Mx Female Seeking very taboo role plays(NSFW links)

Etherealintimacy

Planetoid

A majority of these are intended for short term but I can try to extend a few of them to long term. Forsaken Catacombs personally is my favorite however I am still interested in all of them.​
These will be summarized and if interested I'll go in even more detail.

The forsaken catacombs.

kinks: Impregnation, anal impregnation, breast impregnation, rapid birth, eggs, forced, hypnotizing, beasts, monsters, exotic cocks, excessive cum, body changes, gang bangs, and much more depending on how far you would like and be comfortable with.

A group of scientists and explorers have recently discovered a structure that predated the Aztecs by approximately 300 years. Recently told to do an in-depth investigation now due to the mystery of high amounts of radiation emitted from the structure. Once in they find what seems to be warning signs of bugs raping women, bugs bigger than a human. Soon they fell into a trap and are separated. You play as one of the women that will be ravaged constantly by hundred of different bugs. Your character will be searching for a way out and fall into plenty of traps to get fucked and impregnated in many different ways. Forced to swallow the gallons of sperm from the frightening horny creatures she encounters. There is a way to get out if you like more story-based and we can discuss how to decrease the smut and such. We can also add it downright replace some aspects such as it could be tigers, wolves in their instead.

Our Prize
Kinks: Sex toys, gang bangs, aliens, sci-fi, excessive cum, anal, oral, non-con or dub-con, slavery, massive cocks and possibly more

Humanity has finally been able to reach farther into the stars. Faster than light speed travel is now possible but at what cost? Humanity used the first faster than light ship to shoot through the stars into unknown territory. They simply thought it would be a void of space like any other, a few planets, a star the typical thing. However, interstellar travel was much more common than they could imagine, not all species so friendly. By sheer bitter luck, they ran into a hostile species in which use prisoners as fuck toys. Caring very little what they like or are even comfortable with. The crew's only hope is to send a message to avoid this passage by either finding a way on their ship or getting used to alien tech without getting caught.
This species can be humanoid or nonhumanoid.

The forest
Kinks: monsters, Beastiality, gang bangs, excessive cum, belly bulging, massive cocks, non-con - consensual, oral, anal
Similar to forsaken catacombs however it is now through a mystical forest with plenty of monsters and creatures. During the day there are more normal creatures such as wolves, bears and a couple of monsters but nothing crazy. During the night there can be dragons, tendril monsters that crawl out of their dungeons and such. Your character will be an adventurer of some sort. My initial idea is that she is tasked with obtaining a stone that will allow a sorcerer to amplify their powers for an experiment and they will pay handsomely. Will you return? Or will you stay?

Part of the horde
Kinks: Gang rape, impregnation, abuse, enslaved, mind break, among other things
So i'm thinking its going to be in a warhammer universe deal, a orc warlord called waaagh and now you are the poor elf, human or any species you prefer that ends up being one of the many slaves that keep the moral of this warpack up. There are no limits here since there can be animals, small goblins, massive trolls etc however obviously orcs are going to be very frequent and your character will be treated more so as cargo than a woman. Something to fuck to get some anger out of their systems and fill her up with their spunk to keep their numbers up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom