Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Looking for Something Different

AnyMouse

Planetoid
Hello, my future pets. This is my request thread for games where I wish to play a masculine role. I'll get that fun part shortly.

A few key rules before we begin...

1) Know that I am a) busy and b) a bitch. I'll reply as soon as I can when I can. I'm blunt and don't enjoy wasting time. Being here is a luxury for me and I intend to make the most of it. My way.
2) Don't ask me about my gender. I'm fluid and that's all I'll say on the subject. Persistence on this subject will not be tolerated.
3) I'm a Dominant. I don't do submissive roles. I'm happy to play a younger character, or an uncertain one lacking confidence, but I'm not interested in roles where I am passive or the victim. I much prefer to be the victimizer.
4) I keep everything exclusive to this site. My preference is via PM's but I may be persuaded to play in the forums.

Now that all of that is out of the way, on to the real reason we're here.

F-List
(In Progress)

PLOTS

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS HAREM FANTASY IN A MODERN SETTING (CRAVING)
I recently read An Orc at College and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I'd like a smuttier, more taboo version where I play a contradictory race-class combo, preferably with something monstrous. Like a minotaur or an ogre who's smart enough to be a wizard or a sorcerer. I am open to suggestions since I am asking you to play a bevvy of beautiful girls, both human and not. Feel free to include monster girls or fun race-class combinations. The key idea here is translating those into a modern setting. For example, a "human fighter" might be a police officer while an "elf wizard" might be a researcher for a pharmaceutical company.

Potential settings...
--High School
--College
--An Apartment Complex MC owns or just moved into

Hit me up with your ideas.

DARK AND TABOO SANDBOX OF DOMINATION
Inspired by the works of Vulgus (WARNING: Link is NSFW)

I'll take the role of "game master" and control the NPCS and world around your character. You play as either a sheltered teen or a sexually inexperienced single mother who ends up plummeting down a rabbit whole of corruption and debauchery. I might be convinced to make this a forced feminization/feminine awakening story if you can make a good case for it.

Mind Control
I would love for someone to GM a game for me to play as someone with newfound and limited mind control powers.

Perhaps MC discovers that he can make a
Blatantly stolen from an older DnD Book...

You influence the actions of the target creature by suggesting a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two). The suggestion must be worded in such a manner as to make the activity sound reasonable. Asking the creature to do some obviously harmful act automatically negates the effect of the spell.

The suggested course of activity can continue for the entire duration. If the suggested activity can be completed in a shorter time, the spell ends when the subject finishes what it was asked to do. You can instead specify conditions that will trigger a special activity during the duration. If the condition is not met before the spell duration expires, the activity is not performed.
a few times per day.

Or perhaps anyone who ingests his semen is temporarily put into a highly suggestible hypnotic trance that is broken by loud noises.

The point is that my character has to learn to work with and use his new abilities and cannot simply god-mode his way through everything or rob the other characters completely of their agency.

Last edited:
Bump. Would really like to find someone interested in GMing a modern fantasy or mind control game for me, or who might be interested in having me GM their cute little subs complete degradation.

Back
Top Bottom