Fx Any I have a really dirty kink, someone help me out?

NatureNymph

let the rain fall
Withdrawn
  • F-List. Please give it a once-over and compare it to your own. The "Fave" and "Yes" columns can be included without asking me; the "Maybe" column involves kinks I will involve in some circumstances or ones that will require discussion; and anything in the "No" column, I will not write. No exceptions.
  • What I Offer: Usually about one or two posts a week, but very well may be daily due to the nature of the craving; properly checked spelling and grammar, as well as interesting variations in vocabulary and syntax; detailed posts that give your character something to react to; questions and answers to develop plotting; friendly, but not flirty, OOC chat.
  • What I Require: Politeness and respect in OOC; patience in regards to post schedule; well-checked posts (spelling, grammar, interesting word choice) that give my character something to react to or otherwise advance the story; willingness to provide an in-character sample if asked, as I will upon request.
  • RP Specifics: Thread or PM only; face-claims or descriptions are fine with me; third-person at all times, including in OOC discussion - please do not call characters "you" or "me".
So, what's the kink? Watersports. Wetting. Bathroom control. Stuff to do with urination and everything surrounding it. If you're willing to include this kink in a roleplay, I'll do pretty much any setup that you'd like. I'll play any character in any setting or plot. I may even research canons I don't know to play them for you. I'll also include any of your kinks that you love, as long as they don't go against my limits. Read my nos on my F-List before requesting. Please. I do not do non-con. I do not do parent x child.

I would prefer to play submissive or switch; I am not looking to play full domme.

If you think you can fill this craving, PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom