Fx Male A Vacation Fling (interracial kink)

danielle_h35

Banned
Banished
Danielle is a 20 year old white girl who's been looking forward to her yearly family trip down to their vacation house in Florida. When everyone else cancels because of a wedding, she's not about to do the same. Without telling her boyfriend that she is now traveling alone, she makes the trip by herself, and when she arrives, she is greeted by the man who bought the house directly next to theirs (a Black or Cuban guy.)

A smooth-talker, it doesn't take him very long to talk his way inside. It takes even less time for her to figure out that he's hitting on her. By the end of that very first evening, she's been talked into dropping her original plans, instead going to the beach with him the next day. Before she knows it, she's been talked into spending the next evening at his beach house instead of hers. And when he "accidentally" bumps into her and they lock eyes, he makes his move and she finds herself unexpectedly making out with him...

...and after sleeping with him that night, suddenly her vacation plans change completely. Too bad for her unsuspecting boyfriend back at home that his precious girlfriend is going to come back as a booty call for some guy in Florida.

Other stuff:
I'm seeking somebody who can post OOC at least a handful of times a day (within reason), and reply to the RP once a day. I tend to write 3 paragraphs per post but I'm not too picky about that. As long as it's not an "empty" post.

My kinks for this RP are sorta plain. Normal sex stuff with an interracial spin on it. Playing into stereotypes is a HUGE kink for me though. Conversion, infidelity, seduction, etc., are all things I'd love to involve. Taking pictures or video are fun too :)

My limits for this RP are sorta general. No bathroom play. No oral after anal. No violence. No pregnancy. No public stuff... that sorta thing.

Currently have a near-perfect scene going for this with age gaps as the theme :) looking for somebody interested specifically in an interracial themed version of this

Back
Top Bottom