Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of Nightmares (Horror/Romance)

Well hello there gorgeous,

I'm happy to see you here on my request thread. <3

Major Kinks:
*Intelligence
*Size Differences
*Dominance
*Age-play
*Dirty Talk
*Oral sex (recieving)
*Aftercare
*Rough sex
*Teasing
*Darker plots (Ex. Taboo)
*Horror
*Kidnap
*Obsession/Codependency

Before I get into the details of what my plot concept involves, I would like to make my role-play requirements known. I apologize if these requests come across as picky, but I am looking for a partner that can match my level of expertise.

Requirements:
*Please help move the story along. I have been stuck moving the story along entirely on my own so many times! This gets dull quite quickly!
*Must play as an intelligent and charming character.
*Must be able to communicate eloquently and fluidly. (In character)
* Monogamous relationships only.
*Must make an effort to maintain minimal grammatical errors.
*Must be able to write three to five paragraphs minimum.
*Must maintain out of character contact and make me aware of extended delays.
*Currently searching to play against a male character. (Real-life gender does not matter.)

Still here? If you've made it through that list, then please feel free to read further.

You may tweak this character to your liking although I do desire for the character to be manipulative, intelligent, and charming. I have written these plots with my ideal partner being able to play the role of the character I have depicted below. Of course, this is merely an archetype and has plenty of room to be personalized. (Your own backstory, behavior etc.)

I have two plot concepts:

The first plot goes as follows. A relatively young but renowned wealthy politician falls madly in love with his personal secretary. This man is charming but two-sided. He maintains an immaculate public appearance, appearing to be generous and kind, causing the public to adore him. Despite his classy appearance, however, this man also maintains a dark secret: His growing obsession for his younger secretary. With her companionship, he has gained valuable insight, moreso from her than even his personal advisory council. She is witty, kind, intellectual, and intuitive. A blossoming young lady with the aspiration of becoming a politician fit to stand by the side of your character.

Beyond the obsession, however, your character is no saint. To get to his high rank within society he has used pawns to assassinate his enemies and public rivals, even up keeping an extravagant torture chamber in the basement of his private mansion. He is single, and in the past has only thought of himself. He feels a great need for power. Sadistically, he enjoys toying with chemicals and poisons in order to watch his victims struggle and wreath. Even after working under your character for over a year now, my own has yet to bare witness to the monstrosities of his darker pleasures. The two have grown increasingly "close" but no romantic advancements have been made by either party. That is- until your character decides to prevent my own from leaving his home after she makes a fatal discovery during the night of one of his extravagant parties.

The second concept involves taboo and incest (non-blood related if desired) If you have a problem with this please do not read further.

This second concept is similar except that rather than my character being your character's secretary, she can be his adopted daughter. In an attempt to appear benevolent within the public eye and maintain a majority of public votes during the election period, your character adopts my own. She will be 16+. Rather than discarding her as originally planned, however, he grows increasingly fascinated by this young and beautiful nymphet, who ultimately turns his life upside down. What horrors could she discover if he kept her by his side?

Please feel free to discuss alternative ideas with me. I am currently searching for darker themes centralized around obsession and villainous characters.

With my general concepts depicted, I hope I can find someone interested! Please feel free to send me any ideas of your own. I look forward to hearing from you. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom