Fx Any An Odd Request (FFXIV, no prior knowledge required)

Okubyou

Moon
今日は 。

As it stands, the quarantine has me absorbed in several games, one of which being Final Fantasy 14, the MMO.
A lot of its playerbase roleplays inside the game, but I'm more comfortable and more familiar with forum/thread settings. With that in mind, I'd like to see if there's anyone who'd like to work out a medieval plot together that might allow me to use my main character/white mage, Miss Shenzi Okoye.

This in no way requires you to play FFXIV or have prior knowledge of the Final Fantasy world/Eorzea.
If you do play FFXIV and you have your own in-game character you'd like to incorporate into a story with me, great! If not, and you'd be more interested in mapping out a different world with your own non-Final Fantasy OC, that's also great!

Here is a gallery for Shenzi for anyone interested! I don't have a preference for pairs, so your character is more than welcome to identify as you so please. :heart:

Other pertinent information:
  • 50-50 to 70-30, story-to-smut. Rest assured, I want and NEED both, I just don't want it to be tasteless is all.
  • Literacy: I'm very lax with partners but my own posts are pretty heavy. I just need something to respond to... maybe 12+ sentences a post? Not sure how to gauge it but posting anything overly nondescript will kill my interest.
  • Romance: It is the basis for the vast majority of the threads I join and I prefer that it at least be a subplot snack for us to enjoy. Nothing instant, I do love the progression.
  • 'Roles': I don't really know that I prefer anything in particular, as far as Topping or Subbing go. I'd be just fine with either, but I have noticed that I default to Switching.
  • Characters: They can be any sentient humanoid creature. Humans, Elves, Vampires, Anthros, Kemonomimi, etc. Supernatural/magical themes will obviously fit in well! I also love inter-species romance!
  • Don't Like: GM/World vs. Player. It's not interpersonal enough for me, as I like attachments and development between a small, set main cast.
  • Kinks-1: I'm still working on getting an F-list set up but pretty much the only stuff I WON'T EVER DO are; Scat, Vore/Snuff/Bad Ends, actual necrophilia, diaper play, or other general grossness.
  • Kinks-2: I really like size/age differences, inter-species, teasing, sense-play, biting/licking/tasting/chewing, voyeurs/exhibitionists, BDSM w/ toys, and risk of pregnancy, etc. Ask, I'm super open to talk!
  • Plot: Hoping to plot out something adventure-y, with twists and antagonists and whatnot. Whether this it's dark and gritty or is a fluffy romantic-comedy is neither here nor there; I'm SO down for either.
I look forward to chatting with you if I've piqued your interest!
じゃあね

Last edited:
242532961023202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom