Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB (Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi) Mooses' Journeys

RiotMoose

Banned
Banished
Welcome to my Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Post-Apoc/etc. request thread BMR, if you would like to get to my Modern thread, I will link it here. Well, let's get into it! I've been reviewing everyones threads these past few days and decided I want mine to be somewhat 'organized' so I'll be putting everything in the spoilers tabs, cause they're amazing!

-Note the prefix is F or NB. Females/Shemales/Herms/Trans-Males are allowed, full on males are not.
-I'm a dominate player, but I do not play mean/aggressive/misogynistic characters.
-Ageplay/Age Difference are a common theme in my scenes, but there will be no characters under 16, 18+ is preferred but some scenes require 16-17. I believe this also aligns with BMR's rules aswell, so that's easy.
-Modern scenes have more smut in them, my Medieval/Fantasy/etc. scenes have more of a balanced approach. Refer to either thread depending on your taste.
-Visual references for characters will be required whether you find your own, or I supply a few references. This is non-negotiable. Anime or RL pictures allowed.
-Public(Forum Thread) or Private(DM's) our roleplays are our story to tell. Not solely mine, not solely yours. If you want to direct the story in one way, do so! I love surprises and plot twists, and I will do the same. Unless one of us is the DM/GM, we should both be contributing to the pace of the plot.

Note, the following Spoilers are just basic scenes meant to stir up interest. All are adjustable, as well as your own scenes are accepted!

A King and his 'Maid'
Why would the king bring his maid on this journey? It's supposed to be a three week journey, one week to get to the neighboring kingdom, a week of negotiations, then a week journey return. He brought her due to attraction simply. He wanted something nice to look at. On the way back from the kingdom, just as he's about to make his move on the maid, the caravan is attacked, and the maid has been hiding a certain secret and saves the king. Who attacked them? Why? How'd they know it was the kings unmarked caravan?
Visual Stimulation(NSFW): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
Kinks: Slow Buildup, Sweat, Musk, Adultery, Risk of being caught, Role Reversal

A King becomes a Peasant
Dark magic is of course forbidden in the kingdom, but one peasant didn't listen. He was angry with the king, for various possible reasons. Holding this grudge, he researches magic. One day, he finally finds the right spell and swaps bodies with the king, the Peasant becoming the King, and the King becoming the Peasant. Who does the King convince to help him get his body back?

A Princess warrior
She's tired of living the life of royalty, she runs away from the castle and joins a warriors guild, masking herself as a man (Think Mulan almost). She get's paired up with a warrior, and he eventually finds out who she is!
Kinks: Risk of being caught, public, sweat, musk

The 'nitwit' archer
A princess is on a caravan heading off to a neighboring kingdom to be wed off, but a group of bandits raids the caravan. Thankfully she's saved by a lone archer who lives out in the woods! Why does he live out in the woods? When he was a child, he used to be a noble boy, actually set to be wed off to this princess' older sister. But, he was attacked just like this princess, his parents slaughtered, and he was hit in the head. He was shunned by the kingdom for his now lack of wit, which was untrue. He can think full thoughts, but he cannot verbalize them, so he spoke in broken sentences.

An Evil Twist
Probably one of the few 'bad' characters I'll play as. Separated from his family when he was very young, he was taken by a man that mistreated and mentally abused him, molding him into an evil man. His twin sister raised properly, she became fluent in the good side of the force, where he became an evil force user.
Kinks: Plot twists, Incest, sex-fighting, wrestling, deep plot
The Scientist
A big hunk of a scientist, can't defend himself in the wasteland. Maybe in the fallout of the apocalypse, he body-swapped with someone, or his own body morphed into this manly-man figure. He can't use it correctly though, and needs to make his way to the wasteland, to distribute a cure, and a zombie repellent. He needs a bodyguard, and she needs the coin.
Kinks: Role Reversal, Risk of being caught

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom