Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Draenic wonder seeks (mis)adventure

Matariel

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome!

As per title, I am looking to play as a draenic character - a fine, sweet lady with something extra dangling between her thighs. She is a girl meant for roleplay in a fantasy setting, although it doesn't have to be World of Warcraft, I can run her in Forgotten Realms as well. In fact she makes a swell tiefling.

What I am after is a long-term with plenty of story to go along with the lewd, sweaty pasion our characters are going to share. The simplest story for us to do is the Exodar crashing on any given world and then we can explore either the whole draenei species interacting with the natives or just my character herself.

I play this lass as a top, which means she does the dicking in erotic scenes, although it is important to note that this does not mean she is exclusively a dominant person. She can submit to the right woman or even let go of the whole dom/sub dynamic and just cuddle someone.

My partner would ideally play a female or bottom herm of any species. From fantasy staples like elves or humans through more unusual dwarves, orcs and troll all the way to wonderfully exotic beasts like from works of Neurodyne (careful if you google that one. NSFW and tends to make people go "Why the hell do I have a boner right now?")

I can play through messages on this site or Discord, with preference for the latter!

In case you desire a visual reference (or even an example of what a draenei actually looks like) here ya go! (NSFW)

Back
Top Bottom