Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sci fi, fantasy, mixture?

Etherealintimacy

Planetoid
Hello! In advanced I am open to any ideas close to these that I will present later or if you think I'd like it, even something completely different. On a side note, I am completely up for OOC conversation! I understand if that isn't your thing and I'll respect that but if it is I am always down to role play and make a new friend.

First off, I like descriptive but not meaningless description that offers literally nothing.
Second, The starters are usually about 6 paragraphs while my typical turn responses are about 3 paragraphs.
Third, If our characters are to fight, I'm going to be reasonable. If you are an Android and we fight, I'm not going to say 'oH, I sTaB yOu sO haRd BLAH' Unless my character is directly stated as superhuman or I brought something to give me a severe advantage, I won't win that.
Fourth, be honest! If you don't like something I did day 'hey fuck wit, I don't think one of us is going to like where this is going to lead. ' ill understand and then we can discuss something my character would do but also better than what I just said.

Fandoms:
Warframe
Doom
LOTR
Star trek
League of legends
Destiny
Assassin's Creed series
XCOM
Dark souls series
Dead space

Favorite pairings:
Mad scientist x sentient AI implanted in Android
Mad scientist x Abused Cyborg test subject that escaped
Alien x human deep space scientist or advanced military unit.
Monster x human or other monsters, the definition of monster here is very loose.
Monster girl x human

Everything else you can imagine I'd be great with too probably but these are just my favorites.

FC: as for face claims I'm great with FC's if real people, anime, really well-drawn art, etc.

Favorite kinks
Light BDSM
Cream pies
Belly bulging
Dubcon
Consent
Incredibly rough switching, like fighting each other as they fuck basically.

These are just my favorites, I have a lot more but if you include these in the smut scene I immediately become a rock.

No deal kinks
Toilet play
Severe blood
Cock and ball torture.

As for My roleplays, I typically like when either both of our characters aren't exactly the good guy or one of us is and the other is simply absolute neutral but confused therefore able to be persuaded or persuade the villain here.

I will type up some original roleplays, probably with an idea or two from one of my fandoms. Don't hesitate to throw me an idea though. Especially if it is related to one of my said fandoms!

Crossing the bridge.
Eventually, humanity has spread out beyond the solar system. They have begun to inhabit even the galaxy. The possibility of time travel seems still too far out of their grasp yet there is one project they haven't invested in yet. Crossing realities. Every planetary government allows a desolate uninhabited solar system to be used as the ground zero in case something goes wrong due to the energy barrier required to puncture through the multiverse is incredibly high. They proceed to do so, using the technology of Quantum computing and now the new methods of creating antimatter quickly and cheaply along with the availability of exotic matter. They test it many times, they were not only able to puncture the multiverse but create a portal that can be sustained. They find the exact speed and wavelength of the alcuberrie field required to access the new universe of what they believe to have, magic. Not only that but new humanoid life forms. They explored the cosmos in that universe and found an incredible amount of different life forms, more than there are in their own galaxy. They then spy on them and learn their languages before interacting with any of the species. MC will then be the lead scientist to interact with a leader of a community YC either simply a town or their entire planet. He will try to socialize with them and will find himself unexpectedly find himself in a relationship with them.

My character: He is a prodigy in science and math but he fell very ill once and even with their advanced scientific progress this was an illness from excessive exposure to trans universal travel so they required to replace a minuscule amount of his body with robotics, left side of his face and his left arm, the rest of his body was able to be rehabilitated to their universe and they reconfigured the ship to prevent it any further. He is 5'10 with brown hair and one green eye along with his blue eye on the robotic side of his face. Skin color is white but with a slight bit of green due to interspecies mating in his family tree. His physiology is mostly human. He does have a dark past but I'd rather you find that out in the RP. His personality his typically confident, intelligent and tries to ease tension with humor even when he has to insult himself to ease it.

Your character: I give you a lot of freedom in whatever character you want here. You could be practically exactly a human or be non-humanoid. I will warn you that if it is non-humanoid either your character will have to be pretty charming, a change to a humanoid for whenever it is interested in smut or doesn't want smut because this character isn't the biggest fan of putting it in nonhumanoids. Outside that literally almost anything is fine, tendrils on your character? Green to go, somehow your character has alien genitalia that isn't like the traditional vagina? I don't know how but cool, let's hear it.

PS: I am 100% great with switching roles and me being the monster/alien and you can be the scientist I just already had a character made for this RP

What truly is life?
A robot typically used for city defense was made to be humanoid not only to store more weaponry and utility for defense, rescue and neutralizing criminals but is now to be able to be more sociable for their upcoming project. They decided to implant an AI that can be described as sentient so it can easily cooperate with police officers and marines. However, after they mistreated the robot after they released it back to a task force and it broke out and went rogue. This robot found itself on the darker side of town. This AI now searched around for criminals and found many, taking plenty down and releasing a ping once so the task force can pick them up. Quickly adapting to this new life of being what was named in its database "a vigilante." They eventually are put into a situation even they couldn't fight their way out of until some figure killed every man and woman about to try and take the android down. Once they revealed themselves it was a notorious villain, it would be futile to fight them since it was unlikely they did this without the ability to take down the android too. What did this mad man/woman want with the android?

Characters: I have no premade characters here but as for villain if you want to be that, there are no limits on what your backstory, looks can be. Must be humanoid obviously but outside that, being an alien, having extra eyes, arms or a tail is all okay. The only thing is that your character must be cunning and villainous. That is the only restriction. As for the Android, purity and the n figure is the only restriction. For all I know it could have been made by an alien on earth and they modeled it after themselves.

What is that?!
Humanity has teamed up with a fair number of other species to fight a war against a large, aggressive, and merciless species. They plan to wipe out every species in the universe so they are the only thing that can take all its resources. Greed and wrath are all they live off. One day a large armada is dispatched to strike multiple military complexes in a solar system that they have placed. However, once they get there, all of the bases have been eliminated, practically vaporized like they were cheese. None of their ships were even seen, it is like they were completely wiped out in minutes before they could realize it. Suddenly they begin to realize something much greater is here. Something that makes their current enemies look like a child that didn't get the candy they wanted. They see a giant mass uncloak right behind the solar system that is bigger than the system itself! The species communicates with the commander of the fleet and invites her/him aboard to discuss them helping their fight?! The alien is very peculiar. Barely humanoid but at this point barely biological.

This RP is more so a very low smut RP because the aliens I imagine are an ancient species that evolved past the requirement of genitalia to reproduce or even the need to reproduce due to extraordinary life spans and technology. I can play either role and there are very little restraints on either. As an alien, you can literally be anything as long as it is very powerful.

So that is just a small taste of what I like and I hope you like it too! If you want FC's I can search for some of my characters and we can try to get a good idea of what we want to imagine when we say "he bleh, or she bleh." I am 100% okay with taking a solid day just setting up the RP and making sure we are both completely satisfied. I just don't want to rush straight into one without any thought on what it could be.

Back
Top Bottom