Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Hazbin Hotel~! {Discord Group RP}

Kiremino

Yo Susie~!
Hazbin_Hotel_opening_credits.jpeg
"I'm your host, Alastor! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm sure we'll have...one Hell of a time! Hahaha!"

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VAGGIE & OTHER CANONS! OCs are temporarily removed for now.

Welcome one and all! I'm looking to gather folks for a Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss group roleplay! We have a few rules that I need to discuss before you can join the Discord server. DISCLAIMER: HAZBIN HOTEL & HELLUVA BOSS ARE FANDOMS, PLEASE GO WATCH IT BEFORE JOINING. THIS IS NOT A RANDOM-OC SERVER. THANK YOU.

1) You must be 21 or older to join this server. We can make exceptions for those who are 20 and close to turning 21. We won't be carding you or anything of that nature - we are hoping in good faith you won't lie about your age just to join.

2) You must be at least semi-literate. We will be RPing Parastyle for most of it - other sections are "script" just for fun.

3) You must have a good sense of humor to join. Wet blankets are simply not allowed. We are crude, brash, and talk about controversial shit in our server on a daily basis. This place is NOT FOR YOU if you don't have some thick skin. All around we are fun people to be around and have a good laugh at - but we also enjoy picking on each other.

4) OCs are allowed - but at a price. I KID! But really, OC's have a few rules of their own:
  • They cannot be related to any CANON characters.
  • They must have a unique name ("normal" names are obviously very uncommon in this universe.)
  • They cannot "God-mod," they cannot be more powerful than Alastor or Lucifer for example.
  • They are allowed to be part of gangs if they so wish - and they're also allowed to start their own gangs. BUT, remember, all these OCs are being "placed" in the Hazbin Hotel so they're going to "be rehabilitated," or something like that (hahaha). (This doesn't mean they need to be goody-goods or actually WANT to be rehabilitated, they could easily be placed there against their will if you'd like.)
  • You are more than welcome to base your OC after a demon! You can make it an anthro, humanoid, or anything else in between! Just try not to go overboard.
  • BACKSTORY BACKSTORY BACKSTORY! IF YOUR OC DOESN'T HAVE A BACKSTORY WE WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!
  • (More will be added as we see fit!)
5) You must be active! There is no reason to join a group RP if you're not going to be active. Joining and THEN becoming busy soon after due to unforeseen circumstances is a completely different beast.

6) There is no smut allowed - sorry guys! Heavy implications, groping, and other things of that nature are totally and completely okay - but straight smut is not allowed! TAKE IT TO THE DMS PEOPLE!

I simply cannot WAIT to hear from you! Please follow the link to join us! This link - right here - click it!

Sincerely,

ALASTOR (Kire)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom