Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Which witch fits ya' sitch? - A Witch Time Req. Thread~!

Witch Time

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Witch Bitch
DISCLAIMER: This user is HELLA rusty (RPing as a female character-wise). Proceed with caution!

Greetings, hello, and hi!

I'm Witch Time and, I've been searching for RPers for a while now on BMR. It's a veeeery welcoming site in more than one way, if you catch my meaning, and now I've decided to make a monumental change - starting today, I've decided to bring females and futa characters into the mix! So, just to recap;

1. I am able to play a femboy, male, female, OR a futa character inside of an RP! (Femboy is my preference, definitely, though I can flex to the others~!)
  2. I am a strictly submissive RPer - I do not and will not play anything else!
  3. If you can't guess, my favourite archetype of character is a witch! Or a sorcerer. The concept of magic is entertaining. Other than this, of course, I can play others, one big example being a thief.
  4. I VERY much so enjoy catering to my partners' kinks! So, if you enjoy something irregular, then shit, just message me and I'll let you know my stance on it! The most I'll do is say no - save for if you bring up anything involving an underage party at any point, in which case not only will I leave the conversation, but I shall report you. Apologies but, I'm very strict on that sorta thing. Other than that, fuck me however you wish~!

So, those are pretty much the main rules down. I shall be updating these threads later with some plots, though that doesn't mean you can't message me now and craft one with me!

If I had to pick my favourite archetype of plot? Huh... Non-con. Hell yeah, I love that shit. Monsters, too, those two go hand in hand. I hope that's a good basis of what kinds of plots I enjoy employing.

Also, key thing to remember - I'm mainly a smut type person. And if you prefer to keep things realistic, yeah, you're best to keep looking, out of all sincere honesty.

I hope to hear from y'all, and here's to some kinky as fuck RP!

Ooh, also, my preference is to futa and male partners. Either one. But anyone is still welcome!

Last edited:
Bump. A little bit sick, so I probably won't be RPing today but, message me if you wish to RP in any circumstance.

Bump.

Again, sick, but still able to plan RP's and stuff. If we were talking or whatever and I forgot to respond, please, message me.

I guess I'll open this back up. But I'm giving y'all an inch - please don't take a mile!

fine

i guess you ARE my little pogchamp

come here

if yall send me another incest or harem request i swear to bejeezus

The above still applies. Don't send me no incest or harem requests. Unless I'm on the receiving end.

Give me a good idea that I'll be into or I swear to the lord.

TRADE OFFER

I receive: Good ideas.
You receive: A submissive partner.

Sound good?

Alright, fine! Just don’t take advantage of me.

Or do. That’s kinda one of my kinks.

Back
Top Bottom