Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Neighbor (( Luk73 + neutral evil ))

neutral evil

peace was never an option.

• The Daughter (mained by neutral evil) Jessica Fielding, 15, 5'2'', lightly tanned skin, blue eyes, long blonde hair, shaves, slim. Not a very large chest or ass, but still a little curvy.
  • The Father (used by both) Michael Fielding, 35, 5'7'', pale, no facial hair (minimal body hair), brown eyes, short brown hair, slim with a bit of extra weight, 4 inches fully erect.
  • The Mother (used by both) Rebecca Fielding, 34, 5'3'', lightly tanned skin, blue eyes, shorter brown hair (to shoulders), waxes, full-figured. Work on her chest and ass to make them larger.
  • The Neighbor (mained by Luk73) James Thompson, 48, 6’2” with an athletic fit body. He had broad shoulders that taper down to a slightly toned core. Though he’s 48, he’s aged well - his perfectly groomed salt and pepper beard to go along with the same color hair makes him look wise, yet experienced. His overall demeanor is stately and strong - putting off the perception that he was very much in control and gets whatever he wants.
  • The Wife (used by both) Karissa Thompson, 47, 5’9”. In any other relationship she would be the trophy and have the pants of the family, except with James. Her body is more fit than James, and she has aged equally as well. Her auburn hair flows down her shoulders, making her green eyes pop. Other than the hair on her head she doesn’t have a hair anywhere else. She knows exactly how James likes it and doesn’t dare test him. She has an amazing c cup chest and a toned ass, both which she shows off under her form-fitting clothes. She has a nice body, she knows it, and she loves making everyone else know it too.

-------------------------

Jessica's parents weren't home for the afternoon. They were out shopping for a new sofa. Mom would torture herself, obsessing over ever fabric and color option. Dad would hold her purse and follow along like he was a lost puppy. Thank God they didn't drag their teenage daughter along. There was no way she wouldn't die of boredom. The summer was coming to a close. They were in August so it was the last month of vacation before school reared its ugly head. Jessica was going to soak up the rays for as long as she could. She was in a scantily-clad bikini. Light pink color, thong bottoms with a matching top. The cups of the top were barely holding her budding breasts. She knew she wasn't going to be naturally endowed with large tits and a fat ass, but she still looked cute. She knew how to work it.

With her sunglasses on, phone in one hand and lemonade in the other, she stretched out on her lounger. Her phone and lemonade went on the small table next to her before she laid back, spreading her legs and arms so she could soak up as much sun as possible. The girl let out a content sigh, closing her eyes as the sun warmed her. She would have been pale as paste if her mother hand't taught her the proper way to tan. Now she wouldn't be made fun of! She was so used to being called ghost or vampire. It was getting old. But now she was coming into her own. Her skin was almost a light caramel color.

Jessica suddenly jerked awake. She was so comfortable she had fallen asleep. Her skin didn't seem red and her phone said it had been less than an hour. Thank God. The last thing I want to do it turn into an apple and have my skin peeling for weeks. she rubbed the back of her hand against her forehead to rid herself of some beads of sweat. She ran her fingers through her long, brown hair. The girl was about to get up and head inside until she realized that someone was in her neighbor's yard. She could just barely see them. We haven't even meet our neighbors. I wonder what they're like. The man in the yard seemed fairly tall so she was able to catch a few glimpses of him. He is not bad to look at. Jessica bit down on her bottom lip, all the possibilities were flooding her mind. Without any hesitation, she slid her thong off and let it fall to the ground next to her chair. Her bare pussy on display for the mystery neighbor. She slid her a hand down and played with her folds. Jessica was a virgin but that didn't mean she wasn't experienced with boys. She was a bit of a nymphomaniac. She hoped she wasn't making a mistake by crossing this line.

COUGH

She coughed and watched the man's shadow roaming around. She crossed her fingers that he would just take a little peak. That was all she needed.

James was tending to his yard, pulling the few weeds that dared to invade his perfectly groomed space. It was a perfect day outside so he contemplated going for a run. Maybe Karissa would be up for it. On the other hand, he knew that the neighbors had a pool and he saw the parents drive away earlier that morning. Knowing that he could get away with it he thought about sneaking over to use their pool while they were gone. What was the worst that could happen?

“Hey babe” he yelled for Karissa while he worked in his white shirt and gym shorts, starting to break a light sweat over his muscular body. Then he heard something next door. Was that a cough? He thought everyone was gone.

