Fx Any RP Ideas

MILFtastik

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Just wanted to make a space where I could add RP ideas as I think them up. Looking for someone who doesn't mind being patient for responses. Also please be literate.

[v this one is actually closed at the moment, thanks for all the replies!]

My character is a recent divorcee, a voluptuous 40-year-old with a double-wide at the edge of the park. Your character's a recent high school grad who's been raising himself since his mother left. He finds work doing odd jobs on the property, painting, plumbing, etc. When her water goes out mid-shampoo, it's he who she calls to help, and their relationship begins.

Thinking maybe a slow build with some voyeurism (each unaware that the other's been watching). Otherwise, some light clothing play, stockings and garter belts, heels. That kind of thing. Detailing their ongoing hookups/relationship.

Check out the kink list on my About page, and contact me to work something out.

Last edited:
Here's a couple new ideas. Also just discovered the Spoiler button, so :geek:

2 characters (or more) are stranded on a deserted island. Details of what led up to this can be worked out. Ideally, they'd be people who have no business getting together -- on the more vanilla end, maybe just coworkers who don't get along; on the more extreme end, family members; or anything in between. But being stuck together, and the old social mores slowly becoming a memory, they develop a bond...

A young man discovers that his mother is working as a cam model. He gets a second job just to afford paying to activate her long-distance vibrator...

MC teaches an after-school class for at-risk HS students. Option #1 (Noncon/Dubcon):One day, they all gather together to express their feelings about her. Option #2 (Consensual): MC decides it's time for a sex ed lesson, literally. She teaches them the parts of the body and how sex works and eventually how impregnation works.

A lonely widow looks to the animal kingdom for comfort and pleasure. Either to a dog left to her by her late husband, a horse left by the same, or while working at a zoo built in his name.

A murder happens in a small town, and MC, local librarian and leader of the true crime club, is on the case. YC is either the leading detective on the case, who is initially frustrated by MC's interference but eventually falls very romantically for her. Or the killer, who takes advantage of MC's naivety and confidence. This can be light, cozy, and romantic or super dark.

I've had a hankering for a story where MC fucks a ghost. Or, if you prefer, MC can be the ghost.

Someone MC knows, either her son or nephew or a neighbor or student from the school where she teaches, has had enough of desiring her from a distance, stages a break in, ties her up and fucks her. Only to discover how willing she might be...

Going deep w/ a tentacle RP...
MC is a shy librarian who lives alone in a suburban home. YC, a tentacle monster, somehow arrives on this planet in MC's bathtub/toilet/flower pot, and the two develop a relationship. Can also be a tentacle symbiote, so a human who can manifest tentacles at will. Click here for a tentacle handbook if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom