Fx M or F Mz.Hyde's Cravings

Mz.Hyde

Moon
So I decided to post this thread to host my cravings for roleplays, most will be detailed out plots though some may just be ideas that will be left up to the imagination, my cravings will be listed from what I'm craving most down to what I want to do but it's not priority. but first some rules:
1. There will always be some form of anal and bondage in my roleplays, they are major kinks for me and as such I will want them in every rp I do
2. I'm naturally a switch but I don't enjoy taking a dominant role when roleplaying, and as such I will rarely dom in roleplays
3. If a kink is listed in the roleplay idea do not ask me if its okay if we leave it out, I will only add kinks based on requests, the idea is based on something very specific I want, so if your not comfortable with a kink listed don't ask to do the roleplay
4. I play characters from 16 to 30, I prefer the younger end, but do not ask me to go outside of this range unless its for a fantasy race (in which case I will be playing the equivalent of this age group)
5. Most of the roleplays I do will use multiple females, if you are a woman looking to rp with me and wish to play female characters when yc is listed as a male you'll be expected to play the male role as well, of course I will do the same in that case so there will be two males and we will alternate between playing the male and female.

Ideas:

Forbidden love:

At a school where normality is favored above all else a girl (mc) is caught making out and getting intimate with other girls in the school. Because normality is favored people who express homosexual love are frowned upon, made outcasts, and often expelled. you character, the new prinicpal of the school offers my character a chance to redeem herself by becoming his personal sex slave in order to learn to love men.
Kinks: Lesbian sex, Anal, BDSM, Rape, Forced Sex, school, Toys, Humiliation, exhibitionism.
Notes: May turn into a multiple female roleplay with other girls being caught as well.

Storming the Castle:
In a fantasy nation where the population is 98% females there are hardly any men around that are able to help the women produce children. Your character is an adventurer who stumbles across the hidden nation and finds himself in a paradise of women, But will they accept him?
Kinks: Anal, BDSM, Rape, Exhibitionism, Breeding, Reverse Gangbang, Slaves, Threesomes

Back
Top Bottom