He walked over to the fence, where he could see right over. He was more than happily surprised with what he saw. At first a young, hot little girl came into view...her fit body barely covered up with her perfect glistening skin and chest almost breaking out of her top. Not a second later did he notice her hand between her legs, her thong on the floor. He watched as her fingers pushed between her hot, bald pussy lips. His cock begin to grow as he watched, knowing she’d be much better served with him doing the work for her.

He contemplated saying something right then and there, but decided against it for a second, wanting to see how far she’d go or if she’d notice him.

Jessica's eyes lit up when the neighbor peaked over at her. She didn't hide the fact that she was enjoying his gaze. Tall. Handsome. I wonder how big his... Her mind raced. She never thought she would be someone who would do such a thing, exposing herself to a complete stranger. Especially in broad daylight and at such a young age. She grabbed her lemonade, keeping two fingers in her virgin cunt, and slowly sipped at the liquid. A bit of the light yellow liquid poured onto her skin.

"Oh no." the young girl exaggerated, putting her other hand over her mouth, smelling her own juices, "Well, I might as well take it off." she knew she sounded ridiculous. She was clearly putting on a show. She was just hoping that the man on the other side thought it was worth it. Her hand reached back and undid the string that held her top in place. She lifted it up and let it slide to the ground. But she didn't stop there. One hand grabbed one breast, one hand grabbed the other. She pushed up her chest and ran her tongue over where the lemonade spilled, even giving her nipples a few flicks of her tongue for a little extra entertainment value.

Then she stood up and stretched, her chest and pussy glistening against the bright sunshine. She locked eyes with the neighbor and then slowly moved her gaze over to the pool.

"I just hate being sticky. I hope no one comes in through the unlocked gate and sees me skinny dipping." she shrugged and padded over to the in-ground pool, dipping her toe into the cool water. Then she got a running start and jumped right in, making quite the splash. When she popped back up, she threw her long brown hair back and wiped at her eyes. She began doing a backstroke, keeping her front exposed.

James was thoroughly enjoying the show from the young girl. He was used to getting what he wanted but he loved it even more when it was unsolicited, from a younger girl, and when she put on a show that made it seemed like she craved him. He loved being craved in that way. His thick cock began to grow as he watched.

His mind continued to run, thinking of all the different scenarios and ways to have this girl. His mind was quite powerful and cunning, somewhat manipulative. He bit his lip as she fingered herself and then watched in anticipation as she stripped off her top. Her nipples were as perfect as he’d imagined and he almost gasped when she licked them for him.

He took his cue when she jumped in the pool. He walked over through her gate and sat on the lounger, his cock visibly hard under his shorts. He watched her swim for a bit, taking in her soaking body, wondering how soaked her pussy was. He got a few views of her tits and her pussy as she swam before he said anything. “Maybe next time you need help with that lemonade.” He smirked as he flirted with the much younger girl.

Jessica heard the gate open and close and then the neighbor sit down in her seat. She didn't open her eyes as he spoke. Instead, she flipped onto her stomach and put her perky ass on display as she swam back to the stairs of the pool which lead to the loungers. She flipped her hair back and rubbed the water out of her eyes before opening them to see quite the spectacle. His cock is so big. The young girl sucked on her bottom lip. Now that he was actually in front of her she suddenly felt very shy. She squeezed her thighs together and crossed her arms over her chest. I can't lose my nerve now.

"I'd love for you to help me with a drink..." she was going to say his name but then realized she had no idea. She didn't really have any idea at all about who he was, if he was married, if he had kids. Her parents had never had him over for dinner or anything. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. "My name is Jessica." she smiled, walking her wet body over to the table next to the neighbor. She bent over and grabbed her glass, slowly sipping her beverage. She was just within arms reach.

"You're a very big man." not the most polite thing to say, but she meant it as a compliment. He was tall and fairly built. Plus he had a cock like she had never seen before, and it wasn't even out of his shorts yet! "What's your name?" she mustered up the most innocent smile she could, reaching her small hand out to touch his shoulder.

James loves watching the change in personality with the young girl as she suddenly became shy. It was cute to see that she was going to play coy after acting so slutty. He loved it. He loved the chase, knowing exactly how bad she wanted it. Especially after seeing her glance at his cock. He knew he had her. He knew she was mesmerized. And she hadn’t even seen it yet. Or felt it...

“Why, thank you. I’m bigger than you think.” He smirked at her as she walked closely. “You’re such a small girl, which happens to be exactly my type.” He eyed her young body up and down, very obviously checking her hot little body out. “I’m James. It’s great to meet you, although I’m so sad we hadn’t got to know each other earlier.”

As she reached out for his shoulder, he reached back with his much larger arms. Easily reaching her body, he slid his large hands over her slick, slender waist, right above her ass, right where her panty line would lay. As he touched her it was clear that his strong hands could easily maneuver the small frame of the girl. And he loved it. As his hand landed his fingers dug gently but firmly into the top of her ass cheeks.

Jessica gnawed on her bottom lip while the neighbor spoke to her. James. James and Jessica. It's cute, right? she almost giggled at the thought, but she didn't want to come off as weird. Her face went a million shades of red when he said that she was his type. Well, you're my type, James. her eyes were already full of lust. Then his arms were around her. She shuddered, not used to having someone so big and strong put their hands on her. Then his fingers were grabbing at the top of her cute little ass. She whimpered and looked away from him for a moment, savoring the feeling of pleasure and a little bit of pain.

"I like having your hands on me, sir." she turned back and whispered. Stepping as close as she could, she moved herself to straddle his lip, her thin arms moving to wrap around his neck. His facial hair scratched against her skin. Her little cunt was already getting slick and her nipples were hard as rocks. She leaned forward and pushed her chest against his, their faces only inches apart, "We can get to know each other now." she spoke against his lips. She stuck her lemonade-soaked tongue out and pushed desperately at his lips, practically begging him to let her in his mouth.

Their foreheads were pressed together. She moved her hands to rub at his cheeks. Her hips were grinding against his cock in his shorts. She was getting him all sorts of wet since she was fresh out of the pool. But her pussy was making it's own special spot on his shorts as she pushed herself against him like a bitch in heat.

He groaned as she told him how she liked his hands on her. “You haven’t felt the best of them yet.” He smirked flirtatiously, then put his other hand on her, at the same place on her ass. As she began to grind on him with lust, his hands were perfectly placed to control her. His strong hands gripped her ass and spread her cheeks, helping her back and forth on his lap.

By now his cock was almost fully hard, loving the feeling of this young girl’s slick pussy sliding over it. He positioned her so that his cock went right between her pussy lips, over her wet entrance and grinding up against her bare clit.

Then he kissed her, his tongue seductively sliding into her young mouth, tasting the lemonade on her. He slurped at her tongue before sucking on her lip, then biting it before he spoke. “And how would your parent react to seeing us get to know each other right here and now?” His cock was fully ready to know every inch of her right now, and he certainly wasn’t afraid of her parent’s reaction, but rather wanted to know to use to his advantage.

Jessica moaned while his cock began spreading her are pussy lips. The head of his cock would catch on her throbbing clit, making her shudder and whine. She had never felt so good in her entire life. He tasted delicious in her mouth. She wanted to taste every part of him. The way he controlled her with his hands on her plump ass drove her absolutely wild. He was big and strong and hairy and just so fucking hot.

"M-my parents?" the thought gave her pause. She stopped pushing her hips, holding herself up with her hands on his chest, "I don't... I don't know. They don't get along recently so they don't really pay much attention to me." she sucked on her bottom lip, finally considering what would happen when they came home, "I don't care." she said with a sense of confidence, sticking her chin in the air, "They can say or do what they want. But when they see a man like you giving me proper discipline, they might learn to like the situation." she smirked at him, her hard nipples on display against her perky tits.

I don't know what they'll think. Dad probably won't do anything. Mom will just scream and yell like she always does. Would they take away my big, strong man? Would they take me away? Would we ever see each other again? I don't ever want this to end. The thoughts were racing through Jessica's mind. But she tried her best to tune them out. She leaned back, moving her soft cunt lips against his hard shaft while she moved her hands up to her chest and squeezed at her plump breasts.

As she paused with his question he decided to play with the young girl. One hand moved to her front, his thumb beginning to push at her throbbing clit, pressing it back and forth slowly. Then he began to slowly push it faster. “Well do you think they’d pay attention if the big strong neighbor was pounding into their young daughter? Would they say anything if they heard your loud moans? Do you think they’d do anything if I fucked that tight little pussy in front of them?”

His mind started to race with the possibilities. He knew exactly how big, strong, and intimidating he was. He knew he could get away with it if he fucked their daughter in front of their eyes. Even more. They might even be turned on. They might join in if they saw him in action.

One thing he knew - his smoking hot wife would love it. The tall, striking woman was turned on by his command of others. Her bald pussy would be dripping, eager to join in. He decided to go for it.

“What if we try? What would happen if you invited me over for dinner?” He asked seductively.

Back
Top Bottom