Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☆ Ignore this for now. ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittenn

Moon
"This is completely unfair", Sarah found herself saying for the first time in months... maybe years. She couldn't get a certain Goblin King out of her head and all of the 'what ifs' that came along with thoughts about him. Not that she had any right to wish for a fairy tale when she already had an epic adventure. Still, there was an empty hole within her that nothing seemed to fill. Not her studies or her acting. She threw herself into caring for Toby, her half-brother, but that didn't help. All she could think of are those fey-like eyes and a voice that whispered seductive words of defeat. Give up. Give in. Could she ever distance herself from Jareth or will he forever haunt her dreams?

~

Well, I'm seeking a Jareth or an interesting OC for play. An interesting OC to me would be someone like Jareth or a fey. I adore elf and fey characters paired with humans. No demons, please. Yes, I want something dark, but also whimiscal.

~

Kinks -
Transformation - I'd like it if Sarah became more like her lover. More fey like and less human.
Fertility - I adore it when my character becomes pregnant!
Defloration - I would like it if Sarah is a virgin when her lover finally takes her.
Bondage - It might be fun. I haven't had many role-plays that involve this.
Pain - I might allow it. Just no random abuse, please. We can discuss limits in PM.
Footplay - It might be interesting if Sarah's lover teaches her about this particular kink.
Lots of Cum - Enough said.

Please... I would like it if you pushed Sarah's limits. Just no scat, watersports or rape.

Re: ☆ Craving: The Labyrinth (Seeking Male) ☆

Mmm.....Let me clearifiy what you are asking for.

You'd like a person too play a Male Fey/elf/mstical creature thats humaniod. They is dark in nature, yet not a demon. Due too them being mostly ugly and morbid. You'd like your character too become like him, the other character. Over time, slowly, or rapidly?

You want your character too become pregnant once, or twice. Or, a prelonged one? Mmm....Maybe a every lasting one? No?

As for sexualy aspects. You wish, for your character too be fresh for her lover. Or Master/Male/Friend depending on what your trying too find. Or your tastes.

Sorry about that, i just thought too clearfiy everything. I'm curious, about this RP you wish too start. I'm suripised, no one else has showed insterests. Mmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom