Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Swindler (Original Victorian Era MxM plot!)

Hi there,

Before I get into the details of what this plot concept involves, I would like to make my role-play requirements known. I apologize if these requests come across as picky, but I am looking for a partner that can match my level of expertise.

Requirements:
*Must play as an intelligent and charming character.
*Must play as a dominant or switch character. No completely submissive characters please!
*Must be able to communicate eloquently and fluidly.
*Must make an effort to maintain minimal grammatical errors.
*Must be able to write two to three paragraphs minimum.
*The ability to play as more than one character if necessary.
*The ability to move the plot. (I hate being the only one doing the heavy plot lifting! Keep it interesting!)
*Must maintain out of character contact and make me aware of extended delays.
*I love characters with a dark side. ;)
*I am fine with almost any kink.
*Have fun!

Without further delay, allow me to explain the plot!

The Swindler

A charming and manipulative conman strives to swoon a beautiful noblewoman out of her riches, however, his plans do not go accordingly. During the process of extracting his plans, the calculated conman ends up falling hard for the woman's brother instead.

Main characters:
The Swindler (I prefer to play this role but can be convinced otherwise.)
Although I will reveal the majority of this character's backstory through the role-play itself, I will depict my character's description here. If I play this role, the character I will be playing as is Siren Reinhart. Due to photography and investigative technology lacking during this time-period, Siren has successfully blended into the world of nobility, baring a false last name and lining his pockets with stolen riches. To upkeep his fine tastes, the gorgeous young man uses his charming demeanor to steal money from the wealthy before seemingly disappearing off the map. Despite his history as a conman, Siren is known across the world as a vocal and pianist prodigy. His "occupation" allows him to gain access to the finest venues across the world.
The Lord
The Lady

I currently prefer to investigate the taboo nature of a homogeneous relationship, so depending on your gender preference I will alter the characters to match accordingly. Preferably, you will play the role of both the lady and the lord, however, if need be I am fine playing as the lady.

Ideas to spice this plot up further
*Perhaps the noble families money is not clean either. (Makeup your own dark plot for my character to discover. Has Siren picked the wrong family to swindle?)
*Our characters are mythological beings. (Vampires, Werewolves, Sorcerers, etc.)

Things to keep in mind for this era:
Photography is a rare luxury.
*No cars! Only train, horse drawn carriages, and ships.
*No cellphones but telephone booths exist.

Please feel free to message me if you meet my requirements and are interested and actively willing to help formulate the plot. If I am intrigued by the character you will be playing as, I will be happy to role-play this plot with you! :)

Note: *I prefer to use to animated/drawn reference pictures and face claims but please aware me if you do not.*​

Back
Top Bottom