Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hairy Heart w/FriendlyPsycho

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
tumblr_pfu0ycgqHk1wn66oxo1_400.png

The village of Radiant Hills is located near the woods, a very colorful place where it is peaceful, but busy such as today. The woods are a lot more quiet, which is why Marigold runs there as quickly as possible when she leaves the village. It is a place of solace, people around the village say that she is a very beautiful girl as long as she can remember. She doesn't believe that she has the beauty of a goddess, but many of the boys believes that she is such a creature. That is why she tries to downplay it or run away whenever she could, and now is one of those times. She has few friends, and that is Marigold is trying to meet up with him in their usual spot. The doe stops at a large boulder, leaning on it as she waits if he isn't already here at the meeting place.

Hunter had been in the woods, hunting and going about his usual day. He'd heard his friend slowly making her way up and smirked. He told her to meet him out here earlier, knowing she'd wanna duck out. It was that time of year and there were many folks out and about doing there daily thing. It was something he liked about the quite little village. The few that wandered outside it were known for what they did and what they were. Hunters. And hunters in this village got what they wanted. He came up behind the doe quietly before putting a hand on her shoulder, "You got here early Mari," he said to her softly, "Were the village boys that bothersome?" he teased her.

Marigold jumps when her shoulder is touched, and she turns around to see Hunter behind her. "Yes and no...but you know how it is. Yohan is being himself as always, declaring me as his future trophy wife." SHe sighs as she sits on the boulder. "I'm glad that you are being cm around me, I could use some of that right now. But enough about me, how have you been?" She asked him as she tries to be positive.

He laughed, "I was scouting... for the other hunters. They still think I'm too young to do too much out there,' He said to her with a shrug, "I can hunt small game and the like but they keep me from doing anything else. Say I need to have that instinct, and I can't have that if I'm so timid I can't even approach..." he paused, "Ehh, nevermind that," He said with a nervous chuckle, "I'm glad you're here at least," he said to her with a smile as he rubbed her shoulders playfully, "I can always beat up Yohan and send that buck home with his lack of a tail between his legs," He said to her jokingly.

"Nah, I think he would cry to his father if you try to do anything. He is just mostly annoying at best..." Marigold giggles, as she tilts her head. "Huh? Instinct? Ohhh...to be a hunter? I think you are pretty good." She encouraged him just a bit, she likes him that much even though he is a wolf. "Don't let it get to to, you just need to show them that you have improved on your skill."

The wolf grinned, "They want me to prove I have the guts to move in for the.... kill so to speak<" he told her softly, "I gotta prove to them I have the balls to see what I want," he said as he sat next to her on the rock, "To.... get close," he said putting an arm around her slowly, "And to take it," He said before leaning down and kissing her on the forhead, "Its been a while Mari," he said to her, "You and I haven't really been outside the town by ourselves since.... what, that little kiss I stole after the festival last spring?" he asked her with a smile.

"Prove?" Marigold doesn't know much about his hunts, but she is willing to listen to him, she likes to learn about new things. He has gotten close to her, and then he moves his arms around her before he kissed her forehead. This turns her checks red and she gently pokes his sides. "Hey, you can't just make a gesture like that suddenly! You really want to kiss me that badly?" She stumble her words, she has flustered written all over her.

The wolf man smiled as he nodded, "Mhm," he said to her, "I like you," He said to her softly as he kissed her again, this time on the side of the cheek, "You... are prey," He said to her, "I needed to accept that... realize that the thing I want most... is a cute little prey girlfriend," he said to her before kissing her other cheek, "And I needed to take it and prove to them I'm not a coward," He said as he kissed her on the lips AGAIN. He pulled back and smiled at her, "So how was the day for you?" he asked her softly.

Marigold is beyond flustered at this point, he is kissing her face and now he just said that he wants a prey girlfriend. Does that mean her? Her little doe mind is trying to comprehend what was said, when he has stolen a kiss from her again. "A-are you asking me, to be your girlfriend?" She blurts out, if not her than who else is there? Why does he want her as a girlfriend anyway? She is just a little doe!

Back
Top Bottom