Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfinished/abandoned rps

ReaperOrignal

Planetoid
Is it just me cause lately none of the rp i am doing are getting completed instead getting abandoned midway. It really frustrating when you discuss with enthusiasm and interest a good rp for you and it starts and right when you're getting the good part you get ghosted. I understand people are busy so i won't expect them to reply everyday but atleast one reply in two days isn't a lot to ask.
I wished they would at least have the courtesy to at least drop a quick reply they are busy either by themselves or at least when i drop a question that wether is still on. And worst case if they are not interested at least tell me properly and call off the rp so that i dont so many of them pilling up in my inbox. šŸ˜£šŸ˜£šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

I feel ya, bro. I've started listing ghosted plots in my RT. I actually had fantastic luck picking up a parter to play one on another forum. Damn, it's going well. Best of luck to you!

I've become partial to roleplays that start with a bang for this reason. Drawn out posting works great with me if I have investment, but it's a paradox; without substance I can't really invest, and buildup, especially if it gets awkward where to go, really stifles direction for me. That bang, something that should mean something after substance has been applied, is what gets me going for doing things later, because it's substance that fuels that play from the start as well as acts as a mutual 'down payment' that we can and do have something fun going on even if the idea is something more long term, substantive, even plot based.

Back
Top Bottom