sex.

The captain's thick, long cock was a tight fit, but it did fit quite nicely. As Jennifer slid herself down onto the hard shaft, Ossu took in a deep breath and watched her member disappear into the tight hole. She noticed how the woman's nectar seemed to coat Ossu's cock, seemingly lubricating it further. Ossu raised and eyebrow, curious to explore the human's biology further. She could get used to this sort of hands-on research.

What Ossu especially liked was how the woman spoke. Usually the Ostrin female would remain relatively quiet during intercourse, only making soft sounds, as to focus on pleasuring her partner, but Ossu was enamored by the sounds the human made as she took the cock. The moans and groans as she was filled were causing Ossu's heart to race, and she felt herself wanting to make the girl elicit more of them.

Along with her moans, she liked the woman's talk. Her comments about how much she enjoyed Ossu's cock brought a smile to the Ostrin's face. There was nothing like a little ego stroking, and that mixed wonderfully well with the pussy stroking over her cock. "I knew you would enjoy it... Your body is so small, yet you take me with such ease. You are truly a fine, fine specimen."

She was getting into it, rolling her own hips to meet Jennifer's, pushing deeper. This wasnt normal Ostrin bedroom etiquette, but Ossu didn't care. She had never felt such a burning lust as Jennifer inspired in her, and Ossu wanted to plumbing the depths of this new feeling. Just like she wanted to explore the depths of Jeniffer. She out her hand on the back of the redhead's neck as Jeniffer leaned her head against Ossu's. Their breasts pressed together, their bodies rubbing in ways that Ossu had never thought about before. She looked the girl in the eye and answered her question in a simple, yet husky voice, "No."

It wasn't customary for an Ostrin futa, especially not one as high-ranking as Ossu, to actively fuck a sexual partner. Usually the female would do all the work to bring the futa to orgasm, but Ossu couldn't help herself as she thrust in sync with Jennifer. Their hips pulling back together, Ossu's cock almost completely pulling out before sliding all the way back in. Ossu looked up at the girl, their bodies pressed together. She shifted one hand to the back of Jennifer's hair, the other she placed on the small of the redhead's back.

"You will... I'll make sure of that." The alien woman pulled Jennifer's head into her own and pressed her lips to the human's. She kissed Jennifer, using her other hand to press the human's body against her own. This sort of sex was a new experience for Ossu, one that she was very intrigued by. One thing was for sure, she had no intention of losing Jennifer any time soon.

Every time Ossu’s grey, thick cock head pressed against Jennifer’s womb the engineer groaned loudly as her eyes rolled back in her head. There was no doubt about it, this was by far the greatest thing she had ever felt. It was intoxicating and all consuming, yet it was warm almost sweet. Especially when Ossu started kissing her. It was oddly romantic and Jennifer couldn’t stop herself from smiling as she ran her finger tips though her captain’s hair. “Oh? Your people don’t kiss? You poor thing, you deserve to be kissed.” She said softly between kisses as she stopped moving her hips for a moment and let the Futa beneath her, work her hips. As she felt the force behind each thrust she couldn’t stop herself from sliding her tongue into Ossu’s mouth, roughly fighting with her tongue in an attempt to take control. However it was becoming increasingly difficult to think about anything else as Ossu’s thick hot cock stretched her out and left her feeling complete. “Oh gods....I think I’m becoming addicted to your cock....it’s so good and thick....ugh I’m going to cum....” She warned her before she stopped her movements.

Here she began to pant as sweat covered her pale skin and caused her crimson hair to stick to her face. “You’re so beautiful....do I feel good? Do you like the way my earthly walls squeeze around your long hard cock? I was so wet when we first started....and so lose yet your so big you’re stretching me out. My...fuck....my legs are on fire I don’t know how long I can bounce on your cock....maybe you should flip us over and start fucking me like the good girl I am. Think you can do that sexy? Think you can fuck me like a captain?” She asked still panting as she lifted herself up again and then slid herself back down, a low moan leaving her throat as she gently clawed at Ossu’s shoulders.

“I’m going to squirt soon....I can already tell and it’s going to be messy....do your people squirt?” She asked with heavy eye leads as she tried her best to move her hips more but her legs were shaking at this point and she didn’t know how much more she could do.

It was difficult to totally focus on what Jennifer was saying. Ossu was intrigued by this earth woman, and the mysteries of her existence, as well as the wonderful sex she was providing. She had never felt a pussy so oxymoronic.

Jennifer felt both incredibly tight, yet so easy to fuck. Ossu's length slid in with little effort, but once inside Jennifer's body held it in a vice-like grip. She was moist and arousing and warm and just seemed to knead and massage Issues in just the tight way. While Ossu was used to slaves; the Ostrin were not adverse to the practice, although usually prefering their species, Ossu had never owned one herself. She'd never seen reason to. But now, she was seriously considering it.

She nodded, "Yes... As you should be... Your human sex is... Very pleasant... You'd best get used to Ostrin cock, you'll be experiencing it much more." She reached up and squeezed Jennifer's breast, rolling the nipple between her fingers. "You do not come. Not yet. I'm not finished with you yet."

Jennifer talked a lot. It was strange for Ossu, but not unappealing. Much of what Jennifer did was strange but still not bad at all. The alien woman even enjoyed the feeling of her nails scratching at Ossu's shoulders. "You are so tight. Your earth-girl body is very pleasing. But you do not give me orders." Despite the warning in her words, Ossu was smiling.

The captain, despite her warning for Jennifer to not give commands, acquiesced to the girl's demands. For the first time in her life, Ossu flipped the woman she was fucking over, and began thrusting her cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. It was strange at first, being the one to do the fucking. But Ossu realized, like much of what she did with Jennifer so far, it was exotic to her, but not at all unpleasant. The feeling if her hips slapping against the human's, her hands by the girl's head, holding Ossu over her lover. It was really really arousing.

Ossu didn't know what squirting was. It wasn't something that the Ostrin were familiar with. Either it was biologically impossible for them, or their sexual methods had simple never facilitated someone to squirt. Either way though, the captain nodded. "Yes... Yes squirt for me. Show me how you human women fuck. Yes, good girl. Good girl, swallow my cock. Swallow your captain's cock!" Ossu was at a conclusion. She was keeping Jennifer. At least as a prisoner, more likely as the captain's personal slave.

Back
Top Bottom