Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Make A Woman Out Of Me!

Hey there. To get the basics out of the way, my only hard limits are scat, vore, gore, and hyper. Anything else can be discussed as long as it fits in the context of the RP. RL gender doesn't matter as long as you're okay playing a female. I don't have requirements for posting speed or length, as long as you can provide me something to work with.

Anyway, without further ado, the ideas I'm looking for:

Changed for the Better: MC would be a young man, late high school to somewhere in college aged, who is exploring his gender identity. MC is discovered by a woman, YC, who could either find out accidentally or have met MC online and been having a thing with him based around him being feminized and sissified, who offers to help MC with learning more about dressing, acting, and thinking like a girl to improve MC's ability to pass. I'm looking for a slow burn romance here, the story spanning at least a year or more, and there are three must-have things I require be included: 1. MC must at some point be chemically and then surgically castrated; 2. YC needs to be the more dominant partner; 3. there need to be body modifications done to MC, ranging from feminizing surgeries to body piercings, tattoos, etc., and we can go as extreme as you like, as long as at its core the story remains romantic and consensual.

I would also be okay with YC being transfemale as well. This angle could see our lovebirds going through their desired transformations together, which could definitely provide some interesting material.

Step-son to Step-sissy: I'm interested in trying out something different here. I want to play a white teenage boy, fairly effeminate already, who's mother has recently married a black man. With thin walls in the house, it soon becomes a nightly thing for MC to hear his mother getting fucked and worshipping BBC, and soon finds himself facing self-esteem issues, as well as questioning his sexuality and gender identity. On top of this, YC would be treating MC with a casual inferiority and insulting MC's masculinity. One day, after MC has a fight with his mother, he decides to get revenge on her ... by getting YC to accept a blowjob from him. This soon escalates into a frequent thing, and MC and YC both find that MC being treated like a sissy slut by YC is appealing. Eventually, as YC steers MC deeper into sissyhood, MC would begin to transition to be even more girly and feminine, and eventually YC would leave MC's mother for MC entirely.

Becoming Lorelei; Or, The Trap's Revenge: This is going to be a slow burn, plot-heavy RP, with significant character emphasis before we get to anything smutty. Basically, our characters would start out somewhere between juniors in high school to freshmen in college. MC discovers that his girlfriend is cheating on him with YC. MC, already fairly androgynous decides to get revenge, and, upon making a discovery about what YC is secretly into, decides to get revenge by reinventing himself as a sissy femboy and stealing YC from his now-ex-girlfriend. Eventually, as MC and YC grow closer, MC, being happier like this, would begin to go through more feminization. I see this story spanning at least a few years, so a very long-term romance.

Zero To Hero(ine): Loosely based off the Nemesis series by April Daniels, consisting of the books Dreadnought and Sovereign, the idea here is MC, a young, closeted transfemale teen, happens to be in the neighborhood when the world's top superhero is killed in front of her and passes his powers on to her. A side effect of receiving this powerset is that it physically transforms the host into their idealized self-image, which in MC's case means it gives her a smoking hot female body. As her not-great family and friends deal with this, MC starts to realize this seemingly great gift is having consequences. I see conflicts with the major superhero team, people in MC's life, etc. YC would be another teenage superhero vigilante, preferably female, who would be one of the few supportive people for MC.

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star: So, this is a little weird. Basically, this idea is inspired by Hannah Montana, insofar as MC leads a secret double life between normal kid and teen pop star. The twist is MC is male with a female stage persona. I'm looking for slice of life romance with a female character who either already is or quickly somehow becomes aware of the truth.

Alternatively, MC is openly transgender or non-binary, but still a teen pop star. I figure for this variation YC could be a female in MC's life or perhaps a fan of MC (for additional fun, YC could also be transgender or non-binary) who wins a date with MC and we can go from there.

A possible plot: the band, originally starting locally, has just recently hit it big with their latest album and signed a big contract, and part of that involves them going on their first tour. The other band members are among the small group of people who know the truth about MC, and maybe YC has a crush on MC or vice versa, a crush that the close quarters of the tour are probably only going to exacerbate. And maybe, if YC is the one with the crush, she enjoys MC's crossdressing.

A second possible plot: MC is a failing male teen pop star. YC, a mature woman and MC's manager, takes note of the fact that MC's high voice and naturally androgynous features could be useful if MC were to try rebranding as a female pop star. One carefully concocted retirement of MC later, and soon there's a new female pop star on the rise (MC in disguise.) This would be a slow burn plot, with MC simply starting off crossdressing to hide his real identity, but a major part would be YC gradually convincing MC to pursue this female identity as a full-time thing. Cue HRT, plastic surgery (often with YC tagging along and getting some tweaks), and lots of lessons on how to successfully pass as a woman. As things go on, MC and YC develop a very close relationship through this feminine bonding. This would ideally continue to the point of MC fully transitioning.

Possible plot three: YC is a pop star looking to expand her brand into a girl group. After much searching for talent, she finds a small-town band she decides is perfect to assimilate. Except for one detail: MC, the sole male in the group. The band refuses to drop MC, so a compromise is reached: MC, already androgynous bordering on feminine, has to pose as female. Much is open for discussion here.

Method Acting: (Crossdressing/feminization/possible transgender) So, my character, henceforth referred to as MC, is involved in a theatre production (exact play being performed to be discussed). However, for the sake of novelty, the decision was made to have female actors playing male characters and vice versa. So my character, being male, is playing the leading lady. But he's a bit of a method actor, and so ends up turning to a female in his life (could be just a friend, girlfriend, the possibilities are endless) to help him learn to dress, act, speak, even think like a woman. And things go from there. I'm looking for eventual romance here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom