Fx Female Sylvan's Quicklist

Sylvan

Moon
Welcome to my request thread. I'm Sylvan, and I'm exclusively seeking fxf smut-centric rp.

Some points of interest about me:
  • 3rd-person, past tense preferred. 1st-person possible, depending on the story.
  • 1-4 paragraphs per post.
  • Will probably prefer dms for rp, but I am fine with threads.
  • FCs optional. Any type welcome. Art is preferred.
  • I do not have an F-list yet, so here is a quick ref for my preferred: exhibition/voyeurism, public play, dub/noncon, blackmail, bullying, (light) humiliation, breastplay, teasing, orgasm/pleasure control, bondage, begging, teasing, nippleplay, fingering, toys, oral, forced pleasure, sleepplay.
  • I can take or leave anal.
  • No scat, vore, gore; I don't like a lot of exotic fantasy like impregnation, expansion, excessive cum, micro and macro sizes... ask me if you have any questions.
  • I am easygoing, but any rp is separate from the person. Please no creeping.
  • No men. No futa.
  • I'm here for smut, but I am a highly literate writer. Mistakes are okay, but if you have a casual grasp of grammar, then we will not mesh.
  • Ditch-friendly. Idc. ^_^
  • Switch. I like sub as much as the next sub, but I'm not picky.
  • ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE 18+.
  • One-shot or long-term welcome.
Plots or Pairings. Most are modern. Urban fantasy welcome. A lot of these are styled as one-shots, but I am willing to make up fleshier plots.
  • Boss x Secretary
    • The boss catches her secretary masturbating on the clock and punishes her.
  • Room mate x Room mate
    • Two women move into a 1-bed or a studio together. One character sneaks into the other's bed at night.
  • Bully x Victim
    • Mostly public play. The bully dominates her victim sexually.
  • Closeted x Straight
    • Can be vanilla-ish. Exhibition. Maybe a girl's night turns into something more.
  • Nun x Demon
    • A "pure" woman loses control of her discipline when a sensual demon uses its powers to seduce her
  • Virgin x Succubus
    • A succubus feeds off the energy of her latest victim, a modest and uptight woman.
Please dm me if these ideas interest you. I am also willing to collaborate.

Back
Top Bottom