Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lancer: The Tannhäuser Incident

Use the format:

Name:
Callsign:
Background:
Triggers:
Gear:
Talents:

Mech Name:
HP:
Repair Cap:
Evasion:
Speed:
Heat Cap:
Sensors
Armour:
E-Def:
Size:
Tech Attack:
Traits:
SP:
Hull:
Agility:
Systems:
Engineering:
Mounts:
Core System:

Name: Adrian Dutch
Callsign: Hound
Background: Colonist
Triggers: +2 to Patch, Read a Situation, Spot, and Stay Cool.
Gear: light hardsuit, light signature revolver, light A/C combat knife, patch kit, extra rations, wilderness survival kit.
Talents: Combined Arms I, Skirmisher I, Tactician I.

Mech Name: One Chance
HP: 12
Repair Cap: 5
Evasion: 10
Speed: 5
Heat Cap: 7
Sensors: 10
Armor: 0
E-Def: 8
Size: 1
Tech Attack: 0
Traits: Initiative, Replaceable Parts
SP: 6
Hull: +1
Agility: +2
Systems: 0
Engineering: +1
Mounts: assault rifle (H), charged blade (M), 2 missile racks (F)
Core System: Hyperspec Fuel Injector
Auxiliary Systems: custom paint job (1 SP), EVA module (1 SP), Pattern-A smoke charges (2 SP), rapid burst jump jet system (2 SP).

Name: Gadina Ivanova
Callsign: Chainsaw
Background: Mercenary
Triggers: Threaten (+2) | Blow Something Up (+2) | Apply Fists to Face (+2) | Take Control (+2)
Gear: Light Hardsuit; Medium A/C Arming Sword; Light Signature Pistol; SSC Slyph Undersuit; Frag Grenades; Sleeping Bag
Talents: Duelist (Rank I) | Exemplar (Rank I) | Executioner (Rank I)

Mech Name: Templar
HP | Structure: 14 | 4
Evasion: 10
Speed: 5
Heat Cap | Stress : 7 | 4
Armour: 0
E-Def: 8
Tech Attack: +0
Traits: Initiative | Replaceable parts
SP: 6
Hull: +1
Agility: +2
Systems: +0
Engineering: +1
Mounts: Heavy Melee Weapon (Heavy) | Charged Blade (Main) | Mortar (Flex)
Auxiliary Systems: Personalization (SP 1) | EVA Module (SP 1) | Stable Structure (SP 2) | Type-1 Shield (SP 2)

dragon_dreams_iii_by_tjota_dbwrv7e-fullview.jpg
Portrait by Tjota on Deviant Art
Name: Aiah
Callsign: Glitch
Background: Spaceborn
Triggers: Hack or Fix (+2) | Survive (+2) | Get Somewhere Quickly (+2) | Act Unseen and Unheard (+2)
Gear: Mobility Hardsuit; Light A/C Punching Dagger; Laser Pistol (Signature Sidearm - Energy damage); Subjectivity-Enhancement Suite; Omnihook; Mag-clamp Boots
Talents: Hacker I | Technophile I | Drone Commander I

Mech Name: Fenrir
HP: 10
Evasion: 9
Speed: 4
Heat Cap: 7
Armour: 0
E-Def: 10
Tech Attack: +2
Traits: Initiative | Replaceable Parts
SP: 7
Hull: 0
Agility: 1
Systems: 2
Engineering: 1
Mounts: 2 Pistols (Flex) | Mortar (Main) | Anti-Material Rifle (Heavy)
Auxiliary Systems: Servant Fragment (FENRIR - from Technophile talent) | GMS Turret Drones (2 SP - 0/3 Deployed) | GMS Type 1 Flight System (3 SP) | GMS Shield Type 1 (2 SP)

Aiah grew up an orphan on the crowded Orion-Five Space Colony, a corp-controlled station with little time or tolerance for unproductive mouths. She fell in with the local gangs from a young age, learning to make herself useful to them to survive; first as a lookout and scrawny pickpocket, and later as a hacker, a friendly ghost in the corporate main-frames. Everything on Orion-Five was controlled or monitored from somewhere, and so Aiah learned to trace those connections, to make them see what she wanted them to see and do what she wanted them to do. Life was never easy, but it was under her control.

Until she met FENRIR.

At first Aiah thought she'd just found traces of another hacker lurking within the corporate datalines. Curiosity led her to reach out and make contact; that soon led to a sharing of information, an alliance, and a strangely anonymous friendship. Eventually, Aiah asked if they could meet in person, and that's when she learned the truth: FENRIR was an artifical mind, an illegal non-human personage created for purposes she could only guess at and currently being studied on the station.

They wanted out. She agreed to help. Things did not go according to plan.

Backed into a corner, Aiah took the only option she could think of and downloaded FENRIR into her own mind. The last thing she remembers clearly is initiating the transfer; after that is a whirl of colour, and data, and pain. She woke to find herself covered in blood, drifting just within sensor range of a jumpgate in a barely functional mech that she shouldn't have known how to pilot, but did. Only a sliver of FENRIR's core personality had survived, offloaded onto a casket inside the mech, but she could still feel their fragments inside her, secrets which weren't hers to know lurking at the corners of her mind.

Aiah and FENRIR have lived on the run since, taking jobs here and there to keep themselves running and to keep FENRIR housed in a decent frame, and generally doing their best to stay below the radar. The Tannhäuser contract fits the bill perfectly; decent pay in some out-of-the-way hellhole where nobody would have reason to look for them.

Back
Top Bottom