Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top 10 Pokémon You’d Like To Spend A Night In Bed With {NSFW}

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
Yes, I know, it’s been done a billion times. Yes, I know I could potentially be labeled a pervert or something. And yes, I’m perfectly okay with that. I mean, I purposely searched out humanoid ones so as to avoid that, but hey, if someone else likes it, is it really so wrong? Anyway, here’s MY list to break the ice, and I’m hoping you all will share yours as well {BTW, all the ones on the list are FEMALE; I’m not a gay boi}:
10; Ciccino- Yes, I know, I said I looked for humanoid ones, but I’ll make an exception for this little chinchilla ’Mon. Besides, it was either this one or Dragonair.
9; Vespiquen- This female-exclusive Evo has me pondering as to where her *Cough* Lady bits are. It’d certainly be an interesting night, if nothing else.
8; Celebi- This little fairy type is more Kawaii than she is sexually appealing to me, but the move ‘Recover’ means that she’d be pretty persistent partner. Plus, I really didn’t have anything else for this spot, anyway.
7; Alcremie- Brand new to the franchise and clearly fan service, this slime girl bootleg just looks like the perfect partner. Except for six other Pokémon I’d like better, but hey...
6; Gothelite- A staple on several lists I’ve seen, the maid-like appearance of this ‘Mon is not why I chose her. It’s because she looks more human than over 800 Pokémon I looked at.
5; Aria forme Meloetta- Now We’re getting into the really good ones. The ones I want to spend a night with because I kinda like them, and not because they’re just barely better than another. Her long hair and ‘melodic’ voice {Screams of pleasure, more like} would make her an interesting partner.
4; Lilligant- Yes, another staple. I like the fact that she has more than two feet, as well as the prospect of a girl I can treat like a Queen, even if she’s a ‘Mon.
3; Leavanny- Another bug type, and one that has a distinguished human-like anatomy to boot? Yes please! That plus the fact that she’s wearing leaf clothes that I can take off, and... Well, foreplay, anyone?
2; Mawile- *Record scratches* Mawile? I can hear you saying. Really? She may look like a child, but she’s not close. Not by a long shot. Nope. I’d like to teach her oral, but that’s another story.
1; The universal fanboy’s Pokémon, Gardevoir!- Yes, she’s cliche, but if you remember, this is practically a ONE-night stand, not a loyalty contest. I’m choosing her because I have special, non-sexual memories connected to her, and because of her utterly bangable body. Plus, that soft membrane on her chest? The ultimate exogenous zone.
So, who’s YOUR most bangable Pokémon, who you wanna spend a night with? Gender and sexual orientation don’t matter, only willingness to participate!

Back
Top Bottom