Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Thread

inchhighguy

Planetoid
I'm looking for a detailed female partner to do paragraph roleplay. This roleplay focuses a lot on the sexual relation between the characters, I prefer for it to be plot-driven and to explore different threads and conflicts between characters . Although I have very few limits, here's the list : Anal sex, gore, dildo's, scat, incest,
extreme sexual violence, furrys/anthros, cannibalism and anything to do with the bathroom at all. Grammar: Now, I don't expect you to be perfect, but when it comes to reading a post that has enough errors to make me lost interest, it's kinda too much.

Kinks: Realism, intelligent character and playing the male character. I like playing a male from a confident 'older' dominant male to a unsure 'younger' semi submissive male(from the collage professor that suduces a young student to a young boy next door to a MILF).

My first pick is Slice of Life: Really anything might work here with a good plot, story and twist. Plot wise, im more than open for suggestions, and I usually like to think on spot, after I hear what my partner likes (I have some premade suggestions too, but my tendencies are still there).
Teacher x Collage Student
Collage Student x Collage Student
Married Neighbor x Married Neighbor
Older Neighbor x Younger Neighbor
Trucker x hitchhiker

For fantasy and sci fi, I mostly like the transplanted 'life' type stories, like wizard and apprentice.

I'm not much in to fandoms about specific characters. I don't really like playing someones created character, and it's worse as that character too often forces the RP into a corner. But playing unique characters in a fandom setting might work....

I'm a long time RPG GM, so if you have a craving for that type of RP I can do that.

I am very happy to discuss all sorts of roleplays with people. Please do message me asking about roles and we can discuss how we want the roleplay to play out; who our characters are and how they met, and everything inbetween and hopefully have a good time doing it! Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing peoples messages!

Couple ones:

1.I like the teacher and student mix. Male/female, but on both sides: male teacher female student and female teacher male student. So any story of this type I might be interested in. The classic male teacher that hits on the pretty young student, is a favorite, but there are endless stories here.

2.The awkward collage guy. He is that adult that never had a girlfriend as a kid and barely talked to many females. Now, at school, it's a whole new world...but he is just as awkward and clueless as he has always been.

3. Your character is the head cheerleader. My character would be the new kid that is supposed to be a football star with a troubled past. It has a love at first sight thing to it. She falls completely head over heels to the new student when she first sees him. The athletes get away with anything as long as they keep winning

Anyway, if anything catches your eye, send me a PM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom