Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight's lil request thread! (plot, romance, slight smut)

Midnight678

I just need you and some sunsets
Hello there! I figured it was about time to update this thing. I currently only have space for one more partner and I have specific request with a very specific starter. My partner has to be willing to work with this starter and with me to make this story what I think it could be. The starter needs some work but I am very excited about it. Anywayss... Here it is!

Alora Grace...That was her name… That is what she clung to as she traversed the never ending labyrinth, which seemed to be hellbent on trapping her there. Walls shifted, monsters sprung out of nowhere and attacked her, most of which she got out of relatively unscathed thanks to her rare ability to charm speak, or control others with her words. That was her mother’s gift, passed on to her in some chance of fate...

Her long curly hair was no longer that bright golden color she loved..Now it was a darker color..almost like caramel as it glimmered in the dim light of the torch she carried. Her white linen dress was torn to shreds and covered in a mix of her blood and the ash of the monsters she defeated. Her dark skin was darker with dirt and covered in scrapes and bruises from getting thrown down ramps and into literally nests when the maze decided it was time to shift and change directions, confusing her further.

Alora was told that the gods couldn’t hear or down here and there was no use in trying but she had to try...She needed some sort of comfort in this never ending maze.

Shadows danced on the walls as Alora settled onto the packed dirt ground and looked into a puddle, dull grey eyes looked up at her as she started to speak, her voice hoarse from disuse. “Hello mom… Or Aphrodite...I need your help..”

I'm looking for another person to play a demigod lost in the labryninth as well. Can be male or female and can be the kid of any major god you would like. When you message me I would like a sample of your writing to see if mesh well. I look forward to hearing from people!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom