Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Longer edit time

I'd like this too. There have been a couple of times when I accidentally send a post before it's completed and want to continue writing. In those situations, being able to just complete the post without stressing about the time would be far preferable to having to send a PM telling my partner of my snafu and breaking up my one post into two.

I think this would be a good idea, would use it wisely. Cause if you reply to soon, can’t edit your post to add or change something it’s highly annoying. I mean I like being able to edit if I hit send to soon, left something out of my original post.

I think this would be a good idea, would use it wisely. Cause if you reply to soon, can’t edit your post to add or change something it’s highly annoying. I mean I like being able to edit if I hit send to soon, left something out of my original post.

Well, it's been intended as a way to encourage donations as this place does cost me quite a lot of money to run.

I can extend it for non-donors to say, 12 hours, though.

Donors have no edit limits. Donors also have a higher recipient limit for conversations.

Donors have no edit limits. Donors also have a higher recipient limit for conversations.
Curious what the receipt limit is since i feel there is no limit on my end. I have 31 pages of convos and most of which are dead. i should really delete anything that is older than a year with no activity.

i would donate to help keep this site running, but sadly i cannot afford it.

Recipient limit is per conversation. For you it's five.

Back
Top Bottom