Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training Day (Bodman54xDeante)

bodman54

Supernova
Jordan stood in his mistress' bedroom, putting the finishing touches on her travel bag. She had left explicit instructions on what she wanted to take on this trip and he didn't dare anger her right before she left. That would lead to three weeks of worrying on his part and three weeks on her part to plan out his punishment. He shivered at the thought of what she could cook up during three weeks away from him. Which seemed like an eternity. He'd moved into her house a year ago, assuming the position of 24/7 slave for Mistress Mariah. And they hadn't spent more than a day apart since. But now she was going on a business trip and he couldn't tag along. He was devastated. His tail had drooped between his legs for three days after she told him. That was until she bound and spanked him for getting on her nerves with his mopey attitude. After that, he had made sure to mope out of sight of her.

"All done Mistress," he said, zipping up the bag.

"Good boy," she said affectionately, patting his head as she took it. "Do you have your plug in?"

He nodded, turning around and spreading his cheeks, showing her the base of the butt plug that he had slipped inside his ass. She nodded approvingly, reaching out and tugging it to make sure it was fully seated. That caused his locked up cock to swing and tug at his balls. He whimpered as the full sacks swung back and forth. She had locked him up weeks ago, coming up with reasons not to unlock him. And now she was leaving. He didn't know if she was taking the keys with her or not but didn't think it mattered. It was her cock and she hated to see it free when she wasn't there.

"Let's go," she said. "I still have to drop you off at Luis' before I go to the airport." He straightened up, frowning. He didn't see why he needed a babysitter. He was still an adult after all. But she was insistent that he stay with a friend of hers while she was gone. He grabbed her bags and carried them to the car, putting them in the trunk and then climbing into his travel cage. She closed the door and got in the car. Turning it on she headed out, driving to her friend's house.

When she got there she got out but left Jordan in his cage. She went up to the door and knocked.

Luis stepper our, giving Mariah a half-hug. The exchange friendly but not exactly warm; he wasn’t close, yet still they had shared subs before, even did a dual-dom scene once as an exhibition. He was no confidant, just a kink-colleague.

The ocelot wore loose basketball shorts and a tank top, little more than gym wear, hair loosely braided. The sight would look odd opposite the always coifed and poised Mistress, but she was attired for traveling in comfort.

In full view and earshot of Jordan, she handed an envelope. “Inside are his instructions, and the key to his cage.” Internally, Luis rolled his eyes, having already received the email with all the details. Ever the stickler for details and procedure, she, but the display was no doubt for the sub’s benefit.

She opened the travel cage, a thing that unnerved him. Cages were extreme to him, but one in a car, in full view of the public, was almost obscene. Not that he judged. Her kinks, her sub, her rules.

Now though, the boy was his. “Inside,” he directed, barely acknowledging Jordan for now. Bag in hand, the canine got a goodbye stroke and nuzzzle from Mariah, and then he was inside.

There Luis said, “Strip.”

Jordan climbed out of his cage, his long and fluffy tail dropping in sadness. Mariah reached out and scratched under his muzzle in that spot her loved. "Goodbye my good boy. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Behave for Master Luis." And with that she was gone.

Jordan walked into Luis' house, looking around. He barely had time to take it in before a sharp word from the man had him scrambling to get out of his clothes. He stood there in the foyer, his clothes in a pile at his feet. His black fur was immaculate and shiny. But not as shiny as the metal cock cage dangling down his front. He looked at his feet, knowing enough to not look his temporary master in the eyes.

“Arms up above your head, wrists crossed.”

Picking a crop up off the side table by the door, Luis dragged it along Jordan’s calf, up the thigh, along an ass cheek. Nudging the bottom of that tail, coaxing it to hike, he eyed the canine’s ass, and the plug nesting inside.

The feline prowled around Jordan, looking at him from every angle, making two circuits before pausing in front. The crop’s tip began caressing, along the shoulder and down the chest, over a thigh. “Your mistress says you’ve been fairly receptive to toys in your ass. And,” he added, the crop snuggling under Jordan’s balls before lifting, “A budding, demure attraction to men.”

Luis watched this reaction, waiting till the sub looked up, so he could make eye contact. But if Jordan took too long, he’d just force the boy’s muzzle up. “How true is that? How eager are you for some dick?”

Jordan raised his hands over his head, holding them in position. He knew it fully exposed his body and he shivered as Luis dragged the crop over his body. He followed the other man with his eyes until he disappeared behind Jordan. Even then he could still feel the crop. His tail raised, exposing his ass and the base of the metal plug nestled there.

"I-i-i," he stammered at the question. His mistress had been training him more recently in anal and oral pleasure. He was already an expert at eating her out but she needed him to know how to suck cocks for whenever she took him to orgies. "Weve been practicing," he said softly, looking down at the floor.

The crop bit Jordan on the outer thigh. “Not what I asked.”

Sliding forward, Luis presses his front against the canine, molding himself to the slim body. It was easy to insinuate his body, to slide a thigh up between black legs, nudging the cage. Dropping the crop, he wound an arm around the boy, seizing him by the hair. Wrenching it, Luis forced the canine’s head back.

“I am asking how attracted you are. How interested you are.” A rough velvet tongue swiped the sub’s throat once, twice. “How much you want.” A bite.

The crop bit Jordan on the outer thigh. “Not what I asked.”

Sliding forward, Luis presses his front against the canine, molding himself to the slim body. It was easy to insinuate his body, to slide a thigh up between black legs, nudging the cage. Dropping the crop, he wound an arm around the boy, seizing him by the hair. Wrenching it, Luis forced the canine’s head back.

“I am asking how attracted you are. How interested you are.” A rough velvet tongue swiped the sub’s throat once, twice. “How much you want.” A bite.

He let out a little help as he was struck and easily manhandled by the larger man. He could feel the hot breath tickling his ear as Luis leaned in, whispering in his ear. He struggled to respond, trying to force the words out. His mistress knew how to embarrass him and how even though he fought it, he always came harder than normal when he was embarrassed.

"A-a little," he stammered. "Mistress has me go to bed looking at naked men to get me used to the sight of them. She makes me tell her what I found attractive about them the next morning."

“A little.” It sounded both skeptical almost a pout.

Pulling back, Luis kept the eye contact, forcing it by dropping Jordan’s hair, his green eyes intent.

“I intend, among other things, to use your holes for my pleasure. This is where I’m checking consent.”

Letting go, he stepped back. “My approach is also possibly different Han your mistress. I use what a sub likes and enjoys as a tool. When to give it. How to give it. When to deny. I have little interest in having you do something you won’t enjoy. Understood?”

"Yes Master Luis," he said, dropping his head. "I like having my ass played with. Mistress had been planning on using strapons on me but had never gotten around to it. But as you can see I'm some what experienced down there." He pressed his ass against Luis, letting the other man feel the plug.

"I enjoy making my mistress happy. And she said to make you happy. So how can I serve you master?"

“First, call me ‘Sir’. No need for ‘master’. Grab your bag.”

Luis led him into the house, a narrow two story affair, because cars line to climb. The guest bedroom is made, things laid out on the bed. “While here, this is the most you’ll be allowed to wear, unless I want you in something specific. Or you go out.”

On the bed was very little. A shirt that’s more a camisole, or maybe a crop top—it’s small and thin. A lacy thong. A pair of stockings. All a light purple “There’s a few different styles, and some thigh socks, in the drawers.”

“As for where you sleep...There’s the bed, or I’ve set up something like a cage.”

"Yes Sir," he said, picking up his bag and following Luis upstairs. He walked into the guest room, looking around at the bare room. His eyes immediately went to the clothes on the bed. He blushed hard under his fur. They were very skimpy and feminine. "Yes Sir," he said as he set his bag on the bed. He saw the cage over in the corner. He didn't prefer sleeping in a cage. He'd rather be on a bed. But sometimes his mistress wanted to remind him of his place and made him sleep in a cage under her bed.

"The bed will do fine," he said. "Thank you for letting me stay in your house while my mistress is gone."

Back
Top Bottom