Fx Male Aiza's Request Thread

Aiza

Moon
Introduction/About Me
Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to check this out. I'm Aiza, and I'm pretty new here, but I think I've figured out how most everything works. I figured I might as well get the ball rolling and jump right into things!

As far as where things take place. I am ok with playing by pm, forum, or even discord. I'll admit that I am new to discord and am not overly familiar with it so it would likely be my least preferred method. I will hear out all suggestions but I am apprehensive about straying too far from the website itself.

As far as the whole sub/dom thing goes I'm not one who tends to not subscribe to things as so black and white. Things are much more shades of grey to me, but sparing you all the long story of my kinks I've summed it up quite nicely with this handy dandy F-List.

I'm going to try to keep this pretty short for now unless I end up needing to throw out a lot more bait to lure in more unsuspecting victims.

Overgeneralization of Interests
What I'm mainly looking for are roleplays in either fantasy or supernatural settings. Wizards, elves, vampires and werewolves! That is right where I want to be! I want to be on some impossible quest, fighting bad guys or ancient evils, while possibly falling in love or being wooed by one of said evils. Pretty simple stuff really.

I figure my preferred settings are pretty easy to understand but I would leave you with at least one plot idea that I have been cooking up in my head for a while now.

Random Plot Idea That I Am Currently Doing With One Partner(Closed)
In this plot my character would be a freshly turned vampire. In this world vampires would still be technically alive, beating heart and all. She would be on the run and confused I'm a big scary new world, that I've been coming up with all sorts of new ideas for. The biggest part of this new world is that there would be a concentrated effort to rid the world of the supernatural, the vampires and the werewolves and such.

My idea for your character would be that he is a werewolf, a very powerful one who lost his pack to the craze of this supernatural purge. Whether he was an Alpha of his own pack or what have you he finds himself alone and while he may not have a need to run from most, he certainly can't take on the world alone.

Now I am ready to flesh things out more of this idea in private, but that basically is everything you need to know to tell if you are interested or not.

Plot idea #2(Likely closed unless you just have a fantastic original idea to tag onto it)
For the second idea I have been working on, I would like to play in a high fantasy setting. The whole idea would be to play two characters who are either enemies or rivals that really don't get along. I am open to all types of pairings for this one, the idea I had in the beginning was that my characters would be a paladin/holy warrior type and yours would be a more evil wizard/necromancer type. Now I'm considering other options, my character might be some type of magic user and yours the big strong Paladin.

I really like the idea of playing in a game where insults are thrown around and there is all kinds of conflict from every direction. From monsters and bad guys to brutal tongue lashings and general animosity.

I can see this one taking some interesting turns, possibly some dub con might be involved. I would be willing to hear any ideas on pairings as I don't have those set in stone. I am more interested in the story and interaction, and the why's at the moment.
For some reason I am strongly craving some noncon with this idea at the moment.

Plot? #3(Very Open)

This one isn't so much of a plot as a request. I have seen some of the storytelling games going around, and I think it would be a fun idea to be the player in one. It would allow me to play a different type of character than I normally play in the one on one situations. I wouldn't necessarily want to use a system and actual dice rolls online as I would like to have things run smoothly, but I do like the idea of someone doing an adventure for me. Preferably high fantasy dungeons and dragons style but I am up to suggestions if someone is willing to build a world and let me play around in it!

Plot #4:
Not a terribly thought out plot. Just want to play a warrior woman who meets her match on the battlefield. Some type of war or invasion, elves, barbarians, name your fantasy race open to suggestions. Still crave much more plot than smut, but I could see this one potentially going smuttier than usual. My only worry on this one would be creating a conflict and a plot that doesn't grow stale.

One thought I have been playing around with lately in my head is potentially starting as a male character who is cursed into a female body, which I think could make this plot spicy.

Reassuring Note at the Bottom
Now this isn't an exhaustive list and I am open to all suggestions, if you think are kinks match up, well shoot me an idea message and we can see if we click!

Last edited:
Bump because I think I was being really picky and rude to people over the holidays and I feel bad about it.

Back
Top Bottom