Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any [Futa/FtM/MtF Plots] Submissive looking for Male, Female, Futa or FtM Dominate

ArousedAuna

Meteorite
Aroused Auna is looking for DOMINATE MALES, FEMALES, or FUTAS to be paired with her submissive Futa/MtF/FMTs pre-penial operation.

F-List | Submissive Gallery (Coming Soon) | PM/DM, Discord: ArousedAuna#1064 or Threads

My Kinks

I'm really open to anything from softcore romantic themes with light vanilla sex to hardcore BDSM and complete cock-sleeve painsluts that have their ass stretched to fit a wine bottle just to feel pleasure. A bit graphic but I think it gets the job done. My only NOs are Diapers, Swallowing Vomit, Vore (unless doing a snuff or monster rp) and scat (watersports are okay with me).

My Pairings

I prefer Non-Con but I don't mind dub-con or consensual either.

Staff Member(s)/Teacher(s) x Student (High School (15+) or College)
CoWorker x CoWorker
New Student x Rebal Student/Popular Student
O.C. Celebrity x Obsessed Fan/Dominating Agent/Jealous Rival
Boss x Employee
Incest/Half/Step Family Member x Incest/Half/Step Family Member
Monster x MC
Anthro Character x MC
Homeless (Dom or Sub) x Wealthy/Homeless/Curroput Officer (Dom or Sub)
Bully x Victim
Gang/Prison Gang x New Recruit / New Prison Inmate
Cop x Suspect/Criminal
Juvenile Delinquent Center Officer x Juvenile Deliquient*
*Juvenile meaning 15+

My Submissives

My submissive FtM can range from the typical athletic jock after hormone treatment and post-breast surgery to the pretty "boys" who still bind their chests. I can play the weak-willed easily broken submissives or the stubborn strong-willed subs that practically become pain sluts before they are broken. or total virgins to the party drunk slut.​

Back
Top Bottom