Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving to Create a World of our Own

EstelleJosh

Meteorite
Hey Everyone who is going through this thread, how are you doing? I am Elle thank you for clicking that link of the request thread. I promise I will keep the request thread as simple I can.

So like every other person who does the request thread, I also want a partner to RP. The RP can be both long term and short- term ones. I have few years of experience of writing RPs but that was mainly in instant messengers like discord or Yahoo and I soon find myself stranded with a bunch of RPs that was incomplete and was very painstakingly constructed. So to avoid total stranding I thought RPing in the forums would be nice. And here I am inviting people out there who want to RP.

We all know after few times of being stranded, it kind of leave the bad taste and that bad taste for me was brainstorming for new ideas to RP, It might be just me but somehow I felt bad when the babies I gave birth from my imagination and reading fanfictions were gone just like that. So instead of putting out a long list of ideas, PM me with your ideas so we can discuss them and make them into a great experience that both of us enjoy. I can do both first and third person but I am slightly biased towards third person and I tend to mirror my partners' length so the more you give, the more you get! (at least a paragraph of 75 words please)

Having said that, we are all humans, we have off days when we can’t find the motivation to write even a single sentence, so let me know that and please don’t keep me having to look into the screen repeatedly until I realize, the stage is empty, the curtain has fallen and I’m still standing on the stage wearing the costume of the play. So let’s not do that to each other.

Now that everything that has to be said has been done with, this is my F-List and anyone who wanted to RP on my Fav. Yes or maybes (if you convince me with a plot or something) please find me! I’m just a PM away!

Thank you everyone for your time and Have a great day/night.

Back
Top Bottom