Fx Any Seeking a Specific Idea! Futa/Any (NSFW)

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.
Greetings and Salutations.

My name is NTI, this is a specific idea I've had that is open for any gender of characters but I require that gender to be of the submissive nature. The idea is as follows:

MC is named Alex and she is a wealthy fashion designer who is at the pinnacle of her career and has grown lonely. Taking a year off of traveling and working, she's got plenty of money to live a year and just relax. During her relaxing time, she's going to be looking around for 'maids' to work in her home. They will be live in maids, having rooms in the house to live in. Now, she won't hire just anyone. She's looking for young people. Sturdy and good stamina is key. One of the hidden requirements is that the maid's will also be pleasuring her when she wants. There are a variety of kinks that I'd like to play out here which are ranging from BDSM to Mistress/slave. She's a gentle lover and cares for those under her but she also has a firm hand.

Now, for anyone interested in this idea, I have some things you should know:

* If you are wanting to play a male, the submissive nature is a requirement and I'm also not into big muscled males. Submissive males are to be feminine in looks and nature. Petite bodies, smooth skin, curves and things like that. This is a good example but you don't need to pick this.

* If you're wanting to play a female, then same principle. I'm looking for a softer female. Petite or lithe forms, feminine and what not. No muscled girls.

* If you plan on playing a futa, also same principle. Still looking for feminine looks. As for their cock size. Alex is obviously well endowed. For the futa's paired against her, the maximum size I want for futa's with Alex is about 6-8 inches long.

Now, some of the other kinks I'll be using is excessive cum, internal cumshots, anal sex (Giving), Oral sex (giving and receiving), Vaginal sex (Giving and Receiving), throat fucking, cum from mouth/nose, Double penetration, choking, spanking, bondage, things like that. Hard no's are scat, urine, feet, gore, snuff etc.

**Key note. My futa character has both male and female sexual organs. Her vagina is under her cock.

Now, I am going to be picky about this as I want a partner who can write. Short one paragraph responses aren't going to cut it. I like detail. Yes there are times when it's hard to write due to writers block or just not a lot going on in the scene but for the most part, I want someone who can write 2-3 paragraphs consistently. I'd also like someone who can play multiple characters who have unique personalities.

Well that's it for now. PM me if you're interested and make the title the specific gender you're wanting to play. Those who ignore this little piece of information will be deleted. I know I'm sounding very demanding but last I checked, this is MY request thread and YOU don't have to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom