Role play with me?

PMing me is by far the easiest method to contact me.

Now I'll make this simple and get straight to the point. I have not role played seriously in a few years, although I have been at it for around 13 years. I consider myself a fairly decent writer and always endeavor to post at least 2-3 paragraphs a reply. I will play both male and female characters, but if I do play a male character it will only be for a male/male relationship. I will do nearly any type of role play, except for futuristic, I don't care for that genre as much. I also don't have much in the way of limits. I'll do everything from fetish to serial killer gore. I do, however, focus primarily on plot. A ratio of at least 70/30

Below is a quick rundown of the pairings and fandoms I'm hankering for currently
Twins
Trap (male character dressed as a female)
Little Red Riding Hood
Pokemon
Witch/any
Sleeping Beauty (Anne Rice)
Medieval

Below is a quick rundown of plot ideas I wanted to try out. It will only be a simple summary, so if you're interested PM me and we can discuss the details.

After a horrible car accident Casey is left without a mother and is sent to live with the only family she has left, an older brother. A married older brother she hasn't seen since she was little, a man she had nearly forgotten. (An older brother/younger sister pairing)

Once upon a time there was a beautiful little girl, well loved by her mother who made for her a cloak of red. The girl loved it so that she wore it everywhere. On a trip through the woods the girl happened upon a wolf, they talked for a time, and then the girl went on her way. But in that talk, her fate was sealed, the mother of monsters was chosen. (Red/Wolf)

Wonderland, a place of forbidden desire and dark passions, where you are either a slave or a master, a dominant or a submissive.
Slavery is not only legal but encouraged, with the denizens of Wonderland electing to sell themselves into bondage. They are completely at the mercy of their master or mistress, used for all sorts of inventive games and menial labors. Punishment is encouraged and is limited to an owners scope of imagination. Slaves are kept naked at all times, save for if their owner wants otherwise. Slaves are to be punished at the whims of their owners. Slaves must obey, they must submit. In exchange for their bondage they are taken care of. Their owner must always provide them with enough food, shelter, and sleep. Never, at any time, is a punishment to draw blood. It should never break the skin, and no permanent damage is to be done to any slave.

The last living daughter of the old royal lineage, Irina grew up in fear, seeing the shadow of assassins in every corner. A fear based on past experience as her cousin on the throne wants the threat of her wiped out forever. (Assassin/Princess)

Famous King Minos and his fabled labyrinth, everyone knows the monster that prowls those halls. Every year slaves are taken and given in offering to the beast. Sola is one of these slaves. (Minotaur/slave)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom