Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for people to GM for! (GURPS 3e)

Eido

GURPS Obsessed
Well it's a pain it took me like two days to remember how to delete and make threads, but here I am finally figuring it out, so I feel like searching for some people to GM for, I've always ended up doing 1x1 plays because it's a whole big mess trying to find people who have similar time zones, especially with mine being UTC+2. Nonetheless I rarely am busy, or sleeping, so I can deal with time differences of up to 9 hours so don't feel shy about poking.

So a fair list of warnings!
First of all, for anyone unfamiliar with GURPS, don't worry, I'd be happy to hold your hand for this one until you'd get the hang of it, no need to read through entire books either, I would just tell you the needed basics without all the extra fluff the books have!
Next up, I have a tendency to dislike majority of human characters, just a lil' too boring, isn't it? And I don't really like the "alien" or "fantasy" races that are too similar to humans, it's just silly.
Other than that, I am open for running any genre (which GURPS is capable of easily, being a universal system), for any characters, as long as they're fun that is, but that varies after all.
Oh yes one more thing that I should point out! I tend to do this stuff on Discord, so if you have that and use it, it would be preferable!
Extra Note: I have a preference towards feminine characters (females, dickgirl, femboy, etc.)

If you're curious/interested, poke me up in PMs!

Last edited:
OP
Eido

Eido

GURPS Obsessed
Just going to 'bump' this since still looking for some people.

Zeth

Supernova
Will you make the character for me? GURPS char gen is the hardest part. But I'm willing to use a premade character.

OP
Eido

Eido

GURPS Obsessed
Just going to casually dig this up from the grave, since looking for some people again.

Tenshi

Supernova
Hi ho there! May I have the pleasure of your acquaintance?

I have two GURPS fantasy characters I've always wanted to take out for a proper spin. They'd both be human, and equally available for conventional adventures and erotic shenanigans.

Top Bottom