Fx M or F 1-800-WSSS

Rpunleashed

Meteorite
Coming out of a very lengthy, and very VERY toxic, relationship, Charlotte was at loss for what she could do or confide in. Everything she had known was a lie. Herself included. She was so used to pleasing and being all she wasn’t for ( ?) that she couldn’t quite grasp the concept of pursuing her own happiness. To live life knowing that her peace of mind matters. All she knew was that she wanted it.. So, she took a summer class to learn. Women’s Self Support Session. You come in at least twice or week or however many times you need to and listen in on other women’s concerns about themselves and address your thoughts and feelings on the matter, and also, be given a challenge to help you get through a problem. Charlotte thought it was the perfect opportunity to help her find herself again.. What a foolish thought. For she happens to catch the eye of a fellow Session mate and things get pretty heated between her and (?). All the while, (?) isn’t quite done with her, wanting nothing more than for her to come running back to them. What will she do? |

In my head, this is more of a group rp. 3+
still debating if i want in on this one or if i would rather read others play it out for me.. hmmm decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom