Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Will be Mine. ((Devils_Girl&Lostone))

LostOne

Star
How long had it been since Kaleb had taken control of one of the moist infamous gangs in the city. Well he had long since lost count, 10, 20, 30 years? It all started because of a stupid teenaged boy who dabbled in things he didn't understand and allowed a demon to posses him. The demon had rained eternal every since, easily taking the frail mind over and altering the body in his own image. To those who saw him wandering the streets at night he'd appear a slender man in his early 20's with a hint of lithe muscles underneath the tight black Tee and torn jeans. His eyes were a deep cobalt blue hidden behind messy brown hair. He stood at a decent 6'2" and walked with an inhuman almost predatorily glide. However if you looked closely into his eyes you'd see the demon gazing back.

Tonight he was to attend a gang initiation; a new boy had passed the test presented to him. Generally he'd be presented to the leader who would give him a job or an area to run. After all half the city belonged to them already. Night Clubs, Bars, Businesses, and the moment he took over the stupid boy's body the city had all but fallen to its knees for him. Those who didn't often met a very grisly end curtsey of his less then human minions. Sighing he stood in the middle of the group scanning them closely looking for a hint of rebellion and was pleased to find none.

"Bring me the new initiate let me see if I can find a place for him in our glorious little organization." Cheers followed as the crowed parted to allow the newest addition to stand before their leader. Hands behind his back he waited a hint of crimson lurking in those blue depth as the demon stirred, This boy it told him whispering in his ear This boy is special watch him closely

Mikey looked at the guys as what to seemed the leader came in. Glaring some he could tell something was different about him already and he looked away so he wouldn't see his rebellious streak as he looked over all the gang members. Looking up at the members as they parted he saw the leader and glared also growling lowly. He saw the blue and then the red start to go in and thats when he knew he was different from anyone else. Looking at him he dared for him to do anything to him his own eyes a cold steal blue that would break anyones mind set to touch him. He wasn't the dominant type but he was pretty aggressive when it came to people touching him.

Well there was a good reason behind it. His father had done it to him as a little boy and he saw his mother get raped and abused daily and sometimes even hourly as it depeneded on how much his father drank. Growling deeply he stared at all the other members who had a surprised look in their eyes as to say that he was in trouble. Looking back at the leader he huffed then turned around and started to walk towards the door not going to put up with having someone else be incontrol of him. He had accepted it at first but now his rebellious side was showing more then ever. His hands were in fists so hard that his nails were making his hand bleed.

He wore a red tanktop to show his six pack and some baggy pitch black pants. His hair was short and emo style with pitch black and red streaks to show that rebellious side of him. He could feel how pissed off the leader was and he could also feel how the members were scared that something was going to happen to him. Having a mood while he was near someone was not a good idea since he would lash out at anyone. Getting a little mad he decided to show off and brought his hand up then flipped off the leader "I'm gone..try and find me or anything..you will be either dead..or hurt so badly you can't move..you have a secret and I will find it out". With that he opened the door then slammed it shut and was on his way back to his house. It was dark and a full moon out that seemed to be getting red and even redder every minute he walked.

The older male raised and eyebrow as the demon hissed inside his mind irritated. I told you it murmured. He doesn’t fear you like they do, you must teach him his place, follow but do not let him see you As much as he and the demon were the same person they were also different from one another. The human side of his mind governed the rash and often deadly decisions the demon whispered. Walking through the group he grabbed his black jacket and left dismissing his members with the cold indifference they'd grown accustomed to.

The night was an odd one with the moon such a shade of red that hadn't been seen since he was summoned by the blood of 8 innocents. He looked up as the blood red rays caressed his skin giving his skin and almost unearthly pallor as he vanished into the shadows. The boy couldn't hurt him not really. No mortal could, it was impossible unless they knew he's real name. A name which he never told a soul not even the mortal whom he possessed all those years ago. Lingering in the darkness he whispered several sharp words in Latin and several shadow beings appeared bowing to him wordlessly. "Follow the mortal and report to me where he goes and what he does. I must kill tonight to sate my bloodlust before I murder another of my members." Once again they bowed and followed imperceptible by mortal eyes.

The shadows were rather simple beings they did as they were told no explanation needed. If Master wanted them to follow the human boy and spy on him they would. That way in a since the demon could set up scenarios were they would meet almost constantly be it for good reasons or bad. Nothing more then shapeless masses on the blood red evening.

Mikey looked at the red moon and it sent shivers down his spine. Something was wrong with how all the guys in that gang were so scared of the leader and he was going to find out soon. When the demon had left he went to the rival gangs hideout and went in then shut the door behind him. Wondering why that leader seemed so powerful and him giving no respect to any of the members was weird. As you would see in this gang the gang leader hung out with the members giving them money and such to them. Shaking the thought out of his head he wondered what he should do. He went to the leaders room and gave him money in exchange for some drugs.

Going out of the room he started back out on the street then when he got to his house he went in. Biting his lip he took his shirt off then sat down on the couch then started to turn the tv on. He had to find out why that gang was so scared of him. Biting his lip he grabbed a book to look in it and look at the habits of different speices. Soon he fell alseep knowing that he would have a long day tomorrow weather he liked it or not. Curling up with just a blanket over his form he wondered what was going to happen to him since he had rebelled and the leader had seen something in him.

"He did what?" he hissed as the shadows revealed to him the information they'd gathered about him buying drugs from another gang. "Foolish child, he doesn’t realize that when he completed my tasks, he belonged to me. You're excused sleep until he wakes them following him again I have some dream haunting to do." disappearing into a dark room the shadows vanished leaving him alone in the center of a pentagram. One of the reasons his gang members feared him so was because of this spiffy little ability. He was capable of driving someone mad if he so choose.

Humming a familiar tune his physical body vanished and he drifted to the boy's house were he lay sleeping on the couch. Shaking his head he a menacing chuckle echoed as he entered the mortal’s dreamscape landing in the middle of a dungeon dressed in tight leather pants his own chest bare and covered in unknown ruins. Seems the teen was a bit Kinky… "Hello there Mikey." he purred softly his eyes crimson red. "Not even in my gang for three hours and you already succeeding in pissing me off. Taking drugs from Samuel? Stupid, Stupid boy." he gripped his wrist tightly, nails drawing blood. "Am I going to have to punish you already? You belong to me!"

Mikey whimpered as he felt a chill come into the house. He gripped onto the sheet tightly trying to warm up his body as he stayed alseep not knowing the leader was there in the same room with him. When the leader entered his dreams his body froze his self in his dream. Looking at the leader in the dream he blushed some seeing that the leader had seen how kinky he liked to be. Then when he had known about getting drugs from another gang his eyes went wide and he backed up farther into the dungeaon. Yelping loudly as he gripped onto his wrist he felt the blood going down his writs and then elbow then dropping onto the floor.

He didn't know what he was going to do to him but himself out of the dream you could see his body tense hard and him start to get a hard on from the thought of being punish. Himself in the dream though was having the same response and he jerked his wrist away then put his hands over his crotch trying to hide his erection "N..N..N..No you aren't going to have to punish me..I promise I won't do it again..just give me another chance..please..I won't disobey again..I promise".Mikey didn't know what to think of what was going on but someone being even a little bit rough or threatening punishment got him excited and his breathing got fast and his chest moved up and down fast.

He made a tsking sound. "Now, Now child. I don't give mercy especially against empty promises. You know you'll do it again don't you my little pain slut?" Kaleb noticed that the threat of pain had made his new member hard. Grasping his wrist again he chuckled as he licked the blood off his arm pulling him so his ass was pressed against the front of the Demon's leather pants. "You are mine do you understand boy. You will obey me and me alone. I tell you to jump you say how high. I tell you to get on your knees and suck my cock you say how hard." As he spoke the grip tightened bruising the small wrist grinding the delicate bones together without breaking them. "Do you understand?" he whispered biting the small teen’s earlobe hard enough to draw blood.

Backing up again with the wrist still in hand he turned him around so he could see. A slender brand appeared in his hand the ruins similar to what was tattooed on the demons chest. "Now for your punishment." the brand turned red hot as he turned the wrist in his hand so that the sensitive underside was exposed. Laughing he pressed it to the skin and the smell of burning flesh filled his dreamscape. Running a hand along the burn it healed in less then a second. "No one but my men will give you drugs if they want to live now Mickey. Remember that and don't make me break into your dreams again." and he vanished still laughing.

Mikey looked at the demon in his dreams and got a scared look in his eyes as he called him his pain slut. He now knew his weakness and what turned him on so badly. Yelping as he grabbed his wrist once again he bit his lip and then groaned as he felt his ass against the leaders crotch. Wondering what was going to happen next he hoped it wouldn't be to painful. That though changed when the leader bruised his wrist and rubbed his bones together which made Mikey grip onto the leaders pants close to his crotch. Without noticing it as he was moved away he quickly moved his hand away blushing some.

When he saw the brand his eyes went wide and he jerked to get his wrist free but soon the brand made contact with his wrist and he screamed loudly in his dream and out of his dream. Out of his dream he brought his knees close to his chest his hands gripping tightly onto his knees. When the leader brought his finger over the brand he grabbed it and then woke up breathing hard and he looked at his wrist to see if it was just a dream or if it was real. Looking at his wrist his eyes went wide and he knew he was in trouble and knew soon if he went to any other gangs he would be punished in diffrent ways.

Getting up he put his jacket on then whimpered not beleving what he was about to do. Going out the door he ran to the gang hideout and he pushed the door open hard and glared at everyone that was there. Looking around he didn't see the leader and he growled going in then slamming the door shut. Looking around once more he hoped the leader would show himself but he doubted he would after what he did. Grabbing his wrist he looked at one of the members that looked to scared to talk "where the fuck is he..tell me where the fuck is the guy you think is high and might and call him leader??". He growled and grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt and leaned in close "you don't tell me now..you will die along with your god damn family". Mikey was craving the pain craving the pain that the leader had given him and he wanted more wanted way more.

Kaleb returned to his body grinning evilly as he remember how much his little recruit desired pain and punishment. It amused the demon more then the human and it was currently purring happily.I told you so it murmered laughing softly Now you have your own little pain slut to torture how you please That was what he liked the most, seeing a human beg to be hurt was the demon's drug. He could get off on it without touching himself once if he so chose to. It was fantastic really and this one could probably stand to be fucked and want more no matter how much it hurt.

A tug on his awarness pulled him from his fantasizing the teen was inside the base threatening someone again. Shaking his head he walked to the door and vanished reappearing in the middle of the crowd were the gang members all looked at him with wide eyes. "Mikey!" he said sharply walking over and wrapping his arms around the teen. "Leave the poor man alone, he has about as much intellegence as an 8 year old." and he vanished taking the teen with him. The reappeared in a bedroom that appeared to be in a dungeon of some kind with chains on the wall and all matter of punishment tool hanging up.

"So you really are a pain slut aren't you boy?" he commented taking off his shirt and exposing his tatooed chest again. "Why else would you fly in there threatening a member of the gang if you didn't want punishment. What shall it be this time, the whip? Paddle? Or my hand?" he was touching each object with interest pausing at a wicked looking riding crop...."Or this...."

Mikey's body tensed as the leader called his name sharply and he let the boy go then yelped in surprise as the leader wrapped his arms around him then dissapered. Looking at him as he asked if he was a pain slut he looked away and whimpered also blushing deeply. Backing up some as he hit the edge of a matress he didn't notice he fell onto it his body hitting the matress with a soft thud. Looking back at him he saw as the leader was moving his hand over certain things then when he moved over to what looked like a wicked riding crop his body trembled right away and he layed down looking at the leader.

Wondering how hard he was going to go on him he bit his lip and looked at the leader still trying to figure him out. Laying his head down he layed down on his stomach and closed his eyes. After being tormented in his dream and going through the pain of it also then getting mad and threatening a gang member he was tired and he was about to fall alseep. His eyes were going closed then back open and then he just conked out. His body being still and ready to be violated or whatever. If the leader could see he had layed down on the matress enough room for both of them. He whimpered a little in his sleep then brought his knees to his chest. There was a cold chill in the room and he wanted to be next to someone warm and strong to feel safe.

He picked up the crop and turned his grin fading and turning into a frown. Well it was no fun if he was passed out he wouldn't scream or cry. Setting it down he went to a drawer and pulled out several collars looking at each one in turn. There was a gold one, the screamed property shiny and attention grabbing. The next was a simple silver one with control ruin set in it for punishments. The third was a personal favorite it had a tracking device set in it. Very streamline and modern. Holding it into the air he smirked and snapped it around the sleeping teen's neck hooking a leash and tying it to the bed post. Tomorrow he'd punish the teen, it was more fun when they were awake.

Slipping onto the matress he wrapped possesive arms around the shaking teen his unusually high body heat leaking into Mikey's sleeping frame. Waving a hand idley a blanket covered the pair and the demon purred in pleasure. Yes he will be a fantastic pet it purred as it too rested. A sublime fuck toy with a taste for pain The teen wasn't even aware of it yet but soon he'd be given more power then most members had. Assuming he tried to run and if he did, well the collar was impossible to take off for a reason. He wouldn't get far at all...

Mikey trembled and whimpered a little as he felt the collar go around his neck. His hand didn't react they just stayed in the same place not knowing if he should move for the fear he would become even more cold. He gasped and maoned lightly as the leader wrapped his arms around him then Mikey cuddled even closed turning over and buring his face into the mans chest and his own legs layed out again. Nuzzling into the mans chest as he started to get warm the trembling stopped. Biting his lip in his lip he didn't know what was making him warm but he felt that it was something he could grow used to.

The next morning Mikey woke up and looked around his eyes blurry still then he felt the powerful and possesive arms around him and he smiled some running his hand down the mans tattooed chest and then he kissed and nibble at his neck "Hmm someone has grown attached to me and me to them pretty quickly". He blushed then started to get up but fell back down at the leash pulled him back down. His eyes went wide a little thinking it was the man but then he looked at the bed post and he sighed some. Of course if he was to get out of this he would have to be tied to someone and that someone was laying right next to him.

Well Mikey could handle it he had always wanted someone to be possesive and protective of him but he hadn't found anyone till now of course. Looking at the leader he smiled and then layed his head down on the leaders chest and nuzzled down again trying not to wake the leader up to soon. He would know he would get punished soon but he would be able to handle it knowing that he had someone who knew when to stop and what seemed to be also nice to him and didn't wake him up when he had passed out.

Kaleb had been awake for the past three hours, the demon not needing much sleep. He listened to what Mikey murmured and hid the smile behind a sleeping face. His little toy didn't quite understand yet, but he would. It wasn't a matter of growing attached it was the draw of being able to own someone almost completely. He could feel the tendril of possessiveness drift around the teen as he too stirred stretching and gripping the leash. "Good morning." he said smoothly sitting up and looking at him with interest. "How was your rest? I hope you realize I have to increase the punishment because you made me wait? I mean passing out, that's no fun at all you don't scream or cry or anything."

Grinning somewhat menacingly he moved to stroke his head tugging on the short strands a bit too roughly to be affectionate. Tugging on the leash he stood and walked back over to where he placed the riding crop, instead moving over to the whip and chuckling darkly. "This'll do it I think. 15 lashes with my favorite toy on my other favorite toy." he flicked his wrist and a sharp snap echoed in the dungeon like chamber. It hadn't struck anything but it was plenty threatening.

Keeping a grip on the leash he led Mikey over to a wall. "Raise your arms and place them in those maniacal there. After this your are not to where a shirt for the rest of the day, not that you'd be able to." one again he pressed his crotch against the teen's ass grinding as he nibbled on his ear and moved a hand down his chest digging his nails enough to leave red marks. "Do I make myself clear pain slut?" and he snapped the maniacal in place before backing up and proceeding with the punishment.

Mikey looked at Kaleb as he had seen to be awake before Mikey had and was just pretending. Biting his lip as he knew Kaleb had heard what he said he looked away quickly because he started to blush some. Yelping in surprise as he grabbed the leash and he whimpered a little bit looking at Kaleb. Nodding some at his question he smiled some "it was a good rest..I didn't mean to pass out on you I just had a really hard time yesterday and I just couldn't handle it anymore..I've been stressed about coming into here and I haven't slept for a few days".

Looking at him as he ran his hand through his hair he nuzzled his hand some then yelped again in surprise as his hair was tugged. Looking at Kaleb as he flicked the whip he whimpered a little bit but there a sparkle in his eyes. Looking at the chains on the wall he bit his lip as he was taken over and he immeditally put his hands in them. Gasping loudly as Kaleb grinded against his ass Mikey bucked against him some and blushed. When he was let go and the punishment started he screamed some gripping onto the chains that he could. His body trembled some and there were definally bright red whip marks on his back and the scrap marks on his chest. Panting hard as he kept getting whipped it just turned him on more and eventuall towards the end he had cum and he whimpered hard as it started to drip down his legs and then onto the floor.

He set the whips aside and grinned despite himself he noticed that the teen had cum at on point. "Felt good didn't it?" he purred as he unsnapped the maniacal and released his wrists rubbing them softly. He looked down chuckled lowly walking to place the whip in a small tub of water to clean it. There were several livid whip marks decorating the teens back deep, but not enough to draw blood. "Now that's a pretty picture." he commented stroking himself through his jeans. "I noticed you orgasmed from the whip alone Mikey and now you can make me cum. Get on your knees and suck my cock."

He unzipped his jeans revealing a pulsing 10 inch shaft to the teens eyes, precum already gathered at the broad head and fell onto the stone floor beneath them. Turing Mikey around he forced the boy to his knees and pressed the mushroomed head against his lips gripping his jaw tightly. "Remember my little Pain Slut....I say suck my dick you say what?" Laughing he forced his mouth opened and placed the head inside his open mouth. "Remember I own you, you don't do this willingly I'll find away to make you do it unwillingly." the promise was dark and it was obvious he would follow through if the new recruit didn't behave himself.

Mikey gasped loudly not knowing what was going to happen but he was tired and wanted to take another nap or sleep the rest of the day. When his wrists were let free he whimpered and winced as Kaleb rubbed his wrist and he quickly pulled it away. Looking as the whip was set in the water his back stung like crazy and he put his hand into fists trying to endure the pain. Looking as Kaleb rubbed himself through his jeans he whimpered a little bit and looked down.

When he unzipped his pants and showed his cock he bit his lip hard as he was told to suck him until he came. Looking at him he knew he wouldn't be able to take his whole cock into his mouth much less down his throat. Growling deeply as he was pushed to his knees and his mouth was forced open he pulled back some then glared up at the leader. As soon as the cock was put into his mouth he gagged on the slimy hot precum that came from his cock and he pulled back then spit. He was going to have to get used to that feeling even if he didn't want to. Getting the cock back in his mouth he licked the head and sucked the sides then moved his head up and down but not far.

"Get used to it boy." he said watching him spit out his first taste of the thick slimy pre-cum the leaked from the broad mushroomed head. He let his hand rest on the back of the teen's head allowing him to take it slow at first. After all he was quite large and this boy as far as he knew was a virgin in all things sexual with another man. He tightened pulling on the hair as he pushed more of the thick shaft into his mouth until he gagged. "Learn to love It." he groaned out looking down as he started moving his hip essentially face fucking the inexperienced mortal.

The red was beginning to glimmer in his eyes as the demon surfaced watching with excitement. You should let us take him once he's broken in it purred. My cock would split that perfect ass apart if the demon ever took control during sex Mikey would feel the impressive shaft expanded and grow another three inches, widening another inch and a half. ((Too big?))

The mortal responded with a brief nod of the head before turning his attention back to the struggling teen. The thick shaft continued to glide in and out of his mouth glistening in Saliva making Kaleb moan and groan in pleasure as he used the teen’s mouth as his own person fuck hole. Hips jerking he sped up his the mushroomed head hitting the back of his throat constantly before forcing a portion down his throat and pulling back. "Mmmm such a hot little mouth you have." he moaned licking his lips his eyes glowing in the dim light.

Mikey looked up at the leader and he glared some "I will never get used to that taste". He growled some as his mouth was forced around the cock around and he whimpered hard pushing on the leaders hips but it was no use. When he started to force his cock into Mikey's mouth he knew he was going to throw up soon. Mikey felt it in his stomach and he gagged hard knowing soon he was going to have to get used to this.

Whimpering a little bit as the leader started to fuck his face hard and fast he gagged even harder knowing soon he was going to cum. He looked up and saw the red in his eyes then he knew there was something definatly different about this guy. Gasping hard as he kept on fucking his mouth Mikey felt the urge to throw up get even harder and he held it back trying not to make the leader mad anymore.

The demon pulled away and stroked his cock thick strands of cum fell on his cheeks and streaked across his forehead the majority landing in his open mouth. "Swallow it." He ordered shutting the boys mouth and tilting his head back until he was certain every drop of the slimy cum was in the teen's stomach. Backing up he laughed at the sick look on his little fuck toy's face knowing the teen was probably going to throw up. Another reason to punish him, well a reason to violate him anyways....

"You don't look to well boy." he murmered chuckling. "Don't worry you'll get used to it..." and he backed away some giving the boy room to vomit while he turned and eyed several of the harsher sex toys. Ohhh a anal plug that was almost three inches wide....that one would be fun. Perhaps he'd do a quick cleansing spell on the teen before making him wear that little object for the rest of the day. "There is an idea." he murmered more to himself then anyone else as he pulled it off the rack.

Back
Top Bottom