Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Looking for something plot driven. 80/20 plot to smut

Closed - no longer seeking

bodman54

Supernova
Please tell me what thread you're coming from. I have one up in multiple forums so if you just ask if I want to play I'm not going to know what gender you want!!!!

Hello all. I've got a few threads in the male forum but I figured I'd hop on over here and make a futa request thread. As you see by the tag it says FxAny. That means I'm willing to play a futa against any gender. Male, female, futa. Not looking for cuntboys, sorry though. I don't have any plots thought out for this but I'll let you know some things I'm into so we can work something out. If you want more information about what I like, check my main request thread.

Anyway. The thing that's on all your minds I'm sure. As a futa I can dom and sub. Though that comes with some caveats. I won't dom guys but I'll submit to all. So if you have a female that you want to be a sub, hit me up. Same with futa. But if you have any that you want to be the dom. Hit me up as well. I usually prefer the sub role for myself but am willing to dom.

So some things I like. I like a good plot-heavy roleplay. But also smut filled ones. The one thing that both have in common is I prefer long term. I don't want to finish after one week. I've got a few roleplays that are still going strong over a year later. Let's make this last. Other than that, I like action, adventure, comedy, romance, thrills. Twists, turns. Make it interesting.

I usually write anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs. No need to describe every blade of grass our characters see as they have a conversation. I want something unexpected. There's nothing wrong with the usual roles (boss x secretary, neighbors, etc.) but at least make the idea unique and put a twist on it to keep it interesting. I also love love love fantasy. So if you pitch me a fantasy world to explore. Hell yeah I'm in.

So if you're interested. Hit me up. Sorry. Don't want to play on Discord or other messengers.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom