Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fae's Different Tastes (NSFW links)

SweetFae

Moon
That is clearly accepted here.

Well I must say first hello to everyone!!
So happy to be here.
Feel free to call me SweetFae or Fae
I do work so I won't always reply right away. I try for at least once a day if not more ><
I do play over pms or thread.

Rules?
I don't really have any I am very flexible on a lot of things.
-nods head happily-
I don't like one liners, so I guess that's the only one? I mean I roleplay to enjoy myself and writing one little line isn't enjoying myself sometimes I type as little as a paragraph to as much as a five plus paragraphs.
None of my yes are a must, just things I do enjoy. I do, do other roleplays just ask please.
F-List

Kinks
Yes
Pregnancy
Incest
Toys
Claiming
Cum
Age Play
Rough Sex
Cuddling
Aftercare
Romance sometimes
Spanking
Bestiality
Breeding
Omgeaverse
NonCon
Con
DubCon
Obsession
Cheating
Adultery
Blackmail

NO's
Vore
Scat
Unbirth

Craving to Roleplay
Daddy x Daughter
Mother x Daughter
Uncle x Niece
BBC x Teen
Older Brother/Sister x Younger Sister
Twin x Twin
Brothers Friend x Sister
Fathers Friend x Daughter
Teacher x Student
Harry Potter [I play Luna or Hermione]
Vampire x Vampire/Human
Cop x Cop
Bad Guy x Cop
Medieval
Spy x Princess
Captor x Princess
Knight/Guard x Princess
Noble x Princess
King x Princess
Royal x Royal

Most likely other things just ask. And yes I prefer to play the one in bold.

Last edited:
Plots

Father in Law x Daughter in Law
Shes been drinking to much one night and the father in law sees it. Wanting the piece of ass that's been teasing him lately he decides to fuck her and take a few pictures she not realizing its not her husband. Well a month later she finds out she pregnant and assumes its her husband only to be text a few naughty pictures of herself...she goes to the hotel room to find her father in law there with some toys and threatens to tell her husband if she doesn't do what he says....

Staker x Victim
MC ended up doing something nice for YC and it ends up twisting their mind. YC starts to make sure to run into MC all the time, they'd have nice little conversations but nothing more then that. Well MC ends up with a boyfriend and it breaks YC as then they decide its time for MC to be with yours and kidnaps her.

Alpha x Omega
Omegas are very rare, usually only Betas and Alphas are born now days. Well when an Omega is born they usually hidden by their family and sold off when they come of age. What happens when two older Betas finds a baby and realizes the gem they have. They are not like many others, so they keep her safe. Until one day she decides to venture out and an Alpha is nearby...

Mob Boss x Daughter of Victim
The mob loaned her family some money. Yet, when they come to collect they don't have it. So the guy that went to collect it decides to take the daughter as payment and bring it to his Boss. After all YC has a thing for pretty girls.

----

A Letter from an Owl changes Lives
[Harry Potter ]***
[adult characters, pregnancy]
[if you wanna play the wizard and not the human I happily switch]

They've known each other since MC was sixteen and YC was sixteen. Yet, MC has been keeping a secret for many years. Why? Because it was against a law to tell someone what you was unless they was married. They became friends because of YC older brother, they had meet when MC got lost traveling the muggle world and YC brother helped her back to their house for the night only to be helped back to where MC was supposed to be. From then on, they stayed all as friends until MC finally made a move when she was twenty-one telling the YC of twenty years old MC was in love with YC. It was that day on they started to date YC family loved her and took her in hearing her parents had died. Or so she told them. Four years later they are engaged to be married and two months pregnant. A letter arrives one day while YC was home and it freaks YC out, a brown owl flying through their open window leaving a letter marked for MC. So YC reads it, freaked out and curious....Letter says MC father is dying and wishes to see MC one last time and meet the fiancé who stole MC heart.

Will they stay together after YC finds out? Will there be other secrets coming out of the bag? Only time will tell, hopefully they can have a happily ever after.

To Save More Then One

[Pokemon]
[Gijinka x YC]
[Id happily change roles if youd like]
Something dark has been happening, someone been kidnapping Gijinkas harming them and in the end killing them. It is MC that realizes things are going wrong and leaves another Gijinka in charge and goes hunting. If one saw a Gijinka most would think they are human unless they see their ears or tails, something that's always covered. Even then, some things it just a toy connected to their clothing or connected to their hair. It when they unleash their powers one can really see, or maybe how other pokemon naturally interact with them. So Team Darkness has been kidnapping Gijinka and experimenting on them, trying to figure out what gives them the power to change the way they can. YC being beaten badly by Team Darkness, two of your pokemon in danger of really dying when MC steps in. An explosion happens and knocks YC out and the other two runs away. When YC awakes your pokemon healed and MC sitting there cooking some lunch.
It is up to them to fight the Darkness. YC wants payback for harming his pokemon. MC wants to stop and save what Gijinka is left in their hands. It's only time before YC starts piecing things together.

A Soul Bond
[Pokemon]

[Gijinka x YC ]
YC ends up saving and healing MC at a young age. It then when they bonded, neither of them aware of it at that time and MC disappeared from YC life after one day. Of course, YC thought it was just an average pokemon and no one believed him about this pokemon. When MC got older, MC realized what happened and wanted to go search for YC, but She could not. She is the leader, the King of the Gijinka Kingdom. A safe haven for all of the Gijinka and pokemon alike. Finally the bond calling for her, so MC leaves her Kingdom and goes searching for YC again. They meet, but YC has no idea MC is a Gijinka or that pokemon he saved as a little kid. They end up traveling a bit together, until something happens causing the Gijinka to show her real forum. The same one that has the scar where the pokemon had been hurt when the YC had saved her.

Can they work it out and become one again? They soul bond leaves them weak and in pain if they are to far from each other at first. Will something else come up before they can fully connect?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom