Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Seeking a specific idea! Futa/Any (NSFW) **CLOSED FOR NOW**

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.
~I've received enough offers, no longer accepting offers~

Greetings and Salutations.

My name is NTI, this is a specific idea I've had that is open for any gender of characters but I require that gender to be of the submissive nature. The idea is as follows:

In a nutshell, I'm looking to play a Dominant Futa female who's non-human. The setting is going to be a fantasy or post apocalyptic. No zombies here. Think more along the lines of demons have come and wiped out most of the humans. We'll be playing in what's left of the US. In this country, there are four major Demon rulers and MC is one of them, ruling over most of the southern states. She lives in what used to be Texas. She's one of the few demon lords who's not actively hunting and killing humans just for the hell of it. She's actually got quite a few human pets that are treated very well compared to other human pets with other lords. This doesn't mean she's a push over. Disobedience is met with punishment and breaking her laws is met with either death or very harsh beatings.

Basically YC can be whatever you want. A lesser demon or a human, I don't care. If you want to play a male, I'm looking for a femboy/trap. The more feminine the better. If you're wanting to play female or futa, I'm looking for submissive's. I have other rp's that involve power play but that's not wanted here. I have a few female characters to choose from.

Jynx
Tessa
Alex

Now, some of the other kinks I'll be using is excessive cum, internal cumshots, anal sex (Giving), Oral sex (giving and receiving), Vaginal sex (Giving and Receiving), throat fucking, cum from mouth/nose, Double penetration, choking, spanking, bondage, things like that. Hard no's are scat, urine, feet, gore, snuff etc.

**Key note. My futa character has both male and female sexual organs. Her vagina is under her cock.

I am going to be picky about this as I want a partner who can write. Short one paragraph responses aren't going to cut it. I like detail. Yes there are times when it's hard to write due to writers block or just not a lot going on in the scene but for the most part, I want someone who can write 2-3 paragraphs consistently. I'd also like someone who can play multiple characters who have unique personalities.

Well that's it for now. PM me if you're interested and make the title the specific gender you're wanting to play, and in the message tell me who you'd like to play against. Those who ignore this little piece of information will be called out and then refused very blatantly. I know I'm sounding very demanding but last I checked, this is MY request thread and YOU don't have to accept it. Also, I know there's not a lot of detail here. That's what pm's are for. I just know that not a lot of people are creative and are looking for that one shot rp and that's not what I'm looking for so this weeds out a lot. That and I KNOW most of you won't read the requirements so that'll also make picking very easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom