Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Expanding Horizons [Craving's Updated!]

RestlessPanda

Leader of the Cardboard Cult
By entering into this thread, you are agreeing to the following: You Will be Respectful. You will read and be informed. And you will leave one 12 kg sample of "Muse" in the donation book (This step is optional, but appreciated.)

I love to right. And I love to RP. I get most of my writing done through RP. It's an escape, it's fun, and it's something I cherish when I find those beautiful story tellers that have that same passion.

If you select one of my plots, I will carry the story. I made the plot, I'll do most of the leg work.

If you want to make something new, or try a pairing, I will shoulder SOME of the plot. But I expect you to put in just as much. If you want to bring an idea to me, you are steering the plot for the majority.

DO NOT expect me to remain invested in a plot that is you reacting to words I say, and you are doing nothing to move the story forward.

It's not about word count, it's not even about grammar. It's about giving a dang and pulling your weight.

old-spell-book-candle-mood-witch-magic-animated-gif.gif

Genre
Plot
Kinks
DM a Story​
CYOA - Craving
This one is less plot more style. I want to be taken on an adventure. Throw curveballs, make me make choices, give me hard things to go through. Make me uncomfortable, make me cry, make me laugh. Tell me a story, I want to be a part of it.

Sky's the limit on this. I want this one so really bad right now.
[============]

Kink Level 1-9

[============]
Romance Drama​
Opposites Attract. Like Magnets.
Be MC, a boring, nerdy, antisocial guy who probably has depression and doesn't want to deal with anyone or anything. Be YC, the hottest slice of sexy this side of the state line. Why do you like me? That's an excellent question.
This is more about waltzing into MC's life, and making it better. Giving him confidence, being his friend, and showing him love. Maybe they both have sucky lives. Maybe abuse is something they fight and overcome. Maybe one of them has a secret...
[============]
Kink Level 3-4
Power Exchange
Light Fem-Domme
Exhibition/Public
[============]
Fantasy
Adventure​
The Protector Matron
A young wanderer is looking for a bodyguard to help him survive the vast desert between him and the Capitol city. Terrible in a fight and unable to learn magic, he is however a good talker, and is willing to pay. There are many ruins to explore, bandits to avoid, and secrets to uncover in the sands of Dunesia. And who knows what two people could get up to on the long lonely road...

YC: Strong female type. Bodyguard role. Protective, treats mc like a small pet sometimes. Is a Badass. Race: Half-orc, Werewolf, (Anything large/strong)
[============]
Kink Level 3-4
Power Exchange
Light Fem-Domme
Exhibition/Public
[============]
Fantasy
Heist​
The Princess Vagrant
The kingdom of Valhallan is known for their beautiful women. The Queen of the land is said to be so beautiful that a war would be fought merely to have audiance with her. And the Princess is said to be one day even be more Beautiful than the queen. Pity she hates being a princess. A young wanderer is after the crown she wears, and after meeting, maybe they plan on "kidnapping" the princess and starting a new life.

YC: Beautiful Tomboy. Princess/Rogue role. Wants to join the young man on his journey, is very teasing and flirty. Race: Dark Elf, Siren, (something seductive in design)
[============]
Kink Level 5-6
Kidnapping
Light Bondage
[============]
Fantasy
Horror
The Reborn Healer
Necronia is a dark landscape, filled with the dead and the undying. A young wanderer has fallen into a crypt and the only way out is to traverse the catacombs. he has no magic, no weapons, and no way to survive... except for a friendly undead who really wants to try her best and be the white mage she could never be in her waking life.

YC: Young and enthusiastic. Cleric/White Mage role. Little sister type, adoration and adorable. Race: Ghost, Zombie, (some kind of undead)
[============]
Kink Level 3-5
Young Appearance
Oral
Magic Play
[============]
Fantasy Modern?​
The Roommate
I was just a normal guy, in a normal apartment, looking for a normal roommate. So i did what everyone else does and put out an ad. I didn't expect the first person to show up to literally be a demon. Well... this got weird fast...

The plot behind this, a demon/succubus/shapeshifter/nympho answers an ad and becomes MC roommate. And they're just trying to live life normally but... well old habits die hard. And weird tends to gravitate around so who knows what could happen?

YC: demon/succubus/shapeshifter/nympho. Means well but sometimes can't help themselves. Wants to be "Normal" but... well... yeah.
[============]
Kink Level 6-9
Non-Human
Public
Magic
Roommates
[============]
If you have an idea from any of this, or want to do something totally different, please let me know. i'm totally cool with coming up with something.

Fandoms
I like fandoms. I love the worlds they are in. And many times I like to experience those worlds from a more creative viewpoint.

A couple rules when it comes to fandoms however. I will not play Canon characters. i do this moreso because I'm bad at portraying them, and it would bug me that I'm not doing them right. However, if you want to play canon, that is fine with me. I tend to treat the world like a sandbox, and just mess around and have some fun, and tell some stories.

My Hero Academia
One Piece
Naruto
Yu Gi Oh
Sword Art Online
Axcel World
League of Legends
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario
Metroid
Shovel Knight
Elder Scrolls
Magic the Gathering
Dungeons and Dragons
World of Darkness

PLOTS TO COME!!

What I'm NOT looking for:
- Abuse. Its a kink, I'm not shaming, but don't expect me to be an asshole without a REALLY good story to back it up and a LOT of working with me to make it work.
- No scat, vore, gore, under-aged, or mutilation
- No communication. TALK TO ME. if I'm doing something you don't like or can't work with... TELL ME. I'd rather fix it and keep the story going than you get pissed off and vanish.

What I'm looking for:
-
At least 3-4 sentences per post. Dialogue is the exception.
- Everyone has 3 shots. If you send me one liners 3 times, I will ask why, and if it causes a problem, I'm okay with dropping the story.
- Willingness to work with ideas. I have some things I'd like to work with and see how it'd go.
- Willingness to provide ideas. I love input and I love originality. If you want to bring something to the scene, I'm down to discuss.
- Thought out lines and punctuation. Low effort will be dropped.
- Enthusiasm. Please want to write, if you just don't wanna, I get it, but let's not waste each other's time.

Let's chat. Let's see what we can do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